nyKnicks productions Presents

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Myself as a diehard Knick fan not getting our ways... Based on a true story. The last 10 seconds of the video are my own thoughts about what to do wit our team.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-x4hh5lrw1k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-x4hh5lrw1k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x4hh5lrw1k

What is Love? Love is something we had with the Knicks in the 90's, and some of us all the way back to the first years (OriginalKnicksGrandson). Hate is sumthin we all have directed at Isiah Thomas and James Dolan. If anyone still has any faith in these 2 please hang yourselves. This video beats One and Phonys. I feel bad for him, it was tough to watch that video. Did you see how ugly he is (no homo)?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Word. That represents that The Knicks are failing, and that we want our team back. What was once love has been ruined into dirt. I hope that video proved it. Dont hurt me.. indicated that there is still people gettin hurt by the Knicks organization.

nyKnicks126

Yea. That is me. I referred to myself because, I am a Strong knicks fan, and I love this team... but the DONT HURT ME part is what is hurting me as a fan, and I am guessing most of you guys. I hope yall realized my fire Isiah sheet.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea man dont stress it...we all feel ur pain...like yea man i get ur whole video...but idk Dolan dont care 4 no fans...doubt he will listen 2 us

nyKnicks126

Thanks guys I appreciate the support.

Yeah my room is crazy, I got tons of Knicks stuff. Plus since I also do like Carlos Arroyo I got his jersey in my closet too.

I hope the video opens Isiahsexuals eyes, and that there needs to be a change..

By the way anyone know how to make a disclaimer?

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thanks guys I appreciate the support.

Yeah my room is crazy, I got tons of Knicks stuff. Plus since I also do like Carlos Arroyo I got his jersey in my closet too.

I hope the video opens Isiahsexuals eyes, and that there needs to be a change..

By the way anyone know how to make a disclaimer?

nah someone on heres gotta know but I wonder how popular that video will become on youtube. Knick videos seem to be the in thing now and its understandable, the more videos like this we get the more people will understand what its like being a Knick fan.

We gotta have someone, preferably Metro if you can since you box, tape a picture of Isiah to your punching bag and go psyco on it. And then stare at the camera with a crazy look on your face, like the look Kenny Rogers had when he was having his problems with the media. We need someone to look like they are really crazy like they lost their F*ckin mind. We need people to see the pain were going through, we need blood. Actually thats goin too far but yall know what i mean.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz yea well show him the video he mite c it...and also tell him 2 like help us blow up our forum 2 post a bulletin or something...he will do it...