New York Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats Game Thread 12/21

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
New York Knicks(8-17) vs Charlotte Bobcats(9-14)
7:00pm ET Friday night on MSG

Welcome to MSGknickz33 pregame show, Im your host Jazzy Jeff. The Knicks had their best game of the season Wednesday night against Lebron James and the Cavs. The Bobcats are not as good as the Cavs but the Knicks need to prepare for this game as if they are. This is what gets the Knicks into problems, being unprepared for teams like the Bobcats and the Miami Heat.

Lets Get Right to the Starting lineups for both Teams.

Charlotte Bobcats

pg-Raymond Felton
sg-Jason Richardson
sf-Gerald Wallace
pf-Omeka Okafor
C=Nazr Mohammed

AND NOW, YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!!

AT POINT GUARD, JAMAL CRAWFORD
AT SHOOTING GUARD, FRED JONES
AT SMALL FORWARD, QUENTIN RICHARDSON
AT POWER FORWARD, ZACH RANDOLPH
AT CENTER, EDDY CURRY

Now its time to take a look at Jazzy Jeffs keys to success:

• Defense!!! The Bobcats are the 3rd worst team in the league offensively averaging only 92.1 points per game. Dont let them all of a sudden become a good team offensively.
  • Attack!!! The Knicks need to attack the Bobacts who are ranked 19th defensively, a little bit below average.
  • Crash the Boards!!! The Knicks are better at rebounding then the Bobcats who are only averaging 39.9 rebounds, ranked 27th.
  • Be Cautious!!! Although Bobcats are below average defensively, they will get better with the addition of former Knick Nazr Mohammed. Okafor and Wallace can block shots as well.

Knicks Game note of the Night: When the Bobcats give up 100 points to their opponents, they are only 1 and 8.

Tonights Key Matchup: Quentin Richardson vs Gerald Wallace

Richardson set the tone Wednesday night when he came out and hit 3 pointers in a row early in the Knicks 18 point victory over the Cavs. He will have a tough defender on him. Gerald Wallace can defend, score, and rebound. If Richardson can score around 15 points again and slow down Wallace, the Knicks will be in good shape to win this game.

The Bobcats bench can be described as suspect and it can be blamed for the teams 9 and 14 record. Matt Carol, Jared Dudley, Jeff McInnis, and Derek Anderson are the players that get the most minutes off the bench for the Bobcats. Matt Carol, another former Knick, is an excellent shooter. One more former Knicks, Othella Harrington, is also a member of the Bobcats but it is unlikely that we will get to see him play. The Knicks bench should be able to outplay the Bobcats bench.

This is a winnalbe game, the Bobcats dont have much after their starting lineup but the Knicks are known for allowing career nights for players like Matt Carol as seen last Monday night when they allowed Mike Dunleavy to score a career high 36 points.

Thanks for joining me for my pregame show and remember that you can catch the Knicks Friday night on MSG.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
weve had a lot of winable games...
Q needs a nice solid game, like u said, a 3 early will make the cats just a little more cautious leaving him open outside.

looking for another david lee double double or a few rebounds more from curry!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I saw that dunk he missed, he must of been chillin with Vin Baker before the game or sumthin, lol. Or maybe he was smokin crack with Shawn Kemp.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Lee must really be drunk hes got 3 turnovers. This is startin to look ugly. I would say 20 points is ugly. Gerald Wallace is raping us (no homo).

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Mr. Datruth.... What you talkin about... EC isn't even playing good today. EC doesn't even deserve the damn ball. Turnovers, and bad shots for him tonight.

NOTE... Knicks only lost 1 game last year 25 points difference or more.... This year 5 already... Tell me why? and how? Now tonight probably against the BOBCATS.... thats 6.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What makes this team worse this year then it was last year?

1. Isiah benching Starbury
2. Death of Starburys father
3. Acquisition of Zach Randolph
4. Trading Steve Francis and Channing Frye

Isiah benching Starbury hurt this team cuz there was no reason to do it. How many games were we into the season, I think 5 or 6 right? Crawfords inconsistent crappy ass should permanently be taken out of the starting lineup. Tonight hes shooting 4-13 with 2 Turnovers. He has 11 points and an impressive one assist.

We cant blame Marbury for missing these games, Im real close to my parents and if I lost my moms or pops I would have a tough time dealin with it.

Zach Randolphs selfish play and poor conditioning has hurt this team. Also, because of his Fat Ass David Lees minutes have been reduced which also hurts. Lee is a better defender and team player. And again, Lee himself is not even an average defender but hes still better then Randolph and especially Curry.

Number 4 was a joke, Steve Francis and Channing Frye both suck, especially Frye. At least Francis can say injurys slowed him down but in his prime he was one of the most entertaining players to every play. A small guard who can handle the ball and dunk the way he could.......Im waitin for the next explosive 6'2" or 6'3" player who can do this. Frye is soft, someone get him a Teddy Bear for Christmas. Hes a bitch. I'm glad we got rid of him, the worst draft pick of the Isiah era. Isiah did better pickin at #30 (david Lee) and I know Ariza was picked somewhere in the 40's then he did pickin at #7.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yes... He is slow. Mr. Muhammod out played him. Even though he had much more minutes. EC is not the man for this team no more.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The funny thing is that Frye think he is important.. Ever seen his face after a good call by a ref. :eek:

Yea he always makes that face like hes important. Its funny when he does it. Channing Frye is a bust. I changed my mind, Metro was right the Knicks biggest mistake was drafting Fryes soft ass instead of Andrew Bynum. That would make the acquisition of FATASS Isiahs second biggest mistake as a GM. Its depressin how Bynum is really startin to play good and Frye is a piece of shit. Bynums gonna be a monster, the best big man along with Dwight Howard. Those 2 will be the best, guarenteed.

Amare Stoudamire = #3, Injury took some of his explosiveness away, his stats prove it against the Spurs in the playoffs. He outplayed Duncan the year before he had that knee injury but he was unable to do this last season in the playoffs. The Suns had to put former Knick Kurt Thomas on Tim Duncan because he was usin and abusin Amare down low (no homo).

Damn, that really sounded bad but in conclusion Frye Sucks and Andrew Bynum is a developing Beast. Amare Stoudamire is not what he was and Kurt Thomas is a great defender, still. Oh yeah, and F*ck Isiah, and Channing Frye.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
was there a post game conference?... i wouldn't be surprised if not just to avoid questions about what happen between Isiah and Q tonight.