3. Cormega
  4. Rakim
  5. Nas
  6. Big L
  7. Biggie
  8. Ghostface Killah
  9. Styles and Jadakiss
  10. Camron

My favorite rappers are the rappers I listened to the most over the past year. I always liked DMX but I found sum of his early pre-Its dark and hell is hot shit and that helped make him my favorite. I did give Jigga credit, hes one of the best but hes not my favorite. I feel like hes one of the most overrated in the history. Jay-Z has multiple classics, Reasonable Doubt, In my Lifetime, the Blueprint and American Gangster is nice but hes still overrated. He cant F*ck with the concept songs that rappers like Nas and Cormega bring, He doesnt have many political songs. Alot of his songs have dumb downed lyrics and are made to be played in clubs which is cool, I like some of those songs but wheres the meaning? DMX has made music that has saved peoples lives. Jay-Z chose a rap style that would make him the most money, hes a sell out.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Favorite Rappers...
1. Nas
2. Big L
3. Masta Ace
4. Biggie Smalls
5. Immortal Technique
6. Gangstarr
7. Pharcyde
8. GZA
9. Wu Tang(group >_<)
10. Tribe Called Quest
and best rappers well thats 2 lil bit 2 hard dont u think?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its real tough, my favorite and greatest lists change all the time. Nas was my favorite, then Cormega, now DMX. Yooo GAngstarr was the shit. I love all their CDs, premier and Guru it dont get much better then that. A tribe called quest, midnight marauders one of the best albums ever.

We gotta do top 10 albums next.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz word...and yea Gangstarr! ABOVE THE CLOUDS...thats my joint man...and Swordsman By GZA! lolz and aww man albums >_< theres way 2 many lol

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Can't say i have a top of best/favorite rappers but i'e always liked:
Nas
Gangstarr
Guru (solo)
Wu
Jay-z
Immortal Technique (and i thought i was the only one who listens to him)
Jedi Mind Tricks
Non Phixion
Black Moon
Afu-Ra
A tribe called quest
KRS-One
Big L
Glue
Pete Rock
Onyx
Naughty by nature
Looptroop
Atmosphere
Glue
(and many many ohers i'm missing right now)

Out of all these, as MC i listen mostly to Nas, as groups, Gangstarr & Black moon
Favorite albums.. Illmatic and Enter the stage

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Enta Da Stage was a classis, very underrated album. You can listin to every song on that. I used to listen to Immortal Technique all the time, I had REvolutionary vol1 and 2. Good stuff but hes too political for me, I started listening to Papoose but he fell off.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Favourite Rappers:
1. gang starr
2. nas
3. GZA by himself
4. big l
5. wu-tang
6. kanye west
7. run dmc
8. grandmaster flash & furious 5
9. cam'ron
10. 213

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Favourite Rappers:
1. gang starr
2. nas
3. GZA by himself
4. big l
5. wu-tang
6. kanye west
7. run dmc
8. grandmaster flash & furious 5
9. cam'ron
10. 213

Yea Im not the only Cam fan. Gza is a legend, I was listenin to Liquid Swords and I cant think of the name of the song but he was doin some sick storytellin. He sed sumthin like whats the definition of Crime, is it Criminals Robbin Innocent Mothaf*ckas Everytime. I heard he has a song where he tells a story with the names of every NFL team. I dont know what song it is but it sounds like he did the same thing he did on animal planet which is on Legend of the Liquid Swords where he tells a story using animals to represent what goes down in the streets. Hes the most clever and creative rapper there is and hes one of the best storytellers. Kool G Rap might be the best story teller, how many of yall have heard his album Live and Let Die? F*ckin Classic.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
omg...i love this Forum 2 much...the music and the knicks thing...2 things in my life i love the most...I LOVE YOU GUYS! (no homo msgknicks lolz)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol same here my life is all about the KNicks and rap. I gotta add chicken and weed to that too, lol. I gotta stop smokin that shit but I love it and I love all you guys (no homo) we fam 4 life, KNICKS.

come on, no weezy fans? i know these new rappers kinda suck-EXAMPLE-SOULJA BOY@!#$ (i know lil waynes not really that new) but lil weezys the hottest thing in hip hop in a long time.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Must be one of the fewest times i hear immortal rapping about other than the white house

Two of my faves:

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - T.R.O.Y.

ONYX - Last dayz

Some oldschool romanian hiphop

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I havent heard that Onyx song but the beat sounds familiar. Im about to download the CD, I got bacdafucup thats got sum classics on it.

Metro I dunno how I can forget AZ, he is criminally underrated. Hes another rapper that you can argue is just as good as Nas, theres no doubt in my mind that everysong they did together AZ won. New AZ Cd comin soon. Das Efx came with an original style, although they dont make my top 10 they deserve respect they held it down in the early to mid 90's. I luv that Terror Squad song and yall know how I feel about DMX, he got a new album comin early this year along with Prodigy, Gza, and AZ.

Jay-Z is out of my top 10, AZ deserves that spot. Look at all the rappers leavin Def Jam, Jigga spent all the marketing money on himself. Hes a sucker for love that wears jeans with open toe sandels. Hes a legend but hes still overrated, rappers like Nas and AZ destroy him lyrically.

I finally tried listenin to Lil Weezy a couple of months ago and he aint bad. I was really impressed with the Carter 2 but he dont sound as good lately as he use to. From what I read alot of his fans blame it on drug usage, thats f*cked up alot of rappers.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Yea Im not the only Cam fan. Gza is a legend, I was listenin to Liquid Swords and I cant think of the name of the song but he was doin some sick storytellin. He sed sumthin like whats the definition of Crime, is it Criminals Robbin Innocent Mothaf*ckas Everytime. I heard he has a song where he tells a story with the names of every NFL team. I dont know what song it is but it sounds like he did the same thing he did on animal planet which is on Legend of the Liquid Swords where he tells a story using animals to represent what goes down in the streets. Hes the most clever and creative rapper there is and hes one of the best storytellers. Kool G Rap might be the best story teller, how many of yall have heard his album Live and Let Die? F*ckin Classic.

Have u heard fame by gza? he uses famous peoples names to story tell. even our man willis reed got a mention! "willis reeds the map that shows..."
Hes a legend, duno why i didnt put him no. 1

I finally tried listenin to Lil Weezy a couple of months ago and he aint bad. I was really impressed with the Carter 2 but he dont sound as good lately as he use to. From what I read alot of his fans blame it on drug usage, thats f*cked up alot of rappers.

Listen to Drought 3, specifically- upgrade you freestyle, weezy's ambitions, and 1000 degrees freestyle-that shits hot

another young one is fabolous. fabs new album released in like june or july was one of the best new albums ive heard in a while. its called "From Nothin' To Somethin'". listen to it.