Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks Best Game this season vs Cavs

Sounds great NYKnicks15 except I'd like to see Randolf gone before Curry at least Curry has been showing effort on defence.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

okay. The way the Cavs played made me think James Dolan just paid the Cavs to loose the game on purpose. BUT if it wasn't paid..Good defense and playing the young talents on the team gave us that win. Best defense that I have seen in a long time. I hope to see the same throughout the whole season.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Isiah did not cater to Randolph and especially Curry last night and thats why we won. The less minutes those 2 get (especially Curry who cant rebound), the more likely we are to win. Young guys Lee especially should be playin more.

Welcome nicksKnicks, its good to see all these new members on here it wasnt lookin good just a week or 2 ago. I dont know if Lee would average better numbers then Zach but hes alot more efficient. Z-Bo has proven he can average over 20 a game, actually 23 and I dont think Lee can do this. Rebounding edge I give to Lee cuz he doesnt fade away late in quarters or late in the game like Zach cuz hes in better shape. It would benefit this team greatly to take either Zach or Curry out of the starting lineup and put Lee in.
    well lee has been in the starting line up and he doesent do bad...i mean eh i would separate Randolph and curry actually Curry of the bench and shyt cuz i think he would be more of a problem 4 other teams second unit...and yea sure start lee y not...but he needs 2 get alot better defenselessly

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    well lee has been in the starting line up and he doesent do bad...i mean eh i would separate Randolph and curry actually Curry of the bench and shyt cuz i think he would be more of a problem 4 other teams second unit...and yea sure start lee y not...but he needs 2 get alot better defenselessly
    To say Lee is an average defender is givin him too much credit but hes still a better defender then Curry. Lee is smart enough to stay away from Burger King and keep himself in shape.

yea all he needs 2 do is stay in front of his man

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    This Knick-Team finally came out (in the 25th game of this season) by dominated the game from START to FINISH. Great Knick Game!

I give NO-Credit of this 108-90 Knick WIN vs Cavs to the Knicks Head Coach or his Poor Coaching Staff. They are the main reason for this 8-17 record this season.

Every member here should know my position on "Dave Debush Lee" from last season to this past offseason when we aquired Zach Randolph.
    David Lee Performance made him the Knicks "STARTER" for all 82 Games of the 2007-8 Season.

David Lee started 7 games in his Rookie Season and the Knicks WON 6 of those games by dominating their oposition from Start to Finish.

I dont give the Knicks Coach or Coaching-Staff any credit for David Lee, Frye, Nate, or Balkman outstanding Raw Rookie Performance because that was their Talents & Skillz they had when they entered the NBA Draft. The Knicks Coaching-Staff did nothing to upgrade any of these players performance (they did more stagnating these young players).
    Example:
    As Rookies Frye had an inside presence on defense, Nate always ran the ball upcourt at top speed, when Balkman rebounded he would dribble the ball up-court to start a fastbreak or a 3 on 2, David Lee complimentary hustle performance co-existed with all his teammates in any tempo inwhich the Guards play would run. The Knicks Coaching Staff stopped these Players from playing their best fundamental talent that got them into the NBA (Thanks to Isiah Thomas "SAVE-FACE" coaching style that caters to Marbury, Crawford, and Curry one dimensional performance.)...
    i totally agree when we got zach shouldve jsut bought out his fat ass contract like the blazers did Francis DAMN i remember that win streak marbs was actually doing great also!