Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Knicks players not happy with Zach?

  1. #1
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Knicks players not happy with Zach?

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    • I’m thinking a lot of Knicks players are not happy with Zach Randolph. He set a horrible tone. Most of the first-quarter possessions ended in his hands. And he wasn’t missing (7 for 9), so that wasn’t a horrible thing, but the ball wasn’t moving. Randolph went 4 for 11 the rest of the way. Here are s a couple of quotes, read between the lines. … Is this loss about effort? “At times it was,” Curry said. “At times it was just about making the right play and caring enough to move the ball to the right spot, and caring enough to help your teammate out when he’s having trouble defending.” Is talent enough? “I think it’s about the way we play together,” Richardson said. “I think that’s the bottom line. Regardless of how much talent you have or who you have, you have to play together the right way.”

    They said the same thing about him in Portland...but who the **** is Curry to even speak?

  2. #2
    Member NYK 33 TaVe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If I was the coach of the Knicks during the Indiana game I would of sat Zach Randolph for the rest of the game for arguing with the ref and leaving the pacer forward open for the three.

    Zach would of been sat for the rest of the game NO EXCUSES

  3. #3
    Superstar jzero29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, New York
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYK 33 TaVe
    If I was the coach of the Knicks during the Indiana game I would of sat Zach Randolph for the rest of the game for arguing with the ref and leaving the pacer forward open for the three.

    Zach would of been sat for the rest of the game NO EXCUSES
    Coaches bench players who are out of line, not performing, not playing defense, not playing team basketball. SOmeone please send this to Isiah.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,642
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by jzero29
    Coaches bench players who are out of line, not performing, not playing defense, not playing team basketball. SOmeone please send this to Isiah.
    **** ... if that's the case.. can we even suit up 5 guys tonite??

  5. #5
    Superstar jzero29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, New York
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by paris401
    **** ... if that's the case.. can we even suit up 5 guys tonite??
    Good point. I don't think we have 5

  6. #6
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]




    They said the same thing about him in Portland...but who the **** is Curry to even speak?

    I defintily think those comments are directed at Zach. Would this team have a better record if the Randolph trade didnt happen? I wouldnt call them a good team last year, but they were better than they are this year. At the same time, Marbury has missed games becuz of Isiah problems/fathers death. This is one of the reasons why are record is sad.

    At the same time, it doesn matter if the Knicks are better or worse without Zach, either him or Curry need to go and I think Curry is even worse then Zach cuz at least Z-Bo rebounds. Its still debatable, I feel that Curry is the worst player but Randolph and Crawford can easily be argued.

  7. #7
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I defintily think those comments are directed at Zach. Would this team have a better record if the Randolph trade didnt happen? I wouldnt call them a good team last year, but they were better than they are this year. At the same time, Marbury has missed games becuz of Isiah problems/fathers death. This is one of the reasons why are record is sad.

    At the same time, it doesn matter if the Knicks are better or worse without Zach, either him or Curry need to go and I think Curry is even worse then Zach cuz at least Z-Bo rebounds. Its still debatable, I feel that Curry is the worst player but Randolph and Crawford can easily be argued.
    Curry's fat no rebounding ass would be the first to go if it were up to me. Like you said, at least Z-bo rebounds. I'm basically choosing the lesser of two evils here. I'd rather have the no D but scoring and rebounding ability of Z-bo than keep the sometime scoring and no rebounding or D of Curry aka Eddie McFlurry. I don't have a problem with Crawford as long as he comes off the bench. The team could use his abilities coming off the bench.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 21:10
  2. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 23:17
  3. Knicks roster evaluation, any complete players?
    By jzero29 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Jul 31, 2007, 12:31
  4. Stop the WHINING.. PLEASE!! & READ
    By lilman_bklyn in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2007, 16:37
  5. Knicks Draft: Media Feedback
    By Die Dolan Die in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2006, 05:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •