New York Knicks at Orlando Magic Game Thread 12/26

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
my knowledge surpasses yours on any day my good man. The lineup was a good lineup, Curry outduels Howard on the offensive end, nearly every game they have played so why not start him? Q's defense was real good last night, his offense, well not so much... But the lineup showed the execution needed to succeed, for 36 minutes at least

What happened last night in the beginning of the 4th quarter when Eddy Curry was put into the game for 2 minutes? Orlando only needed 2 minutes of Curry on the floor to take this game. Dwight wasnt even playin and Eddy still did nothin. Curry doesnt outduel HOward, maybe last year but not this year. I know Dwight scored more points in the first game and he did in this game too. Curry only scored 2 points. Isiah finally did sumthin smart by benchin him. He hurts the knicks more then he helps. Im not your good man and your knowledge doesnt surpass anyones on here, maybe one and lonelys its close.

metrocard

Legend
What happened last night in the beginning of the 4th quarter when Eddy Curry was put into the game for 2 minutes? Orlando only needed 2 minutes of Curry on the floor to take this game. Dwight wasnt even playin and Eddy still did nothin. Curry doesnt outduel HOward, maybe last year but not this year. I know Dwight scored more points in the first game and he did in this game too. Curry only scored 2 points. Isiah finally did sumthin smart by benchin him. He hurts the knicks more then he helps. Im not your good man and your knowledge doesnt surpass anyones on here, maybe one and lonelys its close.

Exactly.

Curry has been the root to our inferioirty offensively and defensively.

People need to realize Curry isn't an effective primary option and has never BEEN. He's easy to strip, makes bad decisions constantly, he misses those easy lay ups(bad work ethic), and he doesn't dunk like a beast or gets the Garden hype because he's a pussy.

Defensively, Curry is the worst in the world of basketball. I only seen him made two solid defensive plays in my life of 3 years watching him.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player

Well dingbat, like i said before to your simple simon ass, reading is fundamental. I said curry outduels howard offensively nearly every game, and if you say maybe last year, then you prove that I am right. It's not even fun to debate you morons. If he had success against a particular opponent, success meaning that opponent is unable to hold him, then why not start him against him. And so that you know, ever since they started playing against each other, Howard was NEVER able to hold Curry

And if you want to know the stats that Curry Puts up against Howard here it goes:

2006-2007

Curry
10-13 27pts
8-9 20pts
7-12 17pts

Howard

6-11 15pts
9-13 27pts
5-7 10pts

2005-2006
Curry

7-10 23 pts
10-17 29pts
8-15 27pts
6-7 15pts

Howard
8-13 23 pts
3-7 11pts
3-9 10pts
9-11 23pts

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Well dingbat, like i said before to your simple simon ass, reading is fundamental. I said curry outduels howard offensively nearly every game, and if you say maybe last year, then you prove that I am right. It's not even fun to debate you morons. If he had success against a particular opponent, success meaning that opponent is unable to hold him, then why not start him against him. And so that you know, ever since they started playing against each other, Howard was NEVER able to hold Curry

And if you want to know the stats that Curry Puts up against Howard here it goes:

2006-2007

Curry
10-13 27pts
8-9 20pts
7-12 17pts

Howard

6-11 15pts
9-13 27pts
5-7 10pts

2005-2006
Curry

7-10 23 pts
10-17 29pts
8-15 27pts
6-7 15pts

Howard
8-13 23 pts
3-7 11pts
3-9 10pts
9-11 23pts

Come on man, you makin this too easy for me.

Curry only had 6 rebounds when he scored 27 points last year.

4 Most Recent Games

Feb 20, 2007
Curry-20pts,6rbs,3TO
Howard-27pts,14rbs,3blks

March 26, 2007
Curry-17pts, 4rbs, 4TO
Howard-10pts,14rbs,5asts,4blks

November 9, 2007
Curry-19pts,3rbs
Howard-22pts,20rbs,3blks

December 26, 2007
Curry-2pts
Howard-16pts,11rbs,5blks

Whats the F*ckin deal man makin me look up all these stats. You just took a huge L just like Curry. Next time check the F*ckin stats better so you dont waste my F*ckin time you piece of sh*t. It doesnt matter who we put on Dwight Howard, he is gonna destroy us and you failed to notice how much stronger and better Dwight is this year.

metrocard

Legend
Come on man, you makin this too easy for me.

Curry only had 6 rebounds when he scored 27 points last year.

4 Most Recent Games

Feb 20, 2007
Curry-20pts,6rbs,3TO
Howard-27pts,14rbs,3blks

March 26, 2007
Curry-17pts, 4rbs, 4TO
Howard-10pts,14rbs,5asts,4blks

November 9, 2007
Curry-19pts,3rbs
Howard-22pts,20rbs,3blks

December 26, 2007
Curry-2pts
Howard-16pts,11rbs,5blks

Whats the F*ckin deal man makin me look up all these stats. You just took a huge L just like Curry. Next time check the F*ckin stats better so you dont waste my F*ckin time you piece of sh*t. It doesnt matter who we put on Dwight Howard, he is gonna destroy us and you failed to notice how much stronger and better Dwight is this year.

lololol, he always gets owned with STATS. I knew from the beginning when he posted those stats that shit would blow up in his face.

Probably the biggest lost we've seen of 2007.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Where you at Lilman Bklyn, what you got to say?

What I have to say dingbat is reading is fundamental. The key to get anywhere in life is understanding what is being said to you, clearly you and your friend are not one of the many in the world gifted with this talent.... I knew you were so slow, but this is getting ridiculous... I'll repeat again for moron number 1 and moron number 2 Curry outduels Howard on the offensive end, nearly every game they have played so why not start him?

Can you undestand that, I am strictly talking offense. AND if you are someone who thinks they have the ability to read stats, you would see, that Dwight Howard, has NEVER been able to hold CURRY offensively. Point Blank. Are you going to deny that? It's in black and white right in front of you homey... again, READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You dont wanna look at every matchup, you wanna look at the most recent games especially with a young player like Dwight who is always improving.

Last 3 games before this one:

Curry-18.7ppg
Howard-19.7ppg

Last 4 games including this one:

Curry-14.5ppg
Howard-18.8ppg

No matter how you break it down, Howard is better. You are a shmuck for lookin at stats from last year and 2 years ago. Take a look at Dwight this year, he is much stronger and his offensive production is way up. Were only lookin at offense here, when you factor in defense and rebounding its not close.

Howard is clearly an all-star. He has been the most dominant big man in the league while puttin up very impressive scoring, rebounding, and defensive stats. He is better in every aspect of the game then Curry. The one and only thing Curry can do better then Howard is eating more at Burger King.

Lilman Bklyn loses again.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea well ofcourse Howard is better then Curry...BUT Curry does put up nice numbers and seems 2 try harder then Howard when there playing...BUT going in to Orlandos game Curry was just AWFUL the last few games...so yea it was dumb to start him i mean hey u COULD hope Curry gets off on Dwight since he does so well against him but Isiah saw that in the first few minutes so he took him out...in that game Howard just BEAT Curry...Curry is not better then Dwight but when Currys doing good i dont mind them going at it

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
You dont wanna look at every matchup, you wanna look at the most recent games especially with a young player like Dwight who is always improving.

Curry-18.7ppg
Howard-19.7ppg

Curry-14.5ppg
Howard-18.8ppg

No matter how you break it down, Howard is better. You are a shmuck for lookin at stats from last year and 2 years ago. Take a look at Dwight this year, he is much stronger and his offensive production is way up. Were only lookin at offense here, when you factor in defense and rebounding its not close.

Howard is clearly an all-star. He has been the most dominant big man in the league while puttin up very impressive scoring, rebounding, and defensive stats. He is better in every aspect of the game then Curry. The one and only thing Curry can do better then Howard is eating more at Burger King.

Lilman Bklyn loses again.

I know now you are a fool and your hate makes you stupid. I was looking at stats to prove my point you are stupid ignorant and no nothing in regards to ball. And your numbers on the last 4 games are incorrect as usual, you provide stats that have nothing to do with the debate we are having... CURRY Againt HOWARD as usual you are way off. My point was and remains when Curry plays Howard, Curry outscores Howard, Curry's FG% is way over 50% and better than Howards, when those two things occur, does it not mean that Curry outduels Howard OFFENSIVELY, HOWARD CAN NOT HOLD CURRY OFFENSIVELY.

I'm finished with you. You are a certified DUNCE

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I know now you are a fool and your hate makes you stupid. I was looking at stats to prove my point you are stupid ignorant and no nothing in regards to ball. And your numbers on the last 4 games are incorrect as usual, you provide stats that have nothing to do with the debate we are having... CURRY Againt HOWARD as usual you are way off. My point was and remains when Curry plays Howard, Curry outscores Howard, Curry's FG% is way over 50% and better than Howards, when those two things occur, does it not mean that Curry outduels Howard OFFENSIVELY, HOWARD CAN NOT HOLD CURRY OFFENSIVELY.

I'm finished with you. You are a certified DUNCE

I double checked my stats and they are correct.

Feb 20, 2007
Curry-.89 fg% (8-9)
Howard-.69 fg% (9-13)

March 26, 2007
Curry-.58 fg% (7-12)
Howard-.71 fg% (5-7)

November 9, 2007
Curry-.78 fg% (7-9)
Howard-.5fg% (8-16)

December 26, 2007
Curry-.5 fg% (1-2)
Howard- .67 fg% (4-6)

Curry = 23-32 (.72 fg%)
Howard = 26-42 (.62 fg%)

You finally made a point, Curry has a higher fg% the Dwight Howard. I know you didnt go through all this to get the stats, your just scramblin to find whatever you can cuz you know you already lost.

He doesnt outduel Dwight on offense and you cant find a way around the stats that I provided. Its as simple as this:

Curry-18.7ppg
Howard-19.7ppg

Curry-14.5ppg
Howard-18.8ppg

Theres one arguement that might have helped you but even if you were smart enuff to think of it you still already lost. In your words, "Curry outduels Howard on the offensive end, nearly every game they have played so why not start him?"

No matter what you come back with, you were wrong.

Eddy vs Dwight
22 - 10
23 - 23
29 - 11
27 - 10
15 - 23
27 - 15
20 - 27
17 - 10
19 - 22
2 - 16

Average points against each other
Curry 17 - Howard 16.7

You win, Curry outduels Howard by and average of .3ppg dating back to when Dwight was a rookie and when Curry was with the Bulls and had already been in the league a couple of years.

The only coach that would be dumb enuff to look at stats from that far back would be Die-siah thomas. Howard is much stronger then he was last year, its a different matchup now. In the last 4 matchups, Dwight is winning by 4.3ppg. Thats what I would focus on if I was a coach. You would have never been smart enuff to do all this math and figure this out, I helped you out cuz I was curious like George. You can argue that you one this arguement but I feel as if I owned you, I was the arguement. The best that you can come up with is that my stats are wrong. I love stats, I can look at basketball stats in the sports page for a half hour.

What kind of an idiot only focuses on offense anyways, Howard owns Curry on defense and on the boards. Give Howard one more game against Curry and I guarentee your statement will no longer be true. All hes gotta do is outscore Curry by 4 points. You probably wouldnt know how to figure that out either. Its simple, Curry has 170 points and Howard has 167. Curry is 3 points ahead of Howard so all Dwight needs is to score 4 more points then Curry.

Eddy Curry
2006-07 = 19.5ppg
2007-08 = 13.7ppg

Dwight Howard
2006-07 = 17.5
2007-08 = 22.9

Its easy to see which player is heading in which direction. Dwight is still only 22 years old, Curry is 25. With Curry, "he is what he is" will aparently stick with him. What is he? A center who has some scoring ability but no offense and defense. Dwight continues to grow and get better and better. Offensively and all around, Dwight is the better player.

metrocard

Legend
DAMN!!! MSG33 Deboed that fool. See video for proof. Little man = guy who wants his bike back.

Get in that car boy!!!

Ahahahaha.

DAMN BRO lol once again if i could give you rep i would, we seriously gotta make some kinda run to get this guy off of this forum. lilmans down for the count

and metro-that video=exact equivalent of whats happenin to lilman right now LMAO.

Pricey

Rotation player
In the end who gives a shit if Curry over time has been better then Howard offensively in these games, whats the point of scoring points if down the other end he cant get off the ground and rebound or block and they get those points back and more.
We all know Curry is one of the WORST centers in the league and Howard is All-Star quality and is at this point in time in contention for MVP honours even though we all know he wont get it.
Curry is a fat lame piece of sh1t!!!!

I just got NBA Live 2008 and even on that he cant rebound ROFL

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Dec 14, 2005 Tony Battie - Center, Steve Francis-10pts(3-16)(ORL)
Dec 28, 2005 Tony Battie - Center.
Jan 27, 2006 Tony Battie - Center, Steve Francis 36pts(12-19)
March 22, 2006 Tony Battie - Center

Howard played as a power forward his rookie season. That means you cant count these first 4 games.

15 - 23
27 - 15
20 - 27
17 - 10
19 - 22
2 - 16

Dwight Howard wins 113 to 100.

Howard = 18.8ppg
Curry = 16.7ppg

Now its really over, I kind of feel bad. You just got sonned real bad man you just got Deboed twice. This will go down in history. Its time for bed son, you up past your bed time.

:whack::whack:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
DAMN!!! MSG33 Deboed that fool. See video for proof. Little man = guy who wants his bike back.

Get in that car boy!!!

Ahahahaha.
lmao...man i love that movie...and it goes perfect 2 wit the one when debo coming and shyt and takes his chain...wathc them 2gether funny funny shyt...and i saw all of them 2 and Friday was probably the best 1