KNicks to win a championship under Isiah !!!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I heard an interesting theory on the Stephen A. Smith show earlier today. Isiah is trying to get fired by saying crazy things like this and saying "give me two weeks" and so forth. His coaching strategy has me wondering about this as well. Isiah is thinking for himself at this point. He wants to get fired so he can keep his $24 mil. Dolan knows this and is hoping Isiah resigns so he doesn't have to pay him the $24 mil. They're waiting to see who flinches first, meanwhile the Knicks franchise digs themselves deeper and deeper into a hole with no way out.

Isiah has to go right now!! The sooner we get a GM with respect around the league, the sooner we can begin trading some of our players for expiring contracts and draft picks. Hopefully we can get under the cap by the end of next year, draft Derrik Rose this year, draft well next year, and then sign an All-Star caliber free-agent at the end of next year. This is the only way. The rebuilding of the Knicks must begin now so we can start trading before this years deadline.

Starks

Starter
I think your right about that theory. Zeke is one the most manipulative players/executive to ever be in the NBA, and with the crap he is saying, I think he lost his mind.

The give me 2weeks thing was pretty outlandish

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
idk man i think hes dead serious about the situation...i saw it when he said it i saw it in his eyes he was just IMAGINING and saying it...he really wants 2 leave what he left in detriot but in NY...but hes just imagining man...like i felt bad when he said people laugh at him and shyt man i wouldent be suprised if hes read this forum and all the shyt we talk about him...but he gotta realize we say it 4 a reason...we know wtf we talking about...man his imagination and his ego is gettin 2 him he just wants 2 prove everybody wrong...but he gotta understand something...ITS OVER!

paris401

Starter
He wants to get fired so he can keep his $24 mil. .

bingo... we have a winner... it's always about the $$$$...

but 24m to dolan is pocket change.. who knows what's in his mind... he is fuk'd up.. we know what isiah's motivation is ($$), what's dolans excuse???

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I still stand by what I say: Isiah Thomas should not be fired. However, he still is a terrible GM and coach, and he is crazy if he thinks this team will win a championship. The Knicks will be lucky to win 13 games by Valentine's day, and he's talking all this mumbo jumbo. PS-the only reason I think Isiah should not be fired is cause whoever comes in his place couldn't possibly fix this disaster in even 3 years. Isiah has done about 8 years worth of damage, and he should be the one to suffer and have to make this deficient team work.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
I heard an interesting theory on the Stephen A. Smith show earlier today. Isiah is trying to get fired by saying crazy things like this and saying "give me two weeks" and so forth. His coaching strategy has me wondering about this as well. Isiah is thinking for himself at this point. He wants to get fired so he can keep his $24 mil. Dolan knows this and is hoping Isiah resigns so he doesn't have to pay him the $24 mil. They're waiting to see who flinches first, meanwhile the Knicks franchise digs themselves deeper and deeper into a hole with no way out.

the more i think about this one, the more it sounds closer to the truth. that does explain why zeke puts up with the loving environment at the garden. if true, that means two of the more stubborn people in the nba are
locked in a contest of chicken. man, oh man. this shit ain't never gonna end

:wallbash:

metrocard

Legend
God...stuff like this can only put more rage and hatred I have for this man. Time to hit the heavy bag.