where's the laker game thread???

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
nice effort at the end.....................................

but unfortunately they are now 8-19. that's now more than 10 games under .500

F*****************CCCCCCKKK!!!!!. :wallbash:

knicklover

Benchwarmer
This game once again demonstrated one of the major problems with these Knicks.

It's outside shooting!

Crawford had a terrible shooting first half and they got killed.

Crawford had a terrific shooting second half and they came back and almost won.

Look closely at their games. When Crawford is hot from the outside they either win or play a very good game. When he is ice cold, he continues shooting at the same rate and they get killed.

Part of the reason for that is that no one else besides him can hit an outside shot. Qrich can't hit the ocean from the outside and Marbury (when he's playing) and the rest of them are only adequate. Teams know they can collapse on Curry, Randolph, Lee etc.... inside because there are almost no serious threats from the outside unless Crawford is having one of his "zone games". But those are few and far between.

Look at this List.

Qrich, Balkman, Lee, Curry, Jeffries, Collins, Rose. None of them can hit the ocean from mid range or further.

Even guys like Robinson and Jones have pretty weak shooting percentages even though they occasionally have a decent night.

The key for this team remains the same. If we want immediate improvement we need a SF that is a serious and consistent 3 point threat that can pick up the slack when Crawford is off. If we had that, it would open everything up for our big men and hopefully allow Crawford to back off when his shot is not dropping.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol, aww man, what has to happen is a change of line up, jamal is dat dude, F*ck what u heard

Did you say F*ck what u heard becuz Dmx sez it all the time? Its not about what I heard, its about what I see. I dont know what Crawford is gettin paid and my computer is too slow for me to look it up but if hes not gonna be traded he needs to come off the bench. In NO WAY is Jamal dat dude, but if you take him off the bench at the rite time when hes hittin his shots hes worth playin even though you still get no defense. I actually like Crawford but I would also like to see him traded. The best thing would be for him to be traded but like I said if he sticks around, they need to find a better shooting guard and bring Crawford off the bench. I would trade Curry first, he is the biggest problem.