Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Game Thread 12/30

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I dont think a Pick will help this team. If we rebuild then it will, But since Isiah has his favorites he won't play the rookies. Isiah is a dumbass. I would like to get Gordon, or Rose to the team. Jordan is good, but Texas says that they are afraid that he might not have the work ethic.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
Be patient, we are doing a good job of getting the #2 or #3 pick. That's not the intention, but it's working. :teeth:

LOL

that's one way to look at it. well, they're doing a good job with that cause if not for miami the knicks would have the worst record in the east.

uuuuuggghhh.

:wallbash:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
LOL

that's one way to look at it. well, they're doing a good job with that cause if not for miami the knicks would have the worst record in the east.

uuuuuggghhh.

:wallbash:

Thats another good poll question, which team has been the most dissapointing: The Knicks, the Heat, or the Bulls?

Pricey

Rotation player
Miami i would think, recruited Ricky Davis thinking it would be better then last season but Wade issed most of the start of the season and Shaq being fat and injured, now lost my all time fave player in Mourning and also Williams and co out injured, cant get much worse for them. Oh and the fact there record is worse then ours helps lol.

On a great note my Green Bay Packers smashed Detroit today and i also got on Chicago to beat the Knicks by more then 2.5 pts once i found out Crawford was out with a hand injury.
Bet paying $451.67 from $10 was Green Bay -4.5, Chicago -2.5, Tennassee Titans, Washington and Portland -8.5!!

W00t!!!!!