Jerome James

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Interesting things about Jerome James that I read.

" Jerome Keith James. . . Nicknamed ?Big JJ?. . . Majored in pre-law at Florida A&M. . . Did not play organized basketball before attending Florida A&M because he went to work right out of high school. . . Played for Harlem Globetrotters on a nine-country European tour in the fall of 1998 (joins legendary Sweetwater Clifton as Knicks who also played for Globetrotters). Dunked at a height of 11 feet, 4 inches during a tour dunk contest in Tampere, Finland. . . Enjoys bowling. . . Hobbies include carpentry and fixing televisions and stereos. . .Favorite actor is Denzel Washington. . . Wears a size 22 shoe. "

www.nba.com.

PLayed for the Globetrotters thats crazy.. I can't imagine him dunking on a 11 feet 4 inch hoop..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Theres been players who have been between 6'9" and 6'11" that can dunk on 12 feet, I think they said Dale Davis used to be able to dunk on a 12 foot hoop, not sure if he still could (thats a joke). Anyone remember how high Dwight put that sticker on the backboard at last years dunk contest?

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Theres been players who have been between 6'9" and 6'11" that can dunk on 12 feet, I think they said Dale Davis used to be able to dunk on a 12 foot hoop, not sure if he still could (thats a joke). Anyone remember how high Dwight put that sticker on the backboard at last years dunk contest?

12 foot 6 inch
that kid has got hops!!! i saw this video wer hes training and his coach asks him to see how high he can get. his coach says he gets to second screw and dwight says "this one?" doesnt even jump! coach looks abit embarrased! you have to watch it to get the comedy value lol

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
jerome james is a joke and a waste of money. LOL i remeber last season when the bulls were running up the score to try to get the fans a free big mac. so after the game jerome james was asked about the situation off runing up the score and wat does he say? Big Mac's Are Tasty! that sums it up

knicklover

Benchwarmer
jerome james is a joke and a waste of money. LOL i remeber last season when the bulls were running up the score to try to get the fans a free big mac. so after the game jerome james was asked about the situation of running up the score and what does he say? Big Mac's Are Tasty! that sums it up

I thought you were going to say he was rooting for them because he had one of the coupons. :teeth:

nyk_nyk

All Star
If 5' 9" Nate Robinson can go between his legs in mid air and and dunk on a 10 foot rim how the hell could you really be that impressed with a 7 footer dunking on an 11' 4" rim? It's just not that amzaing to me.