View Poll Results: Who was the best Knick of 2007?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eddy Curry

2 10.53%
  • David Lee

14 73.68%
  • Stephon Marbury

0 0%
  • Jamal Crawford

3 15.79%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08

I put money on the Knicks to win by more then 3.5 points, DONT LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    If I could add to your rep I would, Im glad to see some1 else who realizes that the only other realistic option besides Marbury would be Lee. LilMan Bklyn is one of the dumbest people on here. Hes a young kid that from what I understand just learned a couple of new swears about a month ago.

Zack aint that bad, I mean he's really putting up a double double with big minutes or not, he's not the best passer but besides Stephon who is. Lee is very fundamental, He will never be a star, but he'll always be good.

Originally Posted by GhostBrown
    Zack aint that bad, I mean he's really putting up a double double with big minutes or not, he's not the best passer but besides Stephon who is. Lee is very fundamental, He will never be a star, but he'll always be good.
    If Zack didnt turn it over so much and was much better defensively then i dont think there would be many people out there who wouldnt like him on the team and so on but he isnt getting it done. Stats wise it does look good i admit. Hopefully he can get a bit fitter and work on his defense and yeah all will be good with him.

the poll was best knicks of 07 and zach was not with the knicks for all of the calender year of 2007

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsQRICH23
    the poll was best knicks of 07 and zach was not with the knicks for all of the calender year of 2007
    that is also correct lol

Chandler! about fu**ing time he saw sum minutes!!!!

NOT AGAIN

down by 10, 8 mins left in 1st half...yawn,

ok we are the worst team in the nba

chandler looks quite gd! at least hes got abit of D!

who saw Marbury get that steal to stop the fast break about 3 minutes ago? Crawford cant f*ck with his defense, even after he missed almost the entire month of December he still the best defender on this team.

ofcourse marbury a better defender than crawford and better player...and GOOD offensive game by Curry but BAD DEFENSIVE one...i mean c mon man make them scared 2 go in the paint >_>...but once again hes showing y he can score...and CHANDLER! yes! finally! but still he gotta chill wit so many shots...but good that he gettin playing time...

wassup wit the passing so far

Originally Posted by Pricey
    I put money on the Knicks to win by more then 3.5 points, DONT LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!
    Not a good idea, they will lose by 20.

I agree with what you said about Lee. As far as Zach goes, he is bad but if he was in shape I think he would be alot more efficient.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    If Zack didnt turn it over so much and was much better defensively then i dont think there would be many people out there who wouldnt like him on the team and so on but he isnt getting it done. Stats wise it does look good i admit. Hopefully he can get a bit fitter and work on his defense and yeah all will be good with him.
    I dont expect him to get much better defensively although hes shown me a couple times he has potential to be a decent defender. He'll never be a shot blocker but thats not what D's all about. I think Zach doesnt have the energy to try on defense most the time. His lack of conditioning makes him more turnover prone, reduces his fg% and rebounds.

Originally Posted by NicksKnicks
    Chandler! about fu**ing time he saw sum minutes!!!!
    Yea man its about time Isiah gives him some minutes. I still wanna see more of him before I make a detailed evaluation but for now all Ill say is hes athletic and hes got potential.

ok we are the worst team in the nba
    In my opinion, we are worse then Minnesota. If they had Randy Foy they would be better then us and at least Miami is more competitive then us, we lose by a larger average of points then they do.

yeah werd me too, but hes gotta learn some how... hey, wheres he been anyway???

For tonight's game, i actually think its guna be a good game. This Kings team, from what i hear, is depleted with injuries to artest, bibby, and martin, which about evens out to the knicks' skill level, so i think its guna be close all the way througt, but i think we'll come out in the end with a W.

Final Score: NYK:98 SAC:93
    They still got shooters and we all know what another shooter named Mike Dunleavy did against us. Knicks lose by 20.

They still got shooters and we all know what another shooter named Mike Dunleavy did against us. Knicks lose by 20.
    **** forgot about that

well, with chandler's minutes rising, hopefully morris' will too=curry's minutes down

this is getting ****in ridiculous@!# how much longer can Isiah drive this franchise, that is historically known for winning, into the ground? Stern really has to make a move some time soon if he still doesn't want this franchise to be a joke. But that shop sailed a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

Ha, this is soo pathetic. The crowd just stopped booing.

I think its official---this 2007-08 team is worse then the larry brown team

less then 20 wins for the knicks this year, but hey, its not such a bad thing, more losses=more chances of Isiah being gone AND more lottery balls (Welcome to New York Michael Beasley...)
    Last edited by GoKnIcKsDLEE42; Jan 02, 2008 at 20:23.

Defend the Perimeter!!!! Sacramento has a couple of players who shoot well from downtown.
    Play as a team!!! Something the Knicks do 1 out of every 5 games
    Rebound!!! Sacramento is the worst rebounding team in the league, if the Knicks get out rebounded then something needs to happen.
    Defend John Salmons!!! I see a big game coming for Salmons. He is a good shooter who somehow managed to block 6 shots the last time the Kings played the Knicks.

hmmm, maybe you should be givin the pre game speeches MSG33.....