New York Knicks at Orlando Magic Game Thread 12/26

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
True. Arroyo is really good. To bad he isn't a Knick.

By the way.... WHY! is Malik in the game. He is a mental player only we dont need him this early in the game..

metrocard

Legend
Q has to stop shooting, forever.

Crawford is the worst. Crawford/Richardson/Jefferies is the worst 1-2-3 in the NBA.

Nate rape Jameer without spitting on it or the lube.

Lee has done an excellent job on Howard...start Lee for the rest of the season, he's the best big man on the team.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Did you see that Rebound Lee had on the Defensive end... He grabbed that down! Howard didn't stand a chance.

Kiyaman

Legend
Starters
PG-Crawford wrong move when Nate is an original Starter.

SG-Q.Richardson wrong move when Bum Crawford is the best SG on the Knicks.

SF-Jefferies wrong move when Balkman has not been getting any playingtime with the Starters this season, and should be given a 5-game start with Nate & Crawford to get his motovation back. Jefferies is a 2nd half role-player.

PF-Lee about time, the best overall talented PF on this team.

C-Curry need motovated teammates in the starting lineup to make him move his fat ......

Bench Players are Zach, Collins, Q.Richardson, Malik, and Jones.

metrocard

Legend
David looks so bad ass with the messy facial hair and haircut. I wish we focused more on him instead of Curry. Have the team work on Lee's post game and everything else. I really believe Lee can be a Boozer type player with the proper training.

Kiyaman

Legend
About time the Knicks are finally using a 3-SF defensive Unit of Lee, Jefferies, and Q.Rich to hold onto the lead throughout the 3rd Qrt.

Kiyaman

Legend
David looks so bad ass with the messy facial hair and haircut. I wish we focused more on him instead of Curry. Have the team work on Lee's post game and everything else. I really believe Lee can be a Boozer type player with the proper training.

The Cavs management must cry everytime someone mention Boozer.

The Knicks have to surround David Lee with some better Complimentary teammates in the frontcourt than Curry, Zach, and Q.Richardson.
I gave up on the Knicks Coach and coaching staff for the Knicks Bigmen.

I hate Crawford! he only scores when the Knicks are down by 10 or more points.

metrocard

Legend
Isiah is a genius.

Curry enters, our defense completely breaks down.

Isiah's answer to our soft defense and lack of ball movement on offense:

Zach Randolph

Result:Magic are almost up by 20.

Christ, why the hell is Rose is even on the floor? He doesn't rebound, defense, or contribute on offense. He's a 6"5 PF with no hoops or a quick leap off the floor...he doesn't bring any energy to team. I really hate watching him, I wish people got over his days in San Antonio. Dude has the be the worst Knick player I ever seen since Zach Marbury.

Kiyaman

Legend
Zeke is a BUMM Head Coach! we all have to admit it.
He need to FIRE himself as the Head Coach,
and hand the coaching job to Herb Williams or Mark Aquire.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i have to disagree... i was in burger-king , and when they called eddie's number (his order was ready) he flew across the room... properly motivated that guy can move...

lol they should feed Eddy Burger King instead of payin him money, that will get him to work harder

Q has to stop shooting, forever.

Crawford is the worst. Crawford/Richardson/Jefferies is the worst 1-2-3 in the NBA.

Nate rape Jameer without spitting on it or the lube.

Lee has done an excellent job on Howard...start Lee for the rest of the season, he's the best big man on the team.

I think its time for Q to retire and Im very impressed with David Lee, he should be startin no question about it. I cant believe Isiah started Eddy and benched Z-Bo, at least Bo does 2 things:rebounds and scores. Some would say that Eddy does 2 things also, scoring and eating Burger King.

Did you see that Rebound Lee had on the Defensive end... He grabbed that down! Howard didn't stand a chance.

Lee was very aggressive. Hes not a franchise player but hes much closer to being one then Eddy Curry is. The Whoppers hold Curry down when he tries to snatch rebounds like that.

If he can get that mid range J goin watch out. Lee is a hardworking player with a great attitude. Hes one of the few players on this team that makes us look good, Isiah should die for not starting him until now......and he should die for a long list of other things he has done.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Balkman been sitting on the BENCH all game mad as HELL!

Another reason why Isiah needs to die!!!

At this point anyone who still supports Isiah needs to stop watching basketball and all sports and find something else to do. Read a book.

New New York

Quiet Storm

Isnt his two weeks just about up? I think we knocked off the Cavs in that span, and lost to Charlotte by Double Digits, fell behind by 20 plus at home to the Lakers in an eventual loss, and lose to a struggling Orlando team by 14....now I hope someone asks Zeke tommorow about what he would do with the head coach as the GM. Look I'm not an Isiah hater nor "Isiah sexual", but I really don't think that just moving him back to GM does anything for this franchise. Imagine the circus surronding this team then; Isiah is fired as the coach, only to reassume a postion at which he is boss of the coach! If Isiah goes, then he is completly gone. Plus who the hell would coach this team in that scenerio, ecxept for his good freind Bill Lambeir.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
even if Isiah goes we need 2 make some cahnges...need new faces man i can tell these players aint taking this franchise NOWHERE!