Isiahs Deadline

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
18th december isiah thomas asked for 2 weeks. That means his day of rekoning will be january 1st.

I just hope that he carrys out his word of walking out of the knicks door for good.

Maybe we will see a newface by the time the Kings game comes around on the 2nd.

Will it be a brand new man or someone within the knicks ranks?
or will James Dolan interfere and Isiah Thomas stay?

Only time will tell......

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I think you misunderstand what he means by two weeks. Thomas aint going no where. He may convince Dolan to assign Herb as head coach so he can go back to GM full time. He's not going to quit. Why would he with millions coming to him.

reckoning

Benchwarmer
anything's better than seeing his smug ass face sitting on the bench. well, maybe not anything. let's not get ahead of ourselves.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
reckoning, how you got 2 rep points already? Doncrhris has almost 1000 posts and 0 rep points, I think i got 830 posts and 2 rep points.

nicksknicks has the second best signature after thekidds. He always callin for the death of Isiah and now Dolan. Hes one of the most beligerent Anti-Isiahsexuals on this website and nicksknicks I wanna let you know I appreciate that type of passion for the game.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
like a bad case of jock itch, zeke will still b here in some capacity because dolan won't fire him and apparently he could care less that the team has become a national punch line.

:wallbash: