What you thing of Larry Brown ( the coach ) ??

Bruno

Benchwarmer
What you thing of Larry Brown ? for me hes the best coach ever . I have the opurtunity to know personaly him , to talked with him and hes a great person to talked , a great guy and he give me the autograph of him with one dedicatoryand for this moment my dream is to be bbal coach . Look at hes career he put Iverson play like he play now , put the sixers in the playoffs , look the record of him .But i feelt very sorry because i hate the Pistons because what they do last season . What you thing of him ??

allan20

Benchwarmer
Bruno, i know english is not your native language, but let me give you some advises:

1. Before posting, read your message a couple of times and see if it sounds OK (use Preview button).
2. If you're not sure of a word, search it in a dictionary
3. Try not to use the same word to many times in a sentence

;)
--

as for larry brown:
i think the records speak of itself, he never went under .500, in fact he was only once with that record, with the clippers if i'm not mistaken. No doubt, one of the best coaches in the league

Bruno

Benchwarmer
eheh allan . yeah the decision of choose milicic in the draft was one of the worst decision i ever see . in this season he start very bad with the pistons with very loses but now he have 12 consecutive wins .