Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks at Orlando Magic Game Thread 12/26

Four air balls by Q Rich

also whenever David Lee is hot or Nate is hot Isiah sits them

Great ideas isiah !!!!!

****ing moron.

The lineup change was pretty good except for one thing: He benched the wrong big man! Zach took it like a man, came off the bench and still managed to put up 22 and 9. Lee should def start for the remainder of the season, but it should be him and Zach starting together.

I didn't think Q held down the sg position last night. You can tell he was happy about being able to let it fly but someone should have reminded him that the ball needs to go into the hoop and not land in some fans lap.

Crawford played a good game with 29 and 8 dimes but i think he shot too much overall. Nate should never be benched. He took Jameer to school and showed why he is one of the best 6th men in the league.

I liked inserting jeffries in the starting lineup because he applies defensive pressure on the opponent from the start and he's great on help defense.

EDDY MCFLURRY - What the hell is up with this slouch? First of all he shouldn't have even started but since Isaiah was gracious enough to spare him he repayed him by going out and picking up 2 quick fouls. You can tell Isaiah was pissed. Honestly, it must have been embarrassing for McFlurry to sit damn near the whole game and watch his team compete righ up until his loaf of bread ass came in and let ORL get offensive rebounds and easy interior baskets. I am no longer an Eddy Curry fan, he is a SUCKER!

Good job with the lineup change Isaiah, just insert Zach for McFlurry and I think it works better. Get ready Randolph Morris, your time may be coming sooner than you thought.

What's up with Balkman's minutes???????

Why the hell did zeke sit nate down when he was on fire!!! wtf!
    david lee and nate robinson both impressed me again, lee handled dwight howard well! did u see that defensive board he got over howard? enough said.
    nate was just nate agian. all energy and work!

now all we need now is balkman to get on the damm court!
    that trio of lee, nate and balkman can win us games!!!!

Originally Posted by NicksKnicks
    Why the hell did zeke sit nate down when he was on fire!!! wtf!
    david lee and nate robinson both impressed me again, lee handled dwight howard well! did u see that defensive board he got over howard? enough said.
    nate was just nate agian. all energy and work!

now all we need now is balkman to get on the damm court!
    that trio of lee, nate and balkman can win us games!!!!
    I agree with the Lee, Nate and Balkman trio but that will only work if Curry plays well. Balkman and Lee aren't scorers and therefore Curry will get double teamed constantly since teams will be daring Balkman and Lee to shoot.

Once again, I like the trio playing together but its dependent on us having a force in the middle.

maybe zach can be that force? id like to see what he could do at center.

New lineup:
    PG - Nate
    SG - Crawford
    SF - Balkman
    PF - Lee
    C - Randolph

2 decent 3 point shooters in nate and jamal
    2 good low post players in lee and randolph
    and the hustle and energy of balkman

Superstar

Why is Balkman a starter on the bench most of the games this year and gets a buncha DNPS. (Luckily) i don't have MSG anymore so i haven't watched too many games this year

Originally Posted by NicksKnicks
    maybe zach can be that force? id like to see what he could do at center.

New lineup:
    PG - Nate
    SG - Crawford
    SF - Balkman
    PF - Lee
    C - Randolph

2 decent 3 point shooters in nate and jamal
    2 good low post players in lee and randolph
    and the hustle and energy of balkman
    That lineup works much better.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

In addition!! The Denver Milweukee game.. Marcus Camby an EX Knick got 10 Blocks in that GAME!!! This kid is a BEAST! and the Knicks traded him.... Idiots.

Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    **** that, I am still watching basketball and all sports and will continue to support Isiah Thomas. Until he gets fired or until he rights the ships, or until he resigns, I will be posting in these forums in support of Isiah Thomas. I gives a **** what you "RAT BASTARD SO-CALLED KNICK FANS" say. If he does something stupid, like not put Balkman into the game, I will call him out on it, if he does something smart like this line-up change I will hail him for it. Expect this for the duration. That's that!
    Please tell me how this lineup change was smart, with Curry at Center and Richardson at shooting guard. You should feel like a fool for still supportin Isiah, theres no way you can defend him. Find sumthin else to do, read a book. You dont have the knowledge to be a sports fan.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    In addition!! The Denver Milweukee game.. Marcus Camby an EX Knick got 10 Blocks in that GAME!!! This kid is a BEAST! and the Knicks traded him.... Idiots.
    Great game for Camby, wish we still had him. He even hit a 3. Props to Camby for gettin that triple double, anyone still think Curry is better?

i still wanna see chandler PLAY! god let im play...i wanna c him play shesh i got a feeling he can be a solid good player

them 2 weeks r almost up zeke, not looking good.

WHAT A F*CKIN MESS THIS FRANCHISE HAS BECOME. IF THERE'S ANYONE OUT THERE STILL WILLING TO DEFEND ZEKE, DOLAN, BASICALLY ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF LEE, BALKMAN, AND MAYBE F. JONES, NATE, AND J-CRAW, PLEASE DON'T.

20 losses and it ain't even the new year yet. it's over 4 this bunch. when the trades start happening, then a new day can begin. but of course, the contracts are to much and zeke still believes in them and dolan won't fire isiah and blah blah blah.

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    How about you shut the **** up and support the Knicks for once?
    LOL, you mean like the way you support them? No thank you, I think i'll continue doing what i'm doing

Superstar

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Please tell me how this lineup change was smart, with Curry at Center and Richardson at shooting guard. You should feel like a fool for still supportin Isiah, theres no way you can defend him. Find sumthin else to do, read a book. You dont have the knowledge to be a sports fan.
    my knowledge surpasses yours on any day my good man. The lineup was a good lineup, Curry outduels Howard on the offensive end, nearly every game they have played so why not start him? Q's defense was real good last night, his offense, well not so much... But the lineup showed the execution needed to succeed, for 36 minutes at least

Originally Posted by metrocard
    David looks so bad ass with the messy facial hair and haircut. I wish we focused more on him instead of Curry. Have the team work on Lee's post game and everything else. I really believe Lee can be a Boozer type player with the proper training.

I feel that the Knicks need to give Lee the ball more often.Like Metro said let Lee post up and FEED him the ball.Im telling you I think he can score more than he is now.You know if he can score 10-15 points a game just by rebounding the ball him self and scoring that way that he would put up bigtime numbers if they would feed him the ball more often.Get him into the offensive sceam.He is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    I KNOW UGH!!!!!