View Poll Results: Who was the best Knick of 2007?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eddy Curry

2 10.53%
  • David Lee

14 73.68%
  • Stephon Marbury

0 0%
  • Jamal Crawford

3 15.79%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08

Q-Rich is a bum but im still a fan of his. I dont care if he gets traded or benched, actually im hopin for that but Im still a Q-rich fan. and this team has a chance of being worse then the Larry Brown team but we'll see what happens with Marbury back, im not gonna guarentee nothin with this team. Im expectin them to continue doin what they been doin. If there is one individual you have to blame its Dolan for not firing Isiah. He is barely the dumbest of them all, the only thing worse then being Isiah Thomas is being the F*ckin idiot who hasnt fired him.

yeah q was my favorite player up until a while ago, he could shoot, now, i hate to say it but he's washed up for the most part. I still try to like him b/c he's someone on this team that actually TRIES.

Man, Isiah's bein so stubborn by stayin here.

And very true---i wanna see where we go with Steph back

Just hold on, Isiah's got Lee and Renaldo in at the same time, and the leads down to 13, so just hold on a sec
    Last edited by GoKnIcKsDLEE42; Jan 02, 2008 at 20:53.

never mind, too little too late isiah, and once again, YOU BLOW

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsQRICH23
    hmmm, maybe you should be givin the pre game speeches MSG33.....

Thats what I do, the Knicks have been dominated on the boards and John Salmons has destroyed them. The Knicks are down by 16 with 2:40 left in the game. If Kings win by 20 then I win but I had a feeling that the Knicks might make a small unsuccessful comeback late in the game.

Starbury had the best game and he only played a couple games in December

no i mean like actually-give the speeches to the team

and about steph, i hear ya man its fu*king stupid with this team now.

this is terrible, im glad Chandler and Balkman got some game time and i like Marbury so hopefully he starts playing team basketball and does what he is capable of doing.

Also fk Orlando Magic, cost me $400 in my other bet today. they were home and hosed and put up that last quarter, fk them and fk betting on the NBA. 1 result always costs me. im sticking to NFL ,Rugby League, Australian Rules and Soccer

knicks 2007-2008 season

worst record in the east, here we come.

I have got to get this off my chest: this wasnt always my opinion but its a new year and ive seen the light.

Zach Randolph is the worst thing to happen to this team. He's almost like a fat channing frye, hes shoots 15 foot jumpers rarely plays a good post up game, turns the ball over way to much, doesnt play an ounce of defense, and worst of all he takes away from curry.

Curry had 15 points in the 1st quarter, and they started to go to randolph and he took a few bad shots and turned it over and everythign we had going was gone quicker than you could imagine.

I understand you gotta play as a team, but you need to ride hot streaks, you cant go away from curry to please randolph for one game.

He's fat, ive yet to see him dunk,( i dont think he can) and he is making this team worse, and im not a hater i understand curry doesnt play d and the knicks dont guard the perimiter, but in my opinion, he is one of the biggest black holes in the NBA, and i wish i would have watched him at portland so i could have realized and perepared myself for what was about to happen.

but its 08 and stranger things have happened, i think if we can catch 3-4 game streak here and 2-3 streak there, we can slowly and pathetically climb back into a piss-poor eastern conference playoff race.

good to see steph back.

I was happy to see david get the double double and curry actually looked like curry lol point and the lack of rebounds !! hahah but whatever happy to see marbs healthy and concentrated nothin else ... zach should be packaged in a deal ! and did you see my boy chandler!

Its sad that Marbury arguably had the best game after missin almost the whole month of December.

Your boy Chandler looked good, I wanna see more of him. ****, we playin the Spurs next.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

True Marbury played nice. I liked those two assists he had. One to Curry the other to Lee. Great playmaking.

MY predictions Knicks 89 Kings 105.. Knicks 97 Kings 107.. Thats a close call for me. and I really suck at predicting...

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Q-Rich is a bum but im still a fan of his. I dont care if he gets traded or benched, actually im hopin for that but Im still a Q-rich fan. and this team has a chance of being worse then the Larry Brown team but we'll see what happens with Marbury back, im not gonna guarentee nothin with this team. Im expectin them to continue doin what they been doin. If there is one individual you have to blame its Dolan for not firing Isiah. He is barely the dumbest of them all, the only thing worse then being Isiah Thomas is being the F*ckin idiot who hasnt fired him.
    This team has Isiah looking like a sucka right now. If he had any brains, he would get the hell out of dodge the way van gundy did before the collapse happened.

All he's doing at this point is severely tarnishing his coaching credibiity.

F U Eddy Curry.... your 24 points don't fool me! Do that against SA McFlurry!

Veteran

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    F U Eddy Curry.... your 24 points don't fool me! Do that against SA McFlurry!
    i agree.. the kings have a soft interior 'd' , the spurs play good team 'd'...

i see a couple of early fouls, and a lot of time sitting on the pine for wide-load...

And lets remember, Curry had what 15 or 16 points in the 1st quarter? He only scored 8 or 9 points the rest of the way. He cant stay intense for more then a quarter. He did a poor job on defense and on the boards the entire game. Mcflurry sucks, I hope he gets traded real soon.

Originally Posted by paris401
    i agree.. the kings have a soft interior 'd' , the spurs play good team 'd'...

i see a couple of early fouls, and a lot of time sitting on the pine for wide-load...
    YEA THATS TRUE...if he can do that against San Antonio he should get his confidence back...BUT also like idk man your rite who cant score when they aint even playing D on u...its just sad cuz the other guys warent able 2 score neither
    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    And lets remember, Curry had what 15 or 16 points in the 1st quarter? He only scored 8 or 9 points the rest of the way. He cant stay intense for more then a quarter. He did a poor job on defense and on the boards the entire game. Mcflurry sucks, I hope he gets traded real soon.
    yea man i think ur rite =/...its gonna be the best 4 the team as well...BUT the way its looking nowuns gettin traded if Isiahs our coach