1.Isiah is to Soft with the players. And Isiah can't do anything right in NY.
2.Dolan is stupid
3. Nobody takes Isiah seriously in practice.
4. No work ethic besides the young guys.
5. Its New York most of the players on the Knicks relax, and are only about the money, not giving a F#ck about the team, and its fans.
6. DEFENSE, and a Struggling Offense. Not working.
7. Crawford, and Curry seemed to be the potential stars of this team are lacking leadership skills, and are theres NO work ethic...DISAPPOINTMENT
8. Malik Rose, you suck you want more playing time but you definately dont deserve it.
9. Marbury has to man up, he's gotta stop livin in the past.
10. Marbury, its either that he has bad luck whatever he goes or he himself is bad luck.
11. Q- Rich, Injury prone kid.... No potential to grow.
12. The Knicks are not playing there young players, which leads to young potential stars destorying their careers on the bench.
13. Brendan Suhr I am not likin the way is leading the knicks on offense.
14.Zach Randolph Black Hole. Turnover prone. No more room to grow potential wise. He is terrible defensively.
15. WHAT makes me mad is that change wont happen... Dolan is to stuborn.
This all leads to the one big problem.. a problem Isiah Thomas made. HE's gotta go, and the Dolans gotta go.
I appreciated Isiah as a player... But thats it. He definately should have just retired after playing for Detroit and not coming into the NBA as a GM, and coach and destory prized franchises like the Knicks.
Get rid of MARBURY! whatever it takes sorry brooklyn but hes not our answear and IT i rather have you playing for us at the moment then to have any power in the office
Number 7 explains in small detail what you are sayin.
126... good post... but i gotta disagree with comments about dolan... is he a dick....YESSS he hired wonder-boy... but i don't think he is involved with the trades/draft/mle signings..
maybe i'm wrong, but i think dolan hired isiah, and then got out of his way...leaving him to run (into the ground) the team.
i think all dolan knows about b-ball is that the ball is round...
lol. Yes that is true Paris.
Dolan is just not logical he can't handle running a team like the Knicks, I think he might like loosing..or pissing the fans off.