Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks at Orlando Magic Game Thread 12/26

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Isiah is a genius.

Curry enters, our defense completely breaks down.

Isiah's answer to our soft defense and lack of ball movement on offense:

Zach Randolph

Result:Magic are almost up by 20.

Christ, why the hell is Rose is even on the floor? He doesn't rebound, defense, or contribute on offense. He's a 6"5 PF with no hoops or a quick leap off the floor...he doesn't bring any energy to team. I really hate watching him, I wish people got over his days in San Antonio. Dude has the be the worst Knick player I ever seen since Zach Marbury.

Veteran

Did Zeke replace 6.9 Zach with 6.2 Jones?

Veteran

Zeke is a BUMM Head Coach! we all have to admit it.
    He need to FIRE himself as the Head Coach,
    and hand the coaching job to Herb Williams or Mark Aquire.

Veteran

110-96 Knicks LOSSSSS

Originally Posted by paris401
    i have to disagree... i was in burger-king , and when they called eddie's number (his order was ready) he flew across the room... properly motivated that guy can move...
    lol they should feed Eddy Burger King instead of payin him money, that will get him to work harder

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Q has to stop shooting, forever.

Crawford is the worst. Crawford/Richardson/Jefferies is the worst 1-2-3 in the NBA.

Nate rape Jameer without spitting on it or the lube.

Lee has done an excellent job on Howard...start Lee for the rest of the season, he's the best big man on the team.
    I think its time for Q to retire and Im very impressed with David Lee, he should be startin no question about it. I cant believe Isiah started Eddy and benched Z-Bo, at least Bo does 2 things:rebounds and scores. Some would say that Eddy does 2 things also, scoring and eating Burger King.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Did you see that Rebound Lee had on the Defensive end... He grabbed that down! Howard didn't stand a chance.
    Lee was very aggressive. Hes not a franchise player but hes much closer to being one then Eddy Curry is. The Whoppers hold Curry down when he tries to snatch rebounds like that.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    David looks so bad ass with the messy facial hair and haircut. I wish we focused more on him instead of Curry. Have the team work on Lee's post game and everything else. I really believe Lee can be a Boozer type player with the proper training.
    If he can get that mid range J goin watch out. Lee is a hardworking player with a great attitude. Hes one of the few players on this team that makes us look good, Isiah should die for not starting him until now......and he should die for a long list of other things he has done.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Balkman been sitting on the BENCH all game mad as HELL!
    Another reason why Isiah needs to die!!!

At this point anyone who still supports Isiah needs to stop watching basketball and all sports and find something else to do. Read a book.

Isnt his two weeks just about up? I think we knocked off the Cavs in that span, and lost to Charlotte by Double Digits, fell behind by 20 plus at home to the Lakers in an eventual loss, and lose to a struggling Orlando team by 14....now I hope someone asks Zeke tommorow about what he would do with the head coach as the GM. Look I'm not an Isiah hater nor "Isiah sexual", but I really don't think that just moving him back to GM does anything for this franchise. Imagine the circus surronding this team then; Isiah is fired as the coach, only to reassume a postion at which he is boss of the coach! If Isiah goes, then he is completly gone. Plus who the hell would coach this team in that scenerio, ecxept for his good freind Bill Lambeir.

even if Isiah goes we need 2 make some cahnges...need new faces man i can tell these players aint taking this franchise NOWHERE!

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Turkolu seems to have really good games against the Knicks... All the the time.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Turkolu seems to have really good games against the Knicks... All the the time.
    lmao who dosent?

Veteran

Default I'll say this..

I still say Zeke can draft his butt off, but he absolutely sucks at everything else.

When is he getting fired?

Default I hate Isiah But...

Isiah needs to be fired no question. But no matter what players you put in there they aren't gonna get it done. As far as I'm concerned this team has quit on him and you gotta put some 50% of ther blame on the players. Whether its the lack of effort on some nights, or the bonehead decisions that they make on the court.. Isiah the coach is not completely to blame. Its not his fault that Q can't hit a shot, Jamal is skittish, Curry and Randolph are out of shape and Jared Jeffries punked out after coming to NY. However Isiah the GM needs to stop raping this team.

Bottomline if you fire Isiah you'll be solving half the problem. This team needs a GM that will make a decision on waht direction this team should head in and move forward by bringing in the proper pieces. These players are completely mismatched. This team can play two ways, both ineffectively. Certain players would thrive in an uptempo pace while others simply aren't athlteic or quick enough and are better suited for half court.

Uptempo:

Marbury
    Robinson
    Crawford
    Jones
    Jeffries
    Balkman
    Lee

Halfcourt:
    Curry
    Randolph/ Rose
    Q-Rich

The reason why the Knicks got ahead early was better ball movement and scoring in transition off of turnovers. Guys like Lee and Robinson played well cuz they got the ball up in a hurry. Contrast that with Z-bo and Curry who do not run the floor well. Not to mention they do not compliment each other well.

Superstar

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33

At this point anyone who still supports Isiah needs to stop watching basketball and all sports and find something else to do. Read a book.
    **** that, I am still watching basketball and all sports and will continue to support Isiah Thomas. Until he gets fired or until he rights the ships, or until he resigns, I will be posting in these forums in support of Isiah Thomas. I gives a **** what you "RAT BASTARD SO-CALLED KNICK FANS" say. If he does something stupid, like not put Balkman into the game, I will call him out on it, if he does something smart like this line-up change I will hail him for it. Expect this for the duration. That's that!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    **** that, I am still watching basketball and all sports and will continue to support Isiah Thomas. Until he gets fired or until he rights the ships, or until he resigns, I will be posting in these forums in support of Isiah Thomas. I gives a **** what you "RAT BASTARD SO-CALLED KNICK FANS" say. If he does something stupid, like not put Balkman into the game, I will call him out on it, if he does something smart like this line-up change I will hail him for it. Expect this for the duration. That's that!
    How about you shut the **** up and support the Knicks for once?

man, we played good for 36 minutes and just went flat, man i defend Q alot but im getting tired of em, he needs to attack the basket, his shot just left, i wanna see nate and jamal play more together