Ewing: Curry May Not Have Big Apple Mentality

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The one and only thing we should do with him is get rid of him. Im startin to wonder now whos worse, q-rich or crawford. I had that poll a couple weeks ago and most people thought curry was the biggest problem.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
idk they even out 2 me...cuz well Q rich better Defender but SUCKZ in Offense...and well Crawford aint the best shooter but betta then Q

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
JC is a decent shooter but no one in this league can really shoot off the dribble with a hand in their face other than Kobe on a consistent basis. T-Mac can also. JC is not on that echelon so he should make it easier for himself and take the simple shots. If he did that and improve his shot selection, then he would be shooting around 45-46%.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
The one and only thing we should do with him is get rid of him. Im startin to wonder now whos worse, q-rich or crawford. I had that poll a couple weeks ago and most people thought curry was the biggest problem.

Having Curry play only 4 minutes in an entire game is like playing Kobe for 4 minutes. Although Curry is far from a Kobe or a KG, he is suppose to be the key player in the offense. I'd say Curry is a big problem. Crawford on the other hand isn't so much of a problem, he just can't carry the team. Richardson at this point in his career may be better suited coming off the bench.

George M.

Benchwarmer
JC is a decent shooter but no one in this league can really shoot off the dribble with a hand in their face other than Kobe on a consistent basis. T-Mac can also. JC is not on that echelon so he should make it easier for himself and take the simple shots. If he did that and improve his shot selection, then he would be shooting around 45-46%.
Hey dude,the question is when will Crawford realize this and follow suit????? And the other question is when will he work on his assignments for the team defensive concepts if there is such a thing??????????

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Hey dude,the question is when will Crawford realize this and follow suit????? And the other question is when will he work on his assignments for the team defensive concepts if there is such a thing??????????

Never dude, and this is why he has to be traded. Crawford is not a decent shooter, he is one of the worst shooters in the league. Hes a role player that belongs comin off the bench. Curious George, I got a stat for you: Crawford has played more games than any other player in the NBA without ever playing in a single playoff game. Tell this to your buddy also, theres no way Crawford should be in the starting lineup for any team.

metrocard

Legend
Just for curiosity, I looked up curry BMI (I used his listed weight of 285), and he's overweight. If he adds 5 more pounds, he's obese. Curry right now is probably 300-310. I don't understand how the hell can you be an obese NBA player. I mean hours of practice, the games, warming up... and he's 6-11 and he has a good amount of muscle so his body must burn like 3000-4000 calories a day. He needs to wake up and realize what a waste of talent he is. He's a disgrace to athletics.