Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This team is playoff bound this season! This is not a joke!

Default This team is playoff bound this season! This is not a joke!

We're making the playoffs this year! That's right I'm saying this as we stand 14 games under .500, we are going to make the playoffs this season. This is not me showing loyalty to Isiah, this is a fan believing in his team. I know we are going to turn things around this season! SO boycott now, boo loudly at games now, but just remember which Knick fan said it first, and also take notice of when I said it! All those who beleive just reply with a co-sigh, all those who don't please feel free to bash me, but remember those "Isiahsexual"comments come April.

Originally Posted by Isiah's Advocate 33
    We're making the playoffs this year! That's right I'm saying this as we stand 14 games under .500, we are going to make the playoffs this season. This is not me showing loyalty to Isiah, this is a fan believing in his team. I know we are going to turn things around this season! SO boycott now, boo loudly at games now, but just remember which Knick fan said it first, and also take notice of when I said it! All those who beleive just reply with a co-sigh, all those who don't please feel free to bash me, but remember those "Isiahsexual"comments come April.
    this is the biggest load of **** i heard this year! get it lol yeah what ever man ill be optimistic but i happy if they make it to 35 games cuase thats all this current knick team is capable of... i Love the knicks with all my heart but i have to face reality !

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love the fact u r behind the team and so on but lets be realistic, we couldnt get close to a Sacramento side missing Martin, Artest and Bibby.
    This team is struggling and wont make the playoffs.
    If they make it i will pay for ur airfares over to Australia and i will shake ur hand.

"He's delusional" -Larry Brown

this is the knicks forum not portlands

Veteran

Originally Posted by Starks
    "He's delusional" -Larry Brown
    no...

''i'm losing touch with reality
    and i'm almost out of blow
    such a fine line
    i hate to see it go' - jackson browne

Superstar

A. I want whatever your smoking. That must be some next level piff.

B. How is it possible that any fan still buys into Isiah's "plan". What has he done that gives you ANY confidence in him.... Most people already left the wagon...Even die hard Isiah Supporters. I was all about the Isiah signing + The Larry Brown firing, but i've come to realize all along Isiah was the one full of **** and he's diseased...All this dude catches is L's.

Also take this into consideration. Most of the season's remainding games are on the road...where we are like 0 for the season

And after we go through the Texas Meatgrinder with Spurs, Rockets, and Rockets again, the knicks can easily be about 20 games under .500...what are the chances of Knicks winning 20 games in a row?

Also don't forget that when Larry Brown was around for his season, as bad as they were, everyone expected the Knicks to wake up and go on a run, which gave the players a little fire. Remember how excited we all were when they went on their mini run?

Not now though. It's years 2 years later and the situation is hopeless. I've seen more desire and heart on the playground then what I see now.

Simply said, How far do you think a team will get when the players already quit.

You know that Tuesday feeling you get when you at work, and just think "fuk it; I'm just here to get paid- when's lunch?" Thats the same feeling I see projected by these losers during Knick games.

It's okay to believe. But being a cheerleader is not the same as being a fan. This is the worst team I have ever seen in my life. period amen.

i wish i could believe we're making the playoffs, but there is not a chance in hell.

Default no credit.

Originally Posted by Isiah's Advocate 33
    uhm, you are just saying it so if in the odd chance you are right, you can brag, but the thousands of other comments you make that are random and distorted. Their is no way you can actually believe this. No one will give you any credit if you are right. The only way the knicks make the playoffs if they drastically change. That means a change at head coach or a change of the players. Therefore this knick team won't make playoffs, and you won't get credit. I hate people who say stuff just to be the first. It's crap. They are people who just disagree to disagree. it's really sad.

Im sorry to be negative but there is no way we makin the playoffs, I put my life on that.

man well be lucky if we even reach 20 wins! but not saying we wont make it but i EXTREMELY DOUBT IT!

KnicksonLIN.com

Anyone that thinks the Knicks will make the playoffs this year is crazy. The knicks were 29-34 with the 8th seed last year, and they still didn't make it. So what makes you think that at 8-22 the knicks will make it? And fyi:the knicks are currently 1 game behind their record under Larry Brown's 23-59 season at this point of the season.They were 9-21, with Larry Brown by now.

Veteran

Originally Posted by abcd
    Anyone that thinks the Knicks will make the playoffs this year is crazy. The knicks were 29-34 with the 8th seed last year, and they still didn't make it. So what makes you think that at 8-22 the knicks will make it? And fyi:the knicks are currently 1 game behind their record under Larry Brown's 23-59 season at this point of the season.They were 9-21, with Larry Brown by now.
    all i can say is... BRING BACK LARRY...

Originally Posted by abcd

exactly. we fell short last year of the playoffs, and we're already 12 losses away from last years total. BTW we haven't even reached the middle of January. nice enthusiasim by the TS, but it's over. for this season.