Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Predictions 4 this Knicks Season...

  1. #16
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    8-20 Knicks in the playoffs?

    Playoffs over Derrick Rose?

    Does it even make any sense?

    Does any of his post make sense?
    OH PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP... you are the same dude who use to talk about wanting to get to the playoffs when others would talk about trying to build a team for a championship... now all of a sudden playoffs don't make any sense. You a big flip flopper son. And because you are an idiot I will let you know something, if the Knicks had the 23rd pick in the draft that means 22 teams had a worse record, that means at least a 4 seed. So allof a suddden that doesn't make sense? This is why you are a "RAT BASTARD SO CALLED KNICK FAN"

  2. #17
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    OH PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP... you are the same dude who use to talk about wanting to get to the playoffs when others would talk about trying to build a team for a championship... now all of a sudden playoffs don't make any sense. You a big flip flopper son. And because you are an idiot I will let you know something, if the Knicks had the 23rd pick in the draft that means 22 teams had a worse record, that means at least a 4 seed. So allof a suddden that doesn't make sense? This is why you are a "RAT BASTARD SO CALLED KNICK FAN"
    I'm the voice of this forum, you are the 75 year old smelly peo(fart in english). Stop stinking it up with your "stfu"...lol they're mad corny.


    You got dominated in that debate; playoffs first(for experience) then you start the road to building a championship. You don't win a championship in one shot.
    Its like trying to look for a job that pays 75,000 a year when you graduate HS.
    Its illogical, like your post. You first have to gain EXPERIENCE(job experience, college degree, certification, getting connected with people etc and etc). Then after that you have a better opportunity of finding a job that pays 75,000 - 100,000 a year.

    Knicks failed; Isiah is the last man in the planet you want building a team. Instead of getting experienced players or benitifcial CERTIFIED winning players that can be positive impacts instead of negative(Q-Brick; not even Nash could save him, Crawful; the most losingest player in NBA history, Eddy Curvy; the least passion for basketball, Randolph; the black hole of the NBA, then scrubs like Jefferies, Rose, James, Vin Baker, Cato, Taylor, Brewer, etc and etc).


    Playoffs doesn't make any sense because we're 8-20 and show no signs of life. Watch the team before you post next time. I think all your assessments and logic came from last season where we were close to the playoffs but didn't have the team healthy or not to finish the job. Isiah can't build a team together. He's that dumbass kid that comes out of High School impatiently and tries to make money without getting experience, but ends up making ****ty to mediocre money for the rest of his life.

    If if if if if, when are you going to use some logic? let me quote you. SHUT THE **** UP!

  3. #18
    Cutest Guy Here Kennedy Curse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queens New York Ozone park
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    man i aint even worried about the playoffs...im worried if we even gonna get 20 wins...

  4. #19
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    my knowledge surpasses yours on any day my good man.
    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    And because you are an idiot I will let you know something, if the Knicks had the 23rd pick in the draft that means 22 teams had a worse record, that means at least a 4 seed. So allof a suddden that doesn't make sense? This is why you are a "RAT BASTARD SO CALLED KNICK FAN"
    Are you tryin to say that we made the playoffs last year? We got that 23rd pick from Chicago. If it wasnt for the Curry trade, we would have had the 9th pick, meaning theres only 8 teams worse then us. Your knowledge does not surpass mine and you just made yourself look like an idiot. You are now officially the worst poster on here. Im givin a slight edge to one and lonely. Go find another place to post.

  5. #20
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Are you tryin to say that we made the playoffs last year? We got that 23rd pick from Chicago. If it wasnt for the Curry trade, we would have had the 9th pick, meaning theres only 8 teams worse then us. Your knowledge does not surpass mine and you just made yourself look like an idiot. You are now officially the worst poster on here. Im givin a slight edge to one and lonely. Go find another place to post.
    Okay let me break it down for you because maybe you read it incorrectly and didn't understand what was written, I understand how that can happen sometimes to those who don't really know how to read...
    the knicks had the 23rd pick last year because they swapped picks with the bulls. the reason the bulls had the 23rd pick was because they were a top 4 seed. if the knicks got the 23rd pick in the 2008 draft that would mean they were a top 4 seed. Do you follow the logic? Hopefully it's not too complicated for you.

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I'm the voice of this forum, you are the 75 year old smelly peo(fart in english). Stop stinking it up with your "stfu"...lol they're mad corny.


    You got dominated in that debate; playoffs first(for experience) then you start the road to building a championship. You don't win a championship in one shot.
    Its like trying to look for a job that pays 75,000 a year when you graduate HS.
    Its illogical, like your post. You first have to gain EXPERIENCE(job experience, college degree, certification, getting connected with people etc and etc). Then after that you have a better opportunity of finding a job that pays 75,000 - 100,000 a year.

    Knicks failed; Isiah is the last man in the planet you want building a team. Instead of getting experienced players or benitifcial CERTIFIED winning players that can be positive impacts instead of negative(Q-Brick; not even Nash could save him, Crawful; the most losingest player in NBA history, Eddy Curvy; the least passion for basketball, Randolph; the black hole of the NBA, then scrubs like Jefferies, Rose, James, Vin Baker, Cato, Taylor, Brewer, etc and etc).


    Playoffs doesn't make any sense because we're 8-20 and show no signs of life. Watch the team before you post next time. I think all your assessments and logic came from last season where we were close to the playoffs but didn't have the team healthy or not to finish the job. Isiah can't build a team together. He's that dumbass kid that comes out of High School impatiently and tries to make money without getting experience, but ends up making ****ty to mediocre money for the rest of his life.

    If if if if if, when are you going to use some logic? let me quote you. SHUT THE **** UP!
    You are a joke homey... And like MSGKNICKS33, you may also have a difficulty in reading and/or comprehending what is written. so let me break it down for you as well dickhead. I said, the knicks keep their draft pick this season, but if somehow the Utah got the Knicks pick, that would mean the Knicks got at least the 23rd pick in the draft. I didn't say the Knicks were going to get the 23rd pick in the draft you ignorant ass, I said if it happened, THEN that would mean they got the 23rd pick in the draft.

    So you come and reply that you wouldn't want that to happen. So that tells me you don't want the Knicks to succeed. Because a 23rd pick in the draft, like i said means they have started playing together as a team and worked to get home court advantage the 1st round of the playoffs. You being the "RAT BASTARD SO-CALLED KNICK FAN" that you are would rather come on the forum spewing hate on Isiah and the rest of the knicks instead of cheering for them in the playoffs. You are a dick and you have shown your true colors and they are not Orange White and Blue. As always you can never out debate me. You lose because you are an arrogant stupid fool. Reading is fundamental

  6. #21
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    Okay let me break it down for you because maybe you read it incorrectly and didn't understand what was written, I understand how that can happen sometimes to those who don't really know how to read...
    the knicks had the 23rd pick last year because they swapped picks with the bulls. the reason the bulls had the 23rd pick was because they were a top 4 seed. if the knicks got the 23rd pick in the 2008 draft that would mean they were a top 4 seed. Do you follow the logic? Hopefully it's not too complicated for you.
    Actually I dont follow the logic, can you explain one more time please?

  7. #22
    Cutest Guy Here Kennedy Curse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queens New York Ozone park
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    beef beef beef...2 much in this forum man...

  8. #23
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You're taking me pretty serious for a "joke"

    You've been repeating yourself for a year, and haven't said anything that is factual. This may be the reason why no one understands your post.

    Try again though, less harder though. I feel bad that you give a lot of effort into nothing. If you want help, I'm here man. Sadly your a "Knicks" fan, in a weird way showing undeniable man love for Isiah and less interest in the Knicks future or their problems. Like that gay cousin everyone tries to hide.

  9. #24
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    My prediction is 15 - 67.

  10. #25
    Superstar The 1 and Only's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    Okay let me break it down for you because maybe you read it incorrectly and didn't understand what was written, I understand how that can happen sometimes to those who don't really know how to read...
    the knicks had the 23rd pick last year because they swapped picks with the bulls. the reason the bulls had the 23rd pick was because they were a top 4 seed. if the knicks got the 23rd pick in the 2008 draft that would mean they were a top 4 seed. Do you follow the logic? Hopefully it's not too complicated for you.



    You are a joke homey... And like MSGKNICKS33, you may also have a difficulty in reading and/or comprehending what is written. so let me break it down for you as well dickhead. I said, the knicks keep their draft pick this season, but if somehow the Utah got the Knicks pick, that would mean the Knicks got at least the 23rd pick in the draft. I didn't say the Knicks were going to get the 23rd pick in the draft you ignorant ass, I said if it happened, THEN that would mean they got the 23rd pick in the draft.

    So you come and reply that you wouldn't want that to happen. So that tells me you don't want the Knicks to succeed. Because a 23rd pick in the draft, like i said means they have started playing together as a team and worked to get home court advantage the 1st round of the playoffs. You being the "RAT BASTARD SO-CALLED KNICK FAN" that you are would rather come on the forum spewing hate on Isiah and the rest of the knicks instead of cheering for them in the playoffs. You are a dick and you have shown your true colors and they are not Orange White and Blue. As always you can never out debate me. You lose because you are an arrogant stupid fool. Reading is fundamental
    Don't sweat them...they are illiterate and thrive off of frustration...I've crushed them with intellect...say some large word and they won't understand it....thus they are on my ignorant...they are enslaved by ignorance...don't argue with ignorant people...it'll only make you look bad...they already have a poor reputation on this forum (one who has been suspended multiple times). Just let it go...you're the only one stating facts...you've won...

  11. #26
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Don't sweat them...they are illiterate and thrive off of frustration...I've crushed them with intellect...say some large word and they won't understand it....thus they are on my ignorant...they are enslaved by ignorance...don't argue with ignorant people...it'll only make you look bad...they already have a poor reputation on this forum (one who has been suspended multiple times). Just let it go...you're the only one stating facts...you've won...
    Hook it up with sum weed man, you must have good ****. Whats wrong with you man tryin to sound sophisticated but doin a childish thing by carrying on **** and puttin me and Metro on your sig? You actin childish man I think you only 10 years old or sumthin. You takin shots at Metro to and I was the one sayin **** about u, this is why you actin like a kid. Dont come on here tryin to act grown son, find another place to post. I dont wanna read your bull**** posts about how you still believe in Isiah and Curry. Camby is better then Curry and you gotta find another forum.

  12. #27
    Cutest Guy Here Kennedy Curse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queens New York Ozone park
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    My prediction is 15 - 67.
    U SERIOUS?! omg...u betta be wrong man...naw we have 2 win more games then that...WE HAVE 2...i hope...

Similar Threads

  1. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 22:10
  2. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 00:17
  3. Knicks Best Game this season vs Cavs
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2007, 22:00
  4. Thoughts on Knicks 2007-8 season
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Oct 30, 2007, 00:06
  5. Stop the WHINING.. PLEASE!! & READ
    By lilman_bklyn in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2007, 17:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •