View Poll Results: Which of these 3 players will have the best NBA career?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wilson Chandler

8 38.10%
  • Renaldo Balkman

5 23.81%
  • Trevor Ariza

8 38.10%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs San Antonion Spurs Game Thread 1/4/08

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Crawford has been awful all season.

He's by far the worst decision maker on this team and the weakest defender. Even Eddy Curry tries harder than Jamal.

Jamal is a ***** who's afraid of contact and slashing.

His shooting as bad as Balkman (40% FG 30% 3pt).

He's never progressed as a NBA baller and still plays like a college Freshman.

**** HIM.

Once Marbury gets back into his starting role, he'll produce consistently.

The reason why REAL KNICK fans support Marbury > Crawford is because:

Marbury has done more for this franchise in one season than Jamal has ever done or will ever do in his life.

The 20 and 9 assist season that Marbury lead a talentless Knicks team to the playoffs deserves a lot of credit. When Jamal came here, thats when the losing and mediocrity started.

Jamal will finish his NBA career never making the playoffs or appearing in the playoffs because he's a LOSER and one of the biggest cancers in the league.

The only strength in his game is his crossover and FT shooting, EVERYTHING ELSE HE'S AWFUL AT IT.

LJ4ptplay, hop off my swagger maricon. You get no laughs copying **** with "Marburysexual", its not original and doesn't even flow right, especially with a herb from the Grand Canyon.

Isiahsexual's favorite pet is Jamal. He dedicated his number to Isiah, and is everything wrong with this franchise.

Isiah, his spawning of Isiahsexuals and Jamal Crawford can all go to hell with their losing ways, because these motha****as don't belong in NYC and in the Garden where winning a tradition. Bitches.
    Last edited by metrocard; Jan 05, 2008 at 12:02.

jamal hurt his shoulder late in the 3rd....pluss played with the bandage on his hand....dude is far from a *****

Originally Posted by Toons
    jamal hurt his shoulder late in the 3rd....pluss played with the bandage on his hand....dude is far from a *****
    Poor jamal, he hurt his shoulder late in the 3rd. How can say hes not a *****, he is the least physical defender I have ever seen. He bleeds once a month, im suprised that bad shoulder didnt keep that ***** out of the game. We would have been better off if he didnt play in the 4th quarter and who are you to be sayin Crawford is far from a *****, you still watchin loony toons. Only *****s would step up and defend another *****.

You guys crack me up, you just give Marbury a free pass on everything he does. Marbury makes a crucial turnover and its okay, Crawford makes a turnover and its the end of the world. Face the facts they both suck, but i have to hear blind love for a guy who led us to a game exit in the playoffs one season i'm going to throwup. What else has he done other than slowly made this team a joke. Also Crawford misses alot of a late game shots but he also makes a few. When has Marbury ever made a big play in the final two minutes.

Crawford is a C player on a team filled with a bunch of C players. I have no problem trading him but theres plenty of guys i'd much rather see go first then him.

And metro you talk about Crawford not beloning in he Garden. How does a new yorker playing on his dream team in the garden walk out on his team, or for that matter not play hard consistancy.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    You guys crack me up, you just give Marbury a free pass on everything he does. Marbury makes a crucial turnover and its okay, Crawford makes a turnover and its the end of the world. Face the facts they both suck, but i have to hear blind love for a guy who led us to a game exit in the playoffs one season i'm going to throwup. What else has he done other than slowly made this team a joke. Also Crawford misses alot of a late game shots but he also makes a few. When has Marbury ever made a big play in the final two minutes.

Crawford is a C player on a team filled with a bunch of C players. I have no problem trading him but theres plenty of guys i'd much rather see go first then him.

And metro you talk about Crawford not beloning in he Garden. How does a new yorker playing on his dream team in the garden walk out on his team, or for that matter not play hard consistancy.

You're like 2 months late.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic

Right on! Marbury is the best player on this team. But that is like calling someone the smartest retard out of a group of retards. Point is, he's still a retard.

KnicksonLIN.com

You obviously don't watch baketball. Let's match up Jamal with Marbury to see who's better. Career ppg Marbury: 19 Jamal: 14 Assists: Marbury:7.8 Jamal: 4.4 Playoff appearances: Marbury: 4 Jamal: 0. Playoff games played: Marbury 19 Jamal: 0. So what's your point?

Originally Posted by abcd
    You obviously don't watch baketball. Let's match up Jamal with Marbury to see who's better. Career ppg Marbury: 19 Jamal: 14 Assists: Marbury:7.8 Jamal: 4.4 Playoff appearances: Marbury: 4 Jamal: 0. Playoff games played: Marbury 19 Jamal: 0. So what's your point?
    You obviously don't read posts. There is no doubt in my mind that Marbury is a better player than Crawford, I've already stated that. But that's not saying much. They both suck. Crawford should be a bench player and Marbury should just go away. Quoting career stats is misleading on how they play now.

Current stats:
    Marbury: 13.8 pts, 2.3 rebs, 4.5 ast, 2 to
    Crawford: 19 pts, 3 rebs, 4.7 ast 2.8 to

So your point is?

Marbury had a turnover towards the end of the game but hes playin better then anyone else on the team and its only his 2nd game back after missin almost the hole month of December. Crawford had the final turnover that helped San Antonio win this game. Good stats ABCD, im not sure what they see in one fifth (Crawford plays good one out of every 5 games). And those career playoff game stats were great too, Ive sed it before and Ill say it again, Crawford has played more regular season games then any other active player without ever playing in a playoff game.

Post Marbury

This whole problem we all have with Marbury and Crawford is really Isiah's fault.Period.With a penetrator/scorer/passer like Marbury you have to surround him with shooting threats on the perimeter.Not a brittle Q-rich and Jamal Crawful.Could any of you imagine how nasty offensively the '99 Knicks would have been with Marbury at the point? With Spree,LJ,H20 raining 3's while Ewing and Camby both dunking 7 or more times a game because of his penetration.Isiah's detractors here(Metro and others)have a right to bash Thomas because his base plan when aquiring Marbury should have been getting serviceable shooters/starters(at least 1) who are dangerous from downtown and have the Crawfords and the N8's off the bench while also getting at least 1 lowpost scorer.He only got the lowpost threats so far.In all honesty,a SF that's a 3pt. threat and a good defender + a 6'11"/7ft. PF/C that's a shotblocker/rebounder and has a mid range jumper would solidify the starting unit with either Z-Bo or Curry alongside him.

Originally Posted by George M.
    This whole problem we all have with Marbury and Crawford is really Isiah's fault.Period.With a penetrator/scorer/passer like Marbury you have to surround him with shooting threats on the perimeter.Not a brittle Q-rich and Jamal Crawful.Could any of you imagine how nasty offensively the '99 Knicks would have been with Marbury at the point? With Spree,LJ,H20 raining 3's while Ewing and Camby both dunking 7 or more times a game because of his penetration.Isiah's detractors here(Metro and others)have a right to bash Thomas because his base plan when aquiring Marbury should have been getting serviceable shooters/starters(at least 1) who are dangerous from downtown and have the Crawfords and the N8's off the bench while also getting at least 1 lowpost scorer.He only got the lowpost threats so far.In all honesty,a SF that's a 3pt. threat and a good defender + a 6'11"/7ft. PF/C that's a shotblocker/rebounder and has a mid range jumper would solidify the starting unit with either Z-Bo or Curry alongside him.
    You're right. Going into last offseason we were all saying we needed an inimidator/shot blocker/rebounder at the PF, plus perimeter defense and a 3-point threat. But Isiah didn't address any of those needs. Trading for Artest and possibly Z-Bo to Chicago for Ben Wallace would solidify this team and maybe give them enough to make the playoffs this year. But at this point I'm not sure if I want that. I think blowing up the whole team (i.e. trading for expiring contracts and draft picks) is the best option.

Veteran

ben wallace and ron artest on the same team. thatd be interesting haha.

BUT nonetheless.. Curry and Marbury played really really welll. and i always thought id keep randolph over Curry... but im not so sure now. Trade Randolph to the Kings for Ron and KThomas i dont care about the bad contract or not. Curry, Lee, Artest, (trade JC) and Marbs would be at least fun to watch.

KnicksonLIN.com

I don't believe Marbury sucks. You just listen to media that thinks you have to win games not to suck. What ever happened to"you have to actually have talent" to be good? Tracy McGrady and Grant Hill never made it passed the 1st round. Are you gonna say they suck?

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    You obviously don't read posts. There is no doubt in my mind that Marbury is a better player than Crawford, I've already stated that. But that's not saying much. They both suck. Crawford should be a bench player and Marbury should just go away. Quoting career stats is misleading on how they play now.

Current stats:
    Marbury: 13.8 pts, 2.3 rebs, 4.5 ast, 2 to
    Crawford: 19 pts, 3 rebs, 4.7 ast 2.8 to

So your point is?
    I don't believe Marbury sucks. You just listen to media that thinks you have to win games not to suck. What ever happened to"you have to actually have talent" to be good? Tracy McGrady and Grant Hill never made it passed the 1st round. Are you gonna say they suck, even though they're all stars and have hall of fame statistics(not to say they are hall of famers but they have the numbers of a hall of famer)?

Superstar

i like marbury, i think he is the best player on the team and believe if he plays like he played the second half of last season who knows the knicks might even win some games. But the blind hate towards Crawfod is just 2 much. Marbury is better than Crawford, but not in last nights game. Its like guys are glossing over that Marbury turnover. It was a bad turnover. bad in how the turnover happened and when it happened. I beleive bowen fouled Crawford, but even if he didn't at least crawford was defended marbs was on a fast break and just threw the ball ...

I know its asking too much to be fair in this forum but c'mon man, see the coin on both sides at least.