Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Game Thread 12/30

Game Thread Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Game Thread 12/30

The Chicago Bulls(9-17) vs The New York Knicks(8-20)
    Sunday, December 30 at 12:00pm ET on MSG

And its now time for the MSGknickz33 preview show, Im your host Jazzy Jeff and Ill be keepin it Jazzy as I talk about Sundays game at the Garden.

Two struggling teams will square off against eachother Sunday in an afternoon game. Anyone can win this game as the Bulls are only 2 games ahead of the Knicks in the standings. Lets get right to the starting lineups for both teams.

The Starting Lineups

Bulls vs Knicks

Kirk Hinrich vs Jamal Crawford
    Ben Gordon vs Quentin Richardson
    Luol Deng vs Jared Jeffries
    Joe Smith vs David Lee
    Ben Wallace vs Eddy Curry

There could be some changes for both teams by Sunday. Ben Gordon mite be pulled from Chicagos bench. The new Bulls head coach Jim Boylan feels the team needs more offense coming from the bench. With the Knicks, the only 2 safe players Im assuming are Jamal Crawford and David Lee. Again when changes are confirmed this will be updated.

Sundays Key Matchup: Joe Smith vs David Lee

Again, I only had 2 to chose from because the other 3 are uncertain. I expect David Lee to continue doing what he has been doing and holdin it down with his energy and passionate play on the court. Although Joe Smith is starting, Chicago usually uses a couple of different power forwards. They also have David Lees former teammate from Florida Joakim Noah coming off the bench and athletic young power forward with potential, Tyrus Thomas will be coming off the bench. Andres Nocioni sometimes plays powerforward also. David Lee is one of the few Knicks that you know no matter who hes going up against that he will play his best and find a way to make an impact. He without question deserves a spot in the Knicks starting rotation.

Its about that time to take a look at what the Knicks need to do in order to obtain a W on Sunday:

• Defense!!!! Chicago is the worst team offensively in the league, DO NOT let them score more then they should.
    • When the Knicks fall behind, Isiah needs to insert the energy players such as Balkman and Nate, remember that Lee will already be in there now that he has the starting job.
    • Box Out!!!! Chicago is a better rebounding team but perhaps with David Lee playing more minutes, the Knicks will pass a few teams.

The Stat of the Night, brought to you by MSGknickZ33. Where game threads are the best on the internet: Zach Randolph is averaging 3.1 turnovers, ranking 17th in the league. Dwayne Wade is #1, averaging 4.5 turnovers per game.

Im your host Jazzy Jeff and it was a pleasure for me to create the Game thread. Thanks for joining me and tune in Sunday afternoon to catch The Chicago Bulls vs the New York Knicks.

im praying 4 a win...and word wade turns it over ALOT...but i still like wade

The Fire Isiah rally is also on this day. Who's going?

We should we this game, I'm looking for Curry to start stepping it up.

could this be the day renaldo balkman gets on the damm court?

Originally Posted by Ewing2008
    The Fire Isiah rally is also on this day. Who's going?
    Hopefully it gets some publicity tomarrow. But I do know of dozens who are going, just from other forums.

****, I need to change my avy and sig.

Veteran

This should be Isiah Thomas FINAL Game, if Gordon come off the bench again and score above 20 points the Bulls will blowout the Knicks.
    Nocioni & Deng LUV to get career highs on the Knicks, they probably will let Tyson & Rookie Noah get in on the action.

BIG-GAME
    Giants vs Patriot

10:59 left in the first qtr. and the N.Y. Giants lead the New England Patriots 7-0.

Giants up 21 to 16 at halftime, F*ck the Patriots

Kiyaman I hope your rite, Ill forever back up anything you say if Isiah gets fired after the game tomorrow, even if its criticising Marbury. Its hard for me to believe that at the beginning of this season I still wanted to see this team win and Isiah stay. He had already made several mistakes up to that point and the way Bynum is playin only makes him look worse. His stupid rotations and excuses made me dislike him and I would love to see the Knicks get blown out and Isiah get fired tomorrow. You will forever be "the man" if you are right.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Co-sign with my boys Kiya and MSG33

**** the Patriots, I can't STAND them.

I remember back not too long ago when Mo Lewis was on the Jets; and it was on the 50 yard line where he viciously tackle Drew Bledsoe of the Patriots. Bledose was seriously hurt and Brady subbed him. He torced us in that game...and after that the rest was history.

I'm a big time Jets fan, sadly but I'm rooting for the Giants to finish this game. Right now they're up 28-23...hopefully they don't get screwed over like the Ravens.

I can't stand Tom Brady...

word...everywun sucking off the patriots...and now once again we lost >_> but in football...well we tried hopefully the giants can go deep in the playoffs...****ing patriots man

damn, nba.com is broadcasting from comcast. is there anyway to get MSG online?

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

Curry should get 35-40 minutes no matter what. Feed the ball to Curry. Curry is the focal of the offense from now on for the purposes of showcasing him.

Curry/Rose for B.Wallace

whats happening right now in this game shows how helpful crawford can be at times

how about eddy curry off the bench? almost a double double in 10 mins!

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

The game is over...FIRE ISIAH... TRADE THE PLAYERS... AND MAKE ME THE OWNER OF THE KNICKS.

How about Q down low.. N' What happened to Crawford. didn't catch the pre game review.

The guys from Comcast are pissin me off. Since they are Bulls fans they keep callin stupid sh!t on the Knicks that are not true. They are not the Refs!
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Dec 30, 2007 at 12:57.