Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greatest Rappers/Favorite Rappers

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Yea Im not the only Cam fan. Gza is a legend, I was listenin to Liquid Swords and I cant think of the name of the song but he was doin some sick storytellin. He sed sumthin like whats the definition of Crime, is it Criminals Robbin Innocent Mothaf*ckas Everytime. I heard he has a song where he tells a story with the names of every NFL team. I dont know what song it is but it sounds like he did the same thing he did on animal planet which is on Legend of the Liquid Swords where he tells a story using animals to represent what goes down in the streets. Hes the most clever and creative rapper there is and hes one of the best storytellers. Kool G Rap might be the best story teller, how many of yall have heard his album Live and Let Die? F*ckin Classic.

Have u heard fame by gza? he uses famous peoples names to story tell. even our man willis reed got a mention! "willis reeds the map that shows..."
    Hes a legend, duno why i didnt put him no. 1

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I finally tried listenin to Lil Weezy a couple of months ago and he aint bad. I was really impressed with the Carter 2 but he dont sound as good lately as he use to. From what I read alot of his fans blame it on drug usage, thats f*cked up alot of rappers.
    Listen to Drought 3, specifically- upgrade you freestyle, weezy's ambitions, and 1000 degrees freestyle-that ****s hot

amd yeah ive noticed lately that he sounds like **** in some songs, thats gotta be b/c hes high all the time

another young one is fabolous. fabs new album released in like june or july was one of the best new albums ive heard in a while. its called "From Nothin' To Somethin'". listen to it.

ok....lil wayne.......NO! .........fabulous...YES! lolz yea fab is good nice lyrics and good songs

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    Listen to Drought 3, specifically- upgrade you freestyle, weezy's ambitions, and 1000 degrees freestyle-that ****s hot
    Drought 3 is nice so is the dedication 1 or 2, im not sure which one I liked but I gotta give him his credit with tha carter 2, that album is crack

amd yeah ive noticed lately that he sounds like **** in some songs, thats gotta be b/c hes high all the time
    Yea he gotta stop messin with them drugs, alot of rappers fell off cuz of drugs.

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    ok....lil wayne.......NO! .........fabulous...YES! lolz yea fab is good nice lyrics and good songs
    I havent checked out that new fabulous CD yet but if yall sayin the album is good im gonna check it out tonight and thanks for helpin me out with that Onyx beat, I was tryin to figure out where I heard it. I can understand why sum1 wouldnt like Weezy, sum of his lines are wack.

yea man and someone wrote his shyt...well b4 but still...and he kissed everyone! he kissed Birdman and that white boy from hs musical...what a fag >_> and hes working wit him 2 he said hes trying 2 get to the white boys

woooow I didn't even know he's kissed the whitey from hi scool musical that's mad *****

But listen to we takin over remix freestyle by weezy-he explains why he kissed birdman

Not sure how many of you are familiar with Cesar Comanche, founder of the Justus League. He's from NC and is one of the MCs i really like.. the type of guy you can listen on and on and still don't get tired of. He's currently working on a new album called Die in your lap that will be released this spring. The first release - hands high - is produced by 9th wonder, you can get it from here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Just thought i'd share this with you

woooow I didn't even know he's kissed the whitey from hi scool musical that's mad *****

But listen to we takin over remix freestyle by weezy-he explains why he kissed birdman
    Every actor from hi school musical is mad ***** and I dont really like Weezy but as rapper hes put some good stuff out.

Rady - I know of the Justus league but Ive never heard of Cesar Comanche. Im not feelin the hook but the verses are nice. Ill have to look for that album when it comes out.

yeah i ment it like--he kissed a guy from high school musical??? Thats mad *****.

watch fab wreck the whole "red squad". Fab actually starts at 2:30 into the video.

lmao PWNT YO

Rap sucks and it hasn't been the same since the mid to late 90s. The majority of it since then has been horrible. Anybody that doesn't believe this is either trying to be cool and fit in with whats popular or simply has no taste. Worst thing that ever happened to the genre were the deaths of Tupac and Biggie.
    Thankfully according to this article in the Times, the public is catching on (finally!!!)to how soulless hip hop has become and sales plummeted in '07.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Some of my favorite mcs in no particular order (Pac 'n Biggie are givens)
    Masta Ace
    Grand Puba
    Gza
    Kool Keith
    MF Doom
    Slick Rick
    Scarface
    and not too many could touch The Kane in his prime

Digital Underground used to come out with some seriously funky and funny ****.

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Rap sucks and it hasn't been the same since the mid to late 90s. The majority of it since then has been horrible. Anybody that doesn't believe this is either trying to be cool and fit in with whats popular or simply has no taste. Worst thing that ever happened to the genre were the deaths of Tupac and Biggie.
    Thankfully according to this article in the Times, the public is catching on (finally!!!)to how soulless hip hop has become and sales plummeted in '07.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Some of my favorite mcs in no particular order (Pac 'n Biggie are givens)
    Masta Ace
    Grand Puba
    Gza
    Kool Keith
    MF Doom
    Slick Rick
    Scarface
    and not too many could touch The Kane in his prime

Digital Underground used to come out with some seriously funky and funny ****.
    welcome 2 the kool club...thats all i listen 2...Masta ace man...THATS MY DUDE! heard NFL?