New York Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats Game Thread 12/21

Kiyaman

Legend
Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
The funny thing is that Frye think he is important.. Ever seen his face after a good call by a ref. :eek:

Channing Frye is a good Role-Player off the bench that could add multiple things with a decent Head Coach instructions (last night Frye played 20 minutes and added 8-pts, 10-rbds, on 50% shooting to help his TEAM WIN their 10th straight game in the NBA.
Frye (Portland) Team record stands at 15-10, they became the Western Conference 8th seed team and climbing for the 6th seed.).

Yea he always makes that face like hes important. Its funny when he does it. Channing Frye is a bust. I changed my mind, Metro was right the Knicks biggest mistake was drafting Fryes soft ass instead of Andrew Bynum. That would make the acquisition of FATASS Isiahs second biggest mistake as a GM. Its depressin how Bynum is really startin to play good and Frye is a piece of shit. Bynums gonna be a monster, the best big man along with Dwight Howard. Those 2 will be the best, guarenteed.

Channing Frye was and still is the best pick at #7 in that draft.
Bynum was also another good pick in the draft if the organization was going to hire a great legend personal coach (Kareem Abdul Jabbar) to teach just Bynum for a three year period.
Isiah Thomas screwed up Big-Time with his "Save-Face" coaching style making the 7th draft pick Channing Frye a Starting PF over 30th draft pick David Lee whom outstanding performance showed repeatedly that he was the best Starting PF and SF on this Knicks Roster the last 3 seasons.
Frye in his 3rd season is still another 2 year project from being a Starter however, he is the inside/outside role playing PF you want comming off the bench to stabilize your oponents bigmen by taking their best rebounder outside the paint with Frye 48% peremeter shooting from 30 to 25 feet out.

I blame Marbury for this loss. Its his fault Crawford can't play defend or make right decisions.

It's Marbury fault for alot of things, trading Van Horn (dispute on their previous team together) for BUM Tim Thomas where the best part of the Tim Thomas trade was getting Nazr Muhammed inwhich Marbury also didnt agree when Kurt Thomas & Nazr Muhammed started double teaming with each on an offensive strategy where Marbury never got the ball back on offense. Which lead into a Kurt Thomas & Marbury lockerroom altercation where Nazr was traded on the February deadline and Kurt Thomas was traded on draft night.
How much did Nazr Muhammed performance last night for Charlotte WIN over the Knicks affect you? was it Nazr 20 pts, 14 rebs, 4 blks, 2 stls, I guess ex-Knick Nazr is just like Frye a BUST too. LOL!
How about the Knicks need a decent strategy Head Coach that is not going to be told by Isiah or any of the upstairs Brass who to play and who not to play (Since the Firing of Coach Don Chaney the Knicks only had one Head Coach that coached the Knick Players according to their Talents & Skillz "Herb Williams".)...

Trin_Starr

Starter
I blame Marbury for this loss. Its his fault Crawford can't play defend or make right decisions.

LOL - I definitely agree with you on this one Metro

I saw the abomination of a game last night....down by 30 to the bobcats???

Friggin' Marbury - why didn't he play some more D and try to push the tempo - we would have had a chance to win.....oh yeah he didn't play - so am I supposed to blame now???

If you want someone to blame - start with Curry.
Jeez - that fat F#ck doesn't play D at all. - The friggin bobcats had WIDE open layups all night...even Nazr was outmuscling/outrebounding/outhustling that idiot...and guess what - gets paid MLE

Toons

is the Bo$$
get out of fryes ass kiyaman....frye doesnt do shit, he played 2 good games, one with aldridge down, and the other was adridges first game back....he wont ever b the player randolph is....campare their numbers ....n tell me who wuould fit the knicks better

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
get out of fryes ass kiyaman....frye doesnt do shit, he played 2 good games, one with aldridge down, and the other was adridges first game back....he wont ever b the player randolph is....campare their numbers ....n tell me who wuould fit the knicks better

Both of them suck but Frye wont ever average numbers close to Z-Bo. But on the real Kiya needs to get out of Fryes Ass, good way to put it. Frye is a big piece of shit and he wont be half the player that Andrew Bynum already is. Even without Jabar, Bynum is better then Frye (its not close).

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
There is no reason to defend him... He does it himself anyways... See we all admit that Isiah is a good scout.... BUT that was a poor pick. Selecting Frye. over Bynum.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
wasent Frys fault...and im sure hes happy not bein in NEW YORK...i mean portland has won 10 games straight....that lucky homo >_<