Imagine if this happened...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Imagine how much better the Knicks future would be if we had drafted Andrew Bynum instead of Channing Frye.

- Probably wouldn't have traded for Curry and would have kept our draft picks

- Probably would've still had a bad record Bynum's first year and maybe would have drafted at #3 = Drafted LaMarcus Aldridge

LaMarcus Aldridge at PF and Andrew Bynum at C would be a very bright Twin Tower future.

...now that I'm done wiping away my tears, I will begin hating Isiah again.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I forgot, we would also be under the cap after this season with D Lee and Joakim Noah coming off the bench. Amazing how one bad decision can change a team's future for many years.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Well judging by how the coaching staff has done with Curry so far, I'd say Bynum would be about 2 years behind schedule.

okay.. here's the line up with no eddy curry trade:

C Bynum
PF Aldridge
SF Q
SG Francis/Jamal
PG Steph

Bench

Lee
Noah
Collins
Nate
Balkman
Jefferies

wow

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man im done wit imagining...we have 2 face reality man...and the reality is that we suck...we aint going nowhere unless something changes...coach players or even both...but Isiah is trying 2 find the rite guys 2 start and trying 2 get them 2 play good with eachother...man how its not working every game we just go and get blown out...the way its looking if Isiah is gonna continue this plan its gonna take years till they get good playing 2getther...either ISIAH leaves or the players...SOMETHINGS GOT 2 CHANGE!

OOO YEA AND YO HOMIE U DONT HAVE 2 HAVE THAT DISPLAY NAME...JUST ASK RADY 2 CHANGE IT...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I just hope Isiah doesnt trade Lee. At this point I would give Balkman for Artest instead of Lee for Artest. Again this has nothin to do with Balkmans regression this year, I blame that on fire-siah. The reasons why I would keep Lee over Balkmen are:

1. We need Lee to take minutes away from Z-Bo and Eddy Worry
  2. Wilson Chandler is similar to Balkman, looks like hes got more skill but less hustle (too soon to tell)

Heres a list of the players that I would keep on the team:

1. Lee
  2. Marbury
  3. Balkman
  4. Chandler
  5. Morris
  6. Nate Robinson
  7. Fred Jones
  8. Mardy Collins?

But if the right deal comes along, I wouldnt have a problem trading anyone of these players, and yes even Marbury. I doubt we'll find the right deal in a trade involving Marbury so it looks like hes here to stay.

Mardy Collins is a question mark, hes looked bad so far this year but this can also be blamed on Isiah the same thing with Balkman. Mardy was lookin real good the end of last year and I havent forgotten about this unlike the Knick fans that have forgotten what Marbury did from Jan. on last year.

(cough) haters

I haven't forgotten about this unlike the Knick fans that have forgotten what Marbury did from Jan. on last year.

(cough) haters

word thats what i remember steph for in his knicks career, i love seein people actually realize the good things that come from guys on this team.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isiah Thomas' trade for Curry is definitely in the top 10 worst trades in Knicks history. The trade cost us draft picks,salary cap space, and it added more lazy play on defense, and it also cost us Jermaine Jackson, which people forget he averaged 20 ppg in the CBA and is a WAY better defender than Crawford .Andrew Bynum and Lamarcus Aldrige would've definitelty been better fits for New York. They are better defenders than Zach Randolph, and better defenders,rebounders,hustlers,and more conditioned than Curry.

metrocard

Legend
Yeh, this thread topic can be found is many of post from MONTHS AGO, even before all this bullshit went down. When I feel something is bad for this team, I KNOW ITS BAD, so I disapprove. Because of this I've been looked down as a "hater" or not a "fan", instead of understanding I'm a fan who cares a lot and is concerned when the franchise is runned into hell.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
word^^ man...and it suckz cuz we all go and watch the games just 2 be dissapointed...man Dolan aint gonna do nuttin neither is Isiah or players...its all up 2 stern >_>

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
i honestly thought stern would take action after the sexual harrasment case....did daddy dolan have a say in what happened to jimmy and isiah?

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeh, this thread topic can be found is many of post from MONTHS AGO, even before all this bullshit went down. When I feel something is bad for this team, I KNOW ITS BAD, so I disapprove. Because of this I've been looked down as a "hater" or not a "fan", instead of understanding I'm a fan who cares a lot and is concerned when the franchise is runned into hell.

If half the fans and ticket buyers feel like you Isiah would've been gone along time ago. When fans were saying I like isiah as a Player and Coach but as a G.M. and owner he stinks.