What Pisses you off the most?

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
what team, tell me what team does Marbury have to play with? Look at Curry, dominated the 1st quarter offensively and didnt do much after that. He didnt look interested the rest of the game. Take a look at the shooting %'s of Crawford and Richardson. Randolph is a black hole. Do you call these teammates? Marbury is the one basketball player on this team playin with a bunch of clowns. There is no team.

good point. more like a circus with isiah as ring master.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I hate watching Mardy Collins slow ass get in the game and turn it into 5 on 4 because the buster will not shoot. He tries to be so calculated and perfect to a fault. Also he always has this dumb look on his face like someone slapped him and stole his bike.

You can actually look into a players face and tell if they're a baller or not.
Examples:

Curry = somber; defeated look
Howard = I wish that mutha f**** would bring that sh** in here look!
Jerome James = Did I leave the iron on look
Garnett = If we don't win, i'm slappin somebody look.

There are a few exceptions, but that's basically how it is.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I hate watching Mardy Collins slow ass get in the game and turn it into 5 on 4 because the buster will not shoot. He tries to be so calculated and perfect to a fault. Also he always has this dumb look on his face like someone slapped him and stole his bike.

You can actually look into a players face and tell if they're a baller or not.
Examples:

Curry = somber; defeated look
Howard = I wish that mutha f**** would bring that sh** in here look!
Jerome James = Did I leave the iron on look
Garnett = If we don't win, i'm slappin somebody look.

There are a few exceptions, but that's basically how it is.

I know what you talkin about with Mardy, he does have that stupid look on his face where he looks like he been slapped and had his bike stolen.

More examples:

Nate Robinson: Determined
D Lee : determined
Zach Randolph: when are we goin to Burger King?
Kobe: Im the best active player, aint no one on my level....whos Raja Bell?
Lebron: Im the f*ckin King
Dan Dickau: Im not sure if I belong here
Sam Cassell: Im ugly and I know it
Rondo: see sam cassell

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
im planning to fly at the end of this year to New York from Australia but if its like this still i may as well detour straight to Manchester and watch the mighty Red Devils.
lol even people over here r commenting on how bad the Knicks are, now thats massive.

thats crazy!

nyk_nyk

All Star
I know what you talkin about with Mardy, he does have that stupid look on his face where he looks like he been slapped and had his bike stolen.

More examples:

Nate Robinson: Determined
D Lee : determined
Zach Randolph: when are we goin to Burger King?
Kobe: Im the best active player, aint no one on my level....whos Raja Bell?
Lebron: Im the f*ckin King
Dan Dickau: Im not sure if I belong here
Sam Cassell: Im ugly and I know it
Rondo: see sam cassell
Hillarious!!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
what team, tell me what team does Marbury have to play with? Look at Curry, dominated the 1st quarter offensively and didnt do much after that. He didnt look interested the rest of the game. Take a look at the shooting %'s of Crawford and Richardson. Randolph is a black hole. Do you call these teammates? Marbury is the one basketball player on this team playin with a bunch of clowns. There is no team.

Paris, thats the reason why Marbury gets the hate. If he wasnt gettin the money he is people wouldnt be so hard on him but to me Im glad to see him gettin the money he is because of how much hes given back.
yea but marbury fucks up alot...man give him a team yea hell do good but he alwais bitching about something dow...i mean also look at what he did 2 Garnett...a man he could have won championships wit...