Still not to late to start 2008 off Right.

jzero29

Rotation player
Still not to late to start 2008 off Right. We just have to fire Isiah before the game tonight. Send his ass packing. He put together this bunch of known malcontents and problems. He put together this headache and he can't control them, he's lost this team. They won't say it and neither will he, because Dolans Press restrictions. He's managed to turn Knick pride into a losing attitude.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Too bad Dolan and Isiah are attached to each other by there nuts. This might be an all or one type of situation, either they both stay or they both go. I hate to break the bad news but I think these 2 shmucks are stayin until sum1 kills them. We can kiss 2008 goodbye.

Write "Knicks 2008" on a piece of toilet paper the next time you go to wipe your ass.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
wen i wrote they need to both be assasinated i was speaking metaphorically but now i see that could be the only way!!!

lets hope 2008 is the year of change for us!!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isiah should get an 8 year 100 million dollar contract extension.:cool: And so should Eddy Curry.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Man hearing Isiah's comments 2day he aint leaving anytime soon...and dont look like dolan wants 2 fire him...u know i never doubt nowun cuz when i do i end up wrong but he wants 2 leave a legacy like he did in NY but the way its looking he is...a legacy of the worst Gm in knicks history