What Pisses you off the most?

As our knicks continue to blow, what thing do you hate most about this CBA-Caliber team?

With me, its just that they keep laughing when they're down by like 25. Wouldn't you think thats a sign that the players are starting to tune out the coach??? I think that happenned a pretty long time ago.

I think Mike Breen pretty much summed it all up at the end of the Kings game Wednesday night: "As the final seconds tick off, i hope the Knicks don't foul again..."

Everyone is realizing-IT IS DISGUSTING TO WATCH THIS BASKETBALL TEAM!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
After Isiah, Curry and then Crawford. These are the 3 I would like to see go first. This is the worst team in the league.

Pricey

Rotation player
what pisses me off the most was i only started following the Knicks within the last 3 or so seasons, before that i didnt have a team as im not affiliated with any city in the USA and only really like Chicago cause of Jordan and Charlotte cause of Zo.

I decided on New York cause there was something special about that team and stadium and watching games from the 90's they had that hard nosed approach and teams were scared of them.

Watching the Knicks the past few seasons i got it horribly wrong and i wont give up on them, once u start following them its weird but u become a real fan and u become enticed into that whole team.

From what ive learnt in the last 2 seasons becoming a Knicks fan
1) Isiah Thomas is a tosser and needs to go
2) No hard defense whatsover and trades need to be made.
3) everyone loves beating New York.

yeah man i know believe it or not, i never really followed this team until December of last year lol. Like, I've always considered myself a Knick-Fan, and i watched a game here and there, but the first full-game i watched was the Jazz game last December 28th i think it was, where Steph hit that buzzer-beating layup, damn that was exciting...and now i guess that got me hooked. Your right the knicks are addicting.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
theres not a damn soul in dat locker room doing his thing, marbury did have his moments today though

Dale

Rookie
...that I flew all the way from Australia & my first NBA experience was that one right there.

: (

Pricey

Rotation player
im planning to fly at the end of this year to New York from Australia but if its like this still i may as well detour straight to Manchester and watch the mighty Red Devils.
lol even people over here r commenting on how bad the Knicks are, now thats massive.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
that the dolans don't give a f*ck. all of this coulda ended weeks ago (trades, management changes, etc...) but they just don't care about the play on the court. all the care about is that the knicks remain a cash cow. and for all the rumors that daddy dolan wasn't happy about the sexual harrassment trial, he still allows his son to run this franchise into a grave. why, cause it still makes money. if we had owners that actually cared about winning, this crap would not have gone on for as long as it has.

:wallbash:

paris401

Starter
listening to clyde proclaim how great the knicks look tonite... clyde the fukin game is only 3mins old... give em some time

i understand he works for the garden , but clyde clean that fukin brown shit off your nose...

Starks

Starter
Not for nothing but Gus Johnson really is starting to annoy me. It hurts because I like him and think he is probably one of the most coolest guys in broadcasting, but hearing him get all excited anytime David Lee breathes is just a little too much.

"DAVID LEEEEEEEE WITH THE REBOUND!!!!!!!!!WOW WHAT A PLAY CLYDE!!!!!!!!!!"

meanwhile the score is like NY 67 SEA 98.

He's become more of a perky cheerleader than a hardnosed tell it like it is analyst...

Breen Trautwig and Kenny Smith do a good job of being critical and pragmatic with this team.

clumsy

Rotation player
Isiah Thomas's fake sly way of talkign to the media. I think it's funny my mom always thought he was 2 faced even when he was still playign for Detroit.

jzero29

Rotation player
Marbury?

theres not a damn soul in dat locker room doing his thing, marbury did have his moments today though
Listen marbury had a decent game, considering it was his first back. But where is his leadership? Did you see him pointing and talking on defense? did you see him getting on his teamates? Did you see him being a leader?
No I didn't, I didn't see anyone on the team yelling at each other or helping. No leaders. The big guys didn't come up to contest the seven or eight little short in the paint jumpers I saw salmons and others hit. That used to be the Knicks whole Defense, funnel them right down the middle where pat ewing was waiting to send them packing. Now the Big guys just watch the guy shoot after he beats the Guards. The big men have to step up and contest those shots. This is the NBA your not going to be able to guard every guard with just a guard. Even the best defenders get beat sometimes. take Bowen, when he gets beat, Duncan is waiting for the guy to try and get a shot off. Curry lee randolph just sit back and watch the guy have an uncontested shot just inside the paint. What pisses me off is the lack of leadership, teamwork, effort by every single knick including lee. Where's the chatter? where's the talk? where is holding each other responsible? Where is taking responsibility when you get beat? Where is the pride?

jzero29

Rotation player
The good old days.

it left with ewing, oak, and starks.
your right, oakly was key. Ewing would step up to block the shot, and oakly would cover and box out ewings man, the team would slide to cover the open guys. The guard who was beat would hustle for the rebound if the shot got over ewing. They were some unit. Forget showing curry game tapes of himself, show him old knicks games.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Listen marbury had a decent game, considering it was his first back. But where is his leadership? Did you see him pointing and talking on defense? did you see him getting on his teamates? Did you see him being a leader?
No I didn't, I didn't see anyone on the team yelling at each other or helping. No leaders. The big guys didn't come up to contest the seven or eight little short in the paint jumpers I saw salmons and others hit.

How is this Marburys fault, I thought Curry was the franchise player. Marbury had some really nice passes and it pisses me off that people still blame him for the problems this team has. And people need to get off his ass for his contract. He donates as much as anyone else and hes only got 1 year left after this year. He is the least of our worries. The only knock on him is hes not a vocal leader and I dont accept this because Isiah said Curry is the leader, the franchise player. Wheres his leadership and defense? Marbury cant make a difference even if does yell at these bums, Curry and Crawford are both pussy. Q-rich cant hit a shot and Z-Bo is a black hole.

Marbury can miss a whole year of basketball while eatin Burger King everyday, come back and still be the best player on this team. You guys are F*ckin idiots for thinkin hes the #1 problem. And anyone who thinks Curry or Crawford is better then Marbury is a F*ckin idiot. F*ck whoever voted for Crawford and Curry as the best Knick of 2007. you gotta be fuckin stupid to think they are better then Marbury. I dont think alot of you even watch the Knicks, Marbury put on a show last year. Hes still got it, hes still the best player on the team and if there is any way things are gonna turn around it aint gonna be your Crawford or Curry, its gonna be Marbury.

Jzero I know I quoted you but not all of this is aimed at you.

paris401

Starter
i agree starbury is the best player on the team, but when u are the 3rd highest paid player in the nba, and your team sux's, u are going to take flack...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Marburys playing for himself not his team

what team, tell me what team does Marbury have to play with? Look at Curry, dominated the 1st quarter offensively and didnt do much after that. He didnt look interested the rest of the game. Take a look at the shooting %'s of Crawford and Richardson. Randolph is a black hole. Do you call these teammates? Marbury is the one basketball player on this team playin with a bunch of clowns. There is no team.

Paris, thats the reason why Marbury gets the hate. If he wasnt gettin the money he is people wouldnt be so hard on him but to me Im glad to see him gettin the money he is because of how much hes given back.