Knicksnation: Enjoy your Holidays

metrocard

Legend
I send my blessings to everyone here and their family; to have a nice bond and get together and get closer than the year before. Family is mad real to me, so I hope everyone instead of getting gifts; gets a nice bond and get together.

It's pretty cool we got a forum of power debaters and the most knowledgeable Knick fans(you know who you are) and even Isiahsexuals(you know too) all together in one forum. Respect to Rady and others for holding it down together. May 2008 bring us more hope and pride in the team and less embarrassment.

Peace, don't drink too little.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah, Thanks Metro.

I also wish everyone here a safe and happy Holiday, and have a blessed and memoriable time with family members and friends.

Thanks guys!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea man...shyt ima be wit the fam and just chilling...my cuzins from Philly coming and him and some other dude free styling...cant wait man...my cuzzin got talent 2 so yea cant wait...and dam man i just hope the knicks turn it around man we need this...shyt rite now everything going good 4 me my girl treating me good my fam doing good schools iight all i need is my freaking KNICKs 2 DO GOOD!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I just wanna let everyone know I enjoy argiuin with whoever has different views then me and I enjoy agreein with whoever I agree with. On here we are all Knick fans but outside of here were all people and I wish everyone on here happy holidays. Metro is right, family is very important and we all need to spend sometime away from the Knicks and with our families.

I probably wont drink at all or very little but I will try to smoke as much as I can and I hope to cut back to once a week the first week of January, wish me luck. I wish everyone good luck with whatever they wanna do different next year rather its working harder, less drugs, less alcohol, whatever your thing is you gotta do it.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Happy holidays everybody, i love you all! (no homo) May the new year be a better one and all our wishes come true. Also, may the Knicks get from Santa, if not a new owner, at least a new GM..