Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Game Thread 12/30

  1. #16
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    903
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I think the fourth quarter was a big step into the right direction. They managed to stay below trailing by 20. I am really proud of this team!

  2. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,053
    Rep Power
    13

    Unhappy

    Another stinker by the Knicks. I actually got to see this one and this is not even an average team. They don't defend the paint or the perimeter and are poor transition defenders as well. On the offensive end they stand around while one guy overdribbles and take bad shots. Whether or not you like Marbury and Crawford, its obvious the Knicks don't have a chance with neither one in the line-up. This squad has a long way to go to even be called respectable.

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    not even the broadcasters can muster any energy no more, not even they r tryin to put on positive spin on things, or a smile.

    the coach, the players, all say the same tired lines. "we gota do better," blah, blah, blah.


    apathy, that's what dolan's money has given us. keep being stubborn dolan, keep everything status quo and see how much further into the abyss this franchise can sink into.


  4. #19
    Superstar NicksKnicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Birstall, England
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Another stinker by the Knicks. I actually got to see this one and this is not even an average team. They don't defend the paint or the perimeter and are poor transition defenders as well. On the offensive end they stand around while one guy overdribbles and take bad shots. Whether or not you like Marbury and Crawford, its obvious the Knicks don't have a chance with neither one in the line-up. This squad has a long way to go to even be called respectable.
    agreed! as much as we all hate to love marbury and crawford, they are the two people we are missing the most! especially marbury, hes a proven talent. Id like to see him as our SG with crawford coming off the bench

  5. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Be patient, we are doing a good job of getting the #2 or #3 pick. That's not the intention, but it's working.

  6. #21
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I dont think a Pick will help this team. If we rebuild then it will, But since Isiah has his favorites he won't play the rookies. Isiah is a dumbass. I would like to get Gordon, or Rose to the team. Jordan is good, but Texas says that they are afraid that he might not have the work ethic.

  7. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicklover
    Be patient, we are doing a good job of getting the #2 or #3 pick. That's not the intention, but it's working.

    LOL

    that's one way to look at it. well, they're doing a good job with that cause if not for miami the knicks would have the worst record in the east.

    uuuuuggghhh.



  8. #23
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by OAKLEY RULEZ
    LOL

    that's one way to look at it. well, they're doing a good job with that cause if not for miami the knicks would have the worst record in the east.

    uuuuuggghhh.


    Thats another good poll question, which team has been the most dissapointing: The Knicks, the Heat, or the Bulls?

  9. #24
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Miami i would think, recruited Ricky Davis thinking it would be better then last season but Wade issed most of the start of the season and Shaq being fat and injured, now lost my all time fave player in Mourning and also Williams and co out injured, cant get much worse for them. Oh and the fact there record is worse then ours helps lol.

    On a great note my Green Bay Packers smashed Detroit today and i also got on Chicago to beat the Knicks by more then 2.5 pts once i found out Crawford was out with a hand injury.
    Bet paying $451.67 from $10 was Green Bay -4.5, Chicago -2.5, Tennassee Titans, Washington and Portland -8.5!!

    W00t!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 21:10
  2. New York Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats Game Thread 12/21
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Dec 22, 2007, 21:58
  3. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2007, 08:58
  4. Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 18:16
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Apr 11, 2007, 18:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •