Thread: Knicks players not happy with Zach?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Knicks players not happy with Zach?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• I’m thinking a lot of Knicks players are not happy with Zach Randolph. He set a horrible tone. Most of the first-quarter possessions ended in his hands. And he wasn’t missing (7 for 9), so that wasn’t a horrible thing, but the ball wasn’t moving. Randolph went 4 for 11 the rest of the way. Here are s a couple of quotes, read between the lines. … Is this loss about effort? “At times it was,” Curry said. “At times it was just about making the right play and caring enough to move the ball to the right spot, and caring enough to help your teammate out when he’s having trouble defending.” Is talent enough? “I think it’s about the way we play together,” Richardson said. “I think that’s the bottom line. Regardless of how much talent you have or who you have, you have to play together the right way.”

They said the same thing about him in Portland...but who the **** is Curry to even speak?

If I was the coach of the Knicks during the Indiana game I would of sat Zach Randolph for the rest of the game for arguing with the ref and leaving the pacer forward open for the three.

Zach would of been sat for the rest of the game NO EXCUSES

Originally Posted by NYK 33 TaVe
    If I was the coach of the Knicks during the Indiana game I would of sat Zach Randolph for the rest of the game for arguing with the ref and leaving the pacer forward open for the three.

Zach would of been sat for the rest of the game NO EXCUSES
    Coaches bench players who are out of line, not performing, not playing defense, not playing team basketball. SOmeone please send this to Isiah.

Veteran

Originally Posted by jzero29
    Coaches bench players who are out of line, not performing, not playing defense, not playing team basketball. SOmeone please send this to Isiah.
    **** ... if that's the case.. can we even suit up 5 guys tonite??

Originally Posted by paris401
    **** ... if that's the case.. can we even suit up 5 guys tonite??
    Good point. I don't think we have 5

Originally Posted by metrocard
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

They said the same thing about him in Portland...but who the **** is Curry to even speak?

I defintily think those comments are directed at Zach. Would this team have a better record if the Randolph trade didnt happen? I wouldnt call them a good team last year, but they were better than they are this year. At the same time, Marbury has missed games becuz of Isiah problems/fathers death. This is one of the reasons why are record is sad.

At the same time, it doesn matter if the Knicks are better or worse without Zach, either him or Curry need to go and I think Curry is even worse then Zach cuz at least Z-Bo rebounds. Its still debatable, I feel that Curry is the worst player but Randolph and Crawford can easily be argued.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I defintily think those comments are directed at Zach. Would this team have a better record if the Randolph trade didnt happen? I wouldnt call them a good team last year, but they were better than they are this year. At the same time, Marbury has missed games becuz of Isiah problems/fathers death. This is one of the reasons why are record is sad.

At the same time, it doesn matter if the Knicks are better or worse without Zach, either him or Curry need to go and I think Curry is even worse then Zach cuz at least Z-Bo rebounds. Its still debatable, I feel that Curry is the worst player but Randolph and Crawford can easily be argued.
    Curry's fat no rebounding ass would be the first to go if it were up to me. Like you said, at least Z-bo rebounds. I'm basically choosing the lesser of two evils here. I'd rather have the no D but scoring and rebounding ability of Z-bo than keep the sometime scoring and no rebounding or D of Curry aka Eddie McFlurry. I don't have a problem with Crawford as long as he comes off the bench. The team could use his abilities coming off the bench.