Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Game Thread 12/30

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Chicago Bulls(9-17) vs The New York Knicks(8-20)
Sunday, December 30 at 12:00pm ET on MSG

And its now time for the MSGknickz33 preview show, Im your host Jazzy Jeff and Ill be keepin it Jazzy as I talk about Sundays game at the Garden.

Two struggling teams will square off against eachother Sunday in an afternoon game. Anyone can win this game as the Bulls are only 2 games ahead of the Knicks in the standings. Lets get right to the starting lineups for both teams.

The Starting Lineups

Bulls vs Knicks

Kirk Hinrich vs Jamal Crawford
Ben Gordon vs Quentin Richardson
Luol Deng vs Jared Jeffries
Joe Smith vs David Lee
Ben Wallace vs Eddy Curry

There could be some changes for both teams by Sunday. Ben Gordon mite be pulled from Chicagos bench. The new Bulls head coach Jim Boylan feels the team needs more offense coming from the bench. With the Knicks, the only 2 safe players Im assuming are Jamal Crawford and David Lee. Again when changes are confirmed this will be updated.

Sundays Key Matchup: Joe Smith vs David Lee

Again, I only had 2 to chose from because the other 3 are uncertain. I expect David Lee to continue doing what he has been doing and holdin it down with his energy and passionate play on the court. Although Joe Smith is starting, Chicago usually uses a couple of different power forwards. They also have David Lees former teammate from Florida Joakim Noah coming off the bench and athletic young power forward with potential, Tyrus Thomas will be coming off the bench. Andres Nocioni sometimes plays powerforward also. David Lee is one of the few Knicks that you know no matter who hes going up against that he will play his best and find a way to make an impact. He without question deserves a spot in the Knicks starting rotation.

Its about that time to take a look at what the Knicks need to do in order to obtain a W on Sunday:

• Defense!!!! Chicago is the worst team offensively in the league, DO NOT let them score more then they should.
  • When the Knicks fall behind, Isiah needs to insert the energy players such as Balkman and Nate, remember that Lee will already be in there now that he has the starting job.
  • Box Out!!!! Chicago is a better rebounding team but perhaps with David Lee playing more minutes, the Knicks will pass a few teams.

The Stat of the Night, brought to you by MSGknickZ33. Where game threads are the best on the internet: Zach Randolph is averaging 3.1 turnovers, ranking 17th in the league. Dwayne Wade is #1, averaging 4.5 turnovers per game.

Im your host Jazzy Jeff and it was a pleasure for me to create the Game thread. Thanks for joining me and tune in Sunday afternoon to catch The Chicago Bulls vs the New York Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
This should be Isiah Thomas FINAL Game, if Gordon come off the bench again and score above 20 points the Bulls will blowout the Knicks.
Nocioni & Deng LUV to get career highs on the Knicks, they probably will let Tyson & Rookie Noah get in on the action.

BIG-GAME
Giants vs Patriot

10:59 left in the first qtr. and the N.Y. Giants lead the New England Patriots 7-0.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Giants up 21 to 16 at halftime, F*ck the Patriots

Kiyaman I hope your rite, Ill forever back up anything you say if Isiah gets fired after the game tomorrow, even if its criticising Marbury. Its hard for me to believe that at the beginning of this season I still wanted to see this team win and Isiah stay. He had already made several mistakes up to that point and the way Bynum is playin only makes him look worse. His stupid rotations and excuses made me dislike him and I would love to see the Knicks get blown out and Isiah get fired tomorrow. You will forever be "the man" if you are right.

metrocard

Legend
Co-sign with my boys Kiya and MSG33

Fuck the Patriots, I can't STAND them.

I remember back not too long ago when Mo Lewis was on the Jets; and it was on the 50 yard line where he viciously tackle Drew Bledsoe of the Patriots. Bledose was seriously hurt and Brady subbed him. He torced us in that game...and after that the rest was history.

I'm a big time Jets fan, sadly but I'm rooting for the Giants to finish this game. Right now they're up 28-23...hopefully they don't get screwed over like the Ravens.

I can't stand Tom Brady...:fury:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
word...everywun sucking off the patriots...and now once again we lost >_> but in football...well we tried hopefully the giants can go deep in the playoffs...fucking patriots man

rady

Administrator
Staff member
damn, nba.com is broadcasting from comcast. is there anyway to get MSG online?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Curry should get 35-40 minutes no matter what. Feed the ball to Curry. Curry is the focal of the offense from now on for the purposes of showcasing him.

Curry/Rose for B.Wallace

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The game is over...FIRE ISIAH... TRADE THE PLAYERS... AND MAKE ME THE OWNER OF THE KNICKS.

How about Q down low.. N' What happened to Crawford. didn't catch the pre game review.

The guys from Comcast are pissin me off. Since they are Bulls fans they keep callin stupid sh!t on the Knicks that are not true. They are not the Refs!

Last edited:

pat

Starter
I think the fourth quarter was a big step into the right direction. They managed to stay below trailing by 20. I am really proud of this team!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Another stinker by the Knicks. I actually got to see this one and this is not even an average team. They don't defend the paint or the perimeter and are poor transition defenders as well. On the offensive end they stand around while one guy overdribbles and take bad shots. Whether or not you like Marbury and Crawford, its obvious the Knicks don't have a chance with neither one in the line-up. This squad has a long way to go to even be called respectable.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
not even the broadcasters can muster any energy no more, not even they r tryin to put on positive spin on things, or a smile.

the coach, the players, all say the same tired lines. "we gota do better," blah, blah, blah.

apathy, that's what dolan's money has given us. keep being stubborn dolan, keep everything status quo and see how much further into the abyss this franchise can sink into.

:wallbash:

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Another stinker by the Knicks. I actually got to see this one and this is not even an average team. They don't defend the paint or the perimeter and are poor transition defenders as well. On the offensive end they stand around while one guy overdribbles and take bad shots. Whether or not you like Marbury and Crawford, its obvious the Knicks don't have a chance with neither one in the line-up. This squad has a long way to go to even be called respectable.

agreed! as much as we all hate to love marbury and crawford, they are the two people we are missing the most! especially marbury, hes a proven talent. Id like to see him as our SG with crawford coming off the bench