View Poll Results: Which of these 3 players will have the best NBA career?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wilson Chandler

8 38.10%
  • Renaldo Balkman

5 23.81%
  • Trevor Ariza

8 38.10%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New York Knicks vs San Antonion Spurs Game Thread 1/4/08

They were both bad turnovers in my opinion but Crawford had only 1 good quarter in the entire game and he also had 5 turnovers. Marburys shooting percentage was poor and I probably gave him too much credit but he still played hard and its only his second game back, give him some time. Hes looked better then I expected to this point and IM happy with his effort.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Poor jamal, he hurt his shoulder late in the 3rd. How can say hes not a *****, he is the least physical defender I have ever seen. He bleeds once a month, im suprised that bad shoulder didnt keep that ***** out of the game. We would have been better off if he didnt play in the 4th quarter and who are you to be sayin Crawford is far from a *****, you still watchin loony toons. Only *****s would step up and defend another *****.
    only pussies would defend another *****?? ya ma is a ***** star....yall lil internet geeks is crack me right up dred....im embarrassed that we like the same team.....wa u ga do next? tell me u commin 4 me with ya gun? lol....keep behind ya computer n love yaself here....Toons dun talk 242...ZP

You are obviously a ***** if you gonna defend Crawford, Im not sure where you gettin this me comin after you with a gun stuff from, I dont know if you hopin for that or what. To me it was stupid to even bring that up. Jamal has one good quarter and he sucks the rest of the game, and he had 5 turnovers. You one of those dickriding fans, no matter what Crawford does wrong you gotta defend him. Get off his dick and watch a Knick game, study his lack of defense. Hes constantly lettin slower players go right by him and he always looks mad confused everytime sum1 sets a pick on him. I dont think we like the team, you must not watch the Knicks if you stick up for Crawnerd. Hop off his dick.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    i like marbury, i think he is the best player on the team and believe if he plays like he played the second half of last season who knows the knicks might even win some games. But the blind hate towards Crawfod is just 2 much. Marbury is better than Crawford, but not in last nights game. Its like guys are glossing over that Marbury turnover. It was a bad turnover. bad in how the turnover happened and when it happened. I beleive bowen fouled Crawford, but even if he didn't at least crawford was defended marbs was on a fast break and just threw the ball ...

I know its asking too much to be fair in this forum but c'mon man, see the coin on both sides at least.
    you have a valid point. I agree with you. My point was just that you can't say a player sucks because they don't win games. There's lots of players in this league that don't win games, but they have what it takes to win games given the talent. Both Marbury and Crawford have never had talent surrounded by them to win games on any team they've played for. Even on the Suns, where Marbury played with Stoudamire, Stoudamire was a rookie when they played together. You can't expect a rookie to win ball games for you.

You are obviously a ***** if you gonna defend Crawford, Im not sure where you gettin this me comin after you with a gun stuff from, I dont know if you hopin for that or what. To me it was stupid to even bring that up. Jamal has one good quarter and he sucks the rest of the game, and he had 5 turnovers. You one of those dickriding fans, no matter what Crawford does wrong you gotta defend him. Get off his dick and watch a Knick game, study his lack of defense. Hes constantly lettin slower players go right by him and he always looks mad confused everytime sum1 sets a pick on him. I dont think we like the team, you must not watch the Knicks if you stick up for Crawnerd. Hop off his dick.
    star, i dun talk man, y u runnin on? u is a gyal ay? did i ever say crawford plays defense? a trade isnt going to happen, we have to deal with da ****ed up *****s we have....all i said was ***** get injured in the third (right shoulder), and he is playing with a sore thumb....maybe....just maybe it could have affected his shoting....crawford takes bad shots, thats him...so get over it.....an all yall sissy **** talks bout bein on a ***** dick....**** dat, fassyholes

Originally Posted by Toons
    star, i dun talk man, y u runnin on? u is a gyal ay? did i ever say crawford plays defense? a trade isnt going to happen, we have to deal with da ****ed up *****s we have....all i said was ***** get injured in the third (right shoulder), and he is playing with a sore thumb....maybe....just maybe it could have affected his shoting....crawford takes bad shots, thats him...so get over it.....an all yall sissy **** talks bout bein on a ***** dick....**** dat, fassyholes
    Then why you gonna defend him? You defended him sayin that he wasnt a ***** and he is a *****. YOu said he takes bads shots and he dont play any defense and this is why hes a *****. Instead of slashin he takes his ***** shots and misses two thirds of them. And he dont play any defense, this is how *****s play.

dogg, u entitled to ur own opinion.....and im entitled to my opinion.....i might like jamaal....who cares...u dont have nuthin to doo with ya life ay? u really actin like u is bleed erry month....my girl acts just like u....if i dont go with her opinion, she starts beatin her gums....just like u

Im not the one who defended Crawford, if thats not actin like a girl then I dont know what is. You gave me your opinion and I gave you mine so we all good?

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    You're right. Going into last offseason we were all saying we needed an inimidator/shot blocker/rebounder at the PF, plus perimeter defense and a 3-point threat. But Isiah didn't address any of those needs. Trading for Artest and possibly Z-Bo to Chicago for Ben Wallace would solidify this team and maybe give them enough to make the playoffs this year. But at this point I'm not sure if I want that. I think blowing up the whole team (i.e. trading for expiring contracts and draft picks) is the best option.
    I think that might be the best option too,but the worshipers of Lee and Balkman won't be very happy because whoever is running this team in the coming off season will have to use those 2 players with the expiring contracts to clear serious roster space.

Veteran

Originally Posted by George M.
    I think that might be the best option too,but the worshipers of Lee and Balkman won't be very happy because whoever is running this team in the coming off season will have to use those 2 players with the expiring contracts to clear serious roster space.

sorry but there will be no clearing of cap space... just as we got rid of stevie franchise and his 35m owed, we took back 65m...

should we be able to trade some of our '****', we will be taking back '****'.. '****' with a longer contract...

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by paris401
    sorry but there will be no clearing of cap space... just as we got rid of stevie franchise and his 35m owed, we took back 65m...

should we be able to trade some of our '****', we will be taking back '****'.. '****' with a longer contract...
    The smart thing for the Knicks to do right now is to not trade anyone, and to not resign them, when their contract is up.This is the only plan that would be 100% effective in getting rid of our salary cap situation. Another plan that could be used, but is risky, is trading David Lee with Richardson's big contract for Ron Artest, and to literally trade Curry for anyone,as long as their organs are working.

Originally Posted by paris401

Therefore it would not be necessary to trade Balkman and Lee.
    Last edited by MSGKnickz33; Jan 06, 2008 at 17:51.

I Don't Know Why Isiah Thinks The Best Way For Knicks To Win Ball Games Is When He Draws Isolation For Jc. Isiah Needs To Recognize That Steph Is The Best Penetrator And The Best Player On The Team. In Other For The Knicks To Be Successful, The Ball Has To Be In His Hand At The End Of The Games. He Is Also Effective With The Pick And Roll. Isiah Trusts Jamal So Much That Even When He Has An Off Night, He Plays 35 To 40 Minutes Which I Keep Wondering Why In The Hell Does Jamal All Ways Have The Ball During Crunch Time. This Tells Me That Isiah Is A Terrible Coach Because All Teams Have Different Plays They Normally Run But The Knicks Don't Know What Play To Run, One Game They Feed The Big Men, The Next Game Its Isolation For Jamal Crawford. I Am A Marbury Fan And I Will Always Be A Marbury Fan Cos I Know The Kind Of Player He Is And Its Unfortunate How The Media Treats Him.

Originally Posted by starbury4real
    I Don't Know Why Isiah Thinks The Best Way For Knicks To Win Ball Games Is When He Draws Isolation For Jc. Isiah Needs To Recognize That Steph Is The Best Penetrator And The Best Player On The Team. In Other For The Knicks To Be Successful, The Ball Has To Be In His Hand At The End Of The Games. He Is Also Effective With The Pick And Roll. Isiah Trusts Jamal So Much That Even When He Has An Off Night, He Plays 35 To 40 Minutes Which I Keep Wondering Why In The Hell Does Jamal All Ways Have The Ball During Crunch Time. This Tells Me That Isiah Is A Terrible Coach Because All Teams Have Different Plays They Normally Run But The Knicks Don't Know What Play To Run, One Game They Feed The Big Men, The Next Game Its Isolation For Jamal Crawford. I Am A Marbury Fan And I Will Always Be A Marbury Fan Cos I Know The Kind Of Player He Is And Its Unfortunate How The Media Treats Him.
    Great post man you spittin nothin but the facts

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

One of the funniest things I ever read in the forum.