lets try a new strategy

since you are all knicks fans you are all aware of there tendency to trade draft picks for high expense high status players that are either injury prone, out of shape, past their prime, or just suck

I think that we should try the reverse of this strategy...
we have many players that dont fit into our mix that may be able to play key roles on other teams

curry- could fit nicely as a back up center that will provide points from the points making it so that any team that they face does not get a break... one idea would be miami... they might be interested in replacing the injured great alonzo mourning

crawford-he could be very welcomed on any team that is struglling and needs a versatile scorer... maybe a minnesota or the clippers or charlotte

Q-rich - yea we all agree he sucks but he does get rebounds and tries to play defense... if he is packaged right he could be dumped off on someone

Mardy Collins- while he does excite me he is expendable and is a nice complement as a young player in a package deal

basically i would consider anyone expendable minus lee, robinson (since they all the only two hard working players we have) and randolph because i think he could be great with the right players around him

if this could happen and we get expiring contracts and another first round draft pick in exchange we could end up with two great players
wiht the first we could possibly get a beasley or a rose

with the second pick we might be able to get a good bigman who can be a force down the road like a deandre jordan, roy hibbert, or one of my personal favorite sleepers donte green
that could give us a line up with 4 young players next yr
rose
nate
green
lee
randolph

that in my mind is better than the old high priced guys that we never got anywhere with and it would be exciting:crossfingers:

Kiyaman

Legend
Q-rich - yea we all agree he sucks but he does get rebounds and tries to play defense... if he is packaged right he could be dumped off on someone

You could not find one team in the NBA that could use Q.Richardson talets, could u

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I like this plan...my only tweak is if we do get the 1st pick is that we look for a decent trade to get a vet back but still get a mid to late lottery pick in return also so we can get Hibbert. Start him right off the bat and him and EC can split minutes. Hibbert can be EC's motivation to either step up or add the pine to his diet for some fiber...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
When you have Q-Rich on your team, you have the contract not the player. Richardson isnt a basketball player anymore. His shooting percentages are depressin, his defense sucks now, the only thing he can still do is rebound. Theres only one team that would be dumb enuff to take him but they already have him.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
I think Isaiah wudn't have made the Qrich trade, he was jus tryin 2 accomodate Kurt Thomas trade wishes, n that's a sign of respect right there, n in doin dat trade we got nate in return, although we lost a pivitol player in Kurt, a seasoned vet n a proven low post defender but we were buildin 4 da future tho......

George M.

Benchwarmer
I like this plan...my only tweak is if we do get the 1st pick is that we look for a decent trade to get a vet back but still get a mid to late lottery pick in return also so we can get Hibbert. Start him right off the bat and him and EC can split minutes. Hibbert can be EC's motivation to either step up or add the pine to his diet for some fiber...
Good idea.However,I think the Knicks could cure their small forward problems by attempting to aquire Michael Pietrus from Golden State who's a 3pt. shooting defender.Doesn't need the ball to score=chemistry.Trade Chandler and Collins for Pietrus and a 1st.Rd. Pick.Salaries should match.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
I think Isaiah wudn't have made the Qrich trade, he was jus tryin 2 accomodate Kurt Thomas trade wishes, n that's a sign of respect right there, n in doin dat trade we got nate in return, although we lost a pivitol player in Kurt, a seasoned vet n a proven low post defender but we were buildin 4 da future tho......

that isiah is a swell guy... for the other team... maybe try and do one or two benifical trades for the knicks ...