Even more clueless than Isiah

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
That's true...but I believe if they start cutting his PT then he will get the point. Put morris over him on the depth chart and maybe Curry will get the picture.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Dont try to be tough and get off One and onlys dick. You and him have lost so many battles on here and you cant deny that. Dont nobody like you here, you and the other 3 bums need to find another place to post. How old are you George M, 12 or sumthin? Thats what I would guess. Its time to go to bed son you up past your bed time. Get the F*ck outta here kid.
You ignorant baboon you.I don't care if you like me or not.Nobody likes your punk bully ass niether BITCH!!! Wait,let me change that.CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metrocard

Legend
I know some people who are more clueless then Isiah, Curry and Dolan combined. They are:

• Lilman Bklyn
  • One and only
  • George M
  • Dr. Crappy

That list is more disgusting than a pile of Eddy Curry's feces on Isiah's dinner plate.

Contributed nothing to this forum except a lot of man love for Isiah.

No one even reads their post anymore or takes them seriously; they're annoying Isiahsexual rants and being phony fans got them to everyone's ignore list. lol@the day the get banned from the site or finally give up being wrong all the time

:teeth:

Alright, I'll stop picking on them.

George M.

Benchwarmer
That list is more disgusting than a pile of Eddy Curry's feces on Isiah's dinner plate.

Contributed nothing to this forum except a lot of man love for Isiah.

No one even reads their post anymore or takes them seriously; they're annoying Isiahsexual rants and being phony fans got them to everyone's ignore list. lol@the day the get banned from the site or finally give up being wrong all the time

:teeth:

Alright, I'll stop picking on them.
Hey pendejo.Leave me off your Isiahsexual list.To me he's become nothing more than a real version of Wiley Coyote.He always talks like he has a good idea and then the idea blows up in his face.Literally.He has to go after this season.Unless there's a great coach and or GM to replace him immediately,he should go when this disaster of a season ends.And you always talk about how you know everything Wiley I mean Metro.Why don't you apply as a replacement for Zeke????

metrocard

Legend
Hey pendejo.Leave me off your Isiahsexual list.To me he's become nothing more than a real version of Wiley Coyote.He always talks like he has a good idea and then the idea blows up in his face.Literally.He has to go after this season.Unless there's a great coach and or GM to replace him immediately,he should go when this disaster of a season ends.And you always talk about how you know everything Wiley I mean Metro.Why don't you apply as a replacement for Zeke????

I have to get my career started first, my resume is ass.

man nowun can motivate curry...its all up 2 him

Make him play for this.

oghappymeal.gif

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Damn, this thread turned into a battle thread. Thomas has clearly lost the team and everything is going wrong. Mabury can help us win a few games and energize the team but that's only a short term fix. We don't agree on much of anything but if Marbury isn't getting it done as our leader and point guard, use him for what he does best. Score. Can we finally use Marbury off the ball. I don't ever want to see him as PG. Not even for 2 minutes and some seconds. That should be a closed chapter in his Knick career. There are a long list of guards we can acquire so lets do it. This rebuilding process isn't going to take years.

New traditional, pass first, good court vision PG
New defense first, rebounding, shot blocking Center
One or two veterans
=
A winning team for NY.

metrocard

Legend
Damn, this thread turned into a battle thread. Thomas has clearly lost the team and everything is going wrong. Mabury can help us win a few games and energize the team but that's only a short term fix. We don't agree on much of anything but if Marbury isn't getting it done as our leader and point guard, use him for what he does best. Score. Can we finally use Marbury off the ball. I don't ever want to see him as PG. Not even for 2 minutes and some seconds. That should be a closed chapter in his Knick career. There are a long list of guards we can acquire so lets do it. This rebuilding process isn't going to take years.

New traditional, pass first, good court vision PG
New defense first, rebounding, shot blocking Center
One or two veterans
=
A winning team for NY.

donchris FTW!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
so its this?
  • Lilman Bklyn
  • One and only
  • George M
  • Dr. Crappy
against
  • metrocard
  • MSGknickz33

Add Protect Your Picks Isiah to our team, The only one i have really gone at it with is one and only. The other battles have been goin on since summer. Its pointless for me to jump in with any of them now cuz the battle is over, the war is over how ever you wanna put it.

Most people on here would like the idea of Metro bein the next gm.

Original Post states it all, knicks need Curry - Withouth the body fat, bulked up and speedier.

Until then they are earning a top draft pick, and its what they need anyway.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
A post game in basketball is like the run game in football...it's the sure yardage/points at a high percentage. When a team has a great post game then they are hard to stop...the only problem with this situation is that our low post players are just dominant on the offensive end...they are slugs on defense. If they would just put effort in defense then they should be fine but they can't even do that...i'm just waiting for them to surprise me