new starting line-up?

reuel

Rookie
Isaiah says there will be a new starting line-up!

do you think he'll actually go through with it? is so how long would it take to start a new line-up?

what would be your new line-up?

i would go with

marbury
crawford
jeffries
Lee
randolph

first off the bench is nate, balkman, and rose.

Richardson belongs with jerome williams. Curry belongs backing up malik rose.

SoFresH

Rookie
Jefferies wont be starting.

Robinson
Crawford
Chandler/balkman
Lee
and depending on the height of the team were playing if its short then randolph if its tall then curry

Moz106

Benchwarmer
My line up:

Marbury
Fred jones
Jeffries
Lee
Randolph

Dats it period, marbury can go back being 20 10, Randolph can go back being 20 10, crawford n nate can come off the bench, we need to get rid of Q n Curry FAST, we cud try n get darko millicic or sum one else jus for shot blockin purposes.....

reuel

Rookie
Jefferies wont be starting.

Robinson
Crawford
Chandler/balkman
Lee
and depending on the height of the team were playing if its short then randolph if its tall then curry
Jeffries actually looked decent last night and in a few games this season. he's not gonig to play big minutes, maybe 20 - 25 a game but he will provide defnesive intesity at the start of the game.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Its hard to fit everyone into this rotation but what id do is split up the minutes heavily. granted marburys here id do this

Curry or Randolph starting at the C depending on the height of the opposing team much like sad before me.

Lee starts at the PF.

Jeffries at the SF for height value and d mixing him with Balkman (who i think isnt playing because were tryin to showcase other players too much)

Richardson can start at SG for height but get very few minutes somewhere in the 15-20s. Jones follows with Crawford/Robinson depending on Marbury backs up PG/SG

Curry/Lee/Randolph/Jeffries/Balkman/Richardson/Jones/Crawford/Marbury/Robinson

thats my rotation. Rose, Chandler, Morris, James, Collins can sit the pine until we make a trade.

paris401

Starter
Jeffries at the SF for height value and d mixing him with Balkman (who i think isnt playing because were tryin to showcase other players too much)

showcasing to who??? ringing bros ain't in town till march... and they are all too fuk-in old to play aau ball... and some of em mite even make that team...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Marbury
Fred Jones
Balkmen
Lee
Z-Bo

I hate havin to put Z-Bo in this lineup. I wanna see Randolph Morris play more minutes and if he can defend and rebound he should take Zachs spot as the center. The only other options are to start Malik Rose at center or Wilson Chandler at power forward. Both of them should not and will not happen and thats why I think unfortunatly Z-Bo is the best option at center.

Kiyaman

Legend
I wonder how the Knick Players from last season feel about offseason addition "Zach & Jones" being put as Starters on this team, without comming off the bench and co-existing with teammates to earn Startership on this Knick Team?

Last season it was Francis & Jefferies as Starters.
The season before that it was Curry, Davis, and Q.Richardson as Starters.
These players Name & Contract got them in the Knick Starting-5 lineup, not their performance in a Knick uniform (Fred Jones because Isiah draft him "Saving-Face").

In the Preseason Games we watched "Zach & Jones" get a handfull of playingtime over the Knicks young players Morris, Chandler, Collins, and Nate Robinson. We were told Balkman & Jefferies had injuries during the preseason, which was a good reason to give the 4 young players mentioned above at least two preseason games with 25 minutes of playingtime alongside of 3 of the Knick Starters. But they were BENCHED in the Preseason Games so "Zach & Jones" could average 30 minutes of playingtime to co-exist with lastseason "NO Chemistry Starting Unit" of Marbury, Crawford, Q.Richardson, and Curry.

Did someone mention a lineup change?
The POOR Performance we been getting from this Knick Roster (8-19) shows this entire team need to go back to the offseason in July, and work in the Gym on alot of DEFENSIVE techniques, and learn how to finish on a fastbreak. This way at the start of training camp each player come in equiped with the basic team strategy of a .500 Plus Knick-Team.
It's been pityfull watching all these oposition teams blowout the Knicks this season...