Isiah has planned this entire thing

metrocard

Legend
Isiah isn't trying to win in NY and never has tried to win because he hates the Knicks, because they beat him in 1984 and 1992 and Stern loves the Knicks. Isiah is losing on purpose, he planned the entire thing. Any other coach being serious would've lost his mind by now.

All the pieces fall together.

The bad trades
Over signing D level NBA players to 5 year deals
Ignoring the cap rules
Not keeping draft picks
Smiling on the bench
Not having a game plan for coaching.
Having 5 different coaches in a span of 3-4 seasons.

I can't believe I didn't realize this...theres so much more things you can add to that list, but its really horrific that this just came to my attention.

Either its this or Isiah is the biggest fucking idiot in the world.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
In some ways I hope Isiah has been tryin to lose because if he is trying to win then he is without a doubt the worst gm/coach in the history, worse then ML Carr, Scott Layden, and Kevin McHale combined.

Kiyaman

Legend
Isiah can lose games all season just as long as the season ticket holders keep on subscribing for more tickets than its all good.

If you want to see Isiah WIN or get FIRED let the Garden be less than half its population for just 10 straight games, and Ticket holders stop calling for midseason tickets.

paris401

Starter
Isiah can lose games all season just as long as the season ticket holders keep on subscribing for more tickets than its all good.

If you want to see Isiah WIN or get FIRED let the Garden be less than half its population for just 10 straight games, and Ticket holders stop calling for midseason tickets.

maybe a ticket-burning in front of the garden before a game will get jimmy's attention...

but he is so fuk-in stupid, he will probably come out with marshmellows...

metrocard

Legend
I'm still convinced this all planned out. No GM in the world would GM a team like and expect success. No real Knick fan would ride out and protect that GM's moves; hence the term Isiahsexual.

Isiah isn't trying to win in NY and never has tried to win because he hates the Knicks, because they beat him in 1984 and 1992 and Stern loves the Knicks. Isiah is losing on purpose, he planned the entire thing. Any other coach being serious would've lost his mind by now.

All the pieces fall together.

The bad trades
Over signing D level NBA players to 5 year deals
Ignoring the cap rules
Not keeping draft picks
Smiling on the bench
Not having a game plan for coaching.
Having 5 different coaches in a span of 3-4 seasons.

I can't believe I didn't realize this...theres so much more things you can add to that list, but its really horrific that this just came to my attention.

Either its this or Isiah is the biggest fucking idiot in the world.

David Stern loves the Knicks??? What you smoking boyo? Were you around at all for the Ewing era? Allow me to introduce you to exhibit a, the 1997 knicks, prolly the best team we had with the best chance to beat Jordan but no with an assist from Charlie Ward(best pass he ever threw as a knick) Stern killed the Knicks that season suspending Ewing and the whole team, effectively costing us the series.

Nothing to do with conspiracies, Isiah is not just a fool but he's a smug, arrogant fool. He has to be a part of the Bush family in some shape, way or form.

metrocard

Legend
David Stern loves the Knicks??? What you smoking boyo? Were you around at all for the Ewing era? Allow me to introduce you to exhibit a, the 1997 knicks, prolly the best team we had with the best chance to beat Jordan but no with an assist from Charlie Ward(best pass he ever threw as a knick) Stern killed the Knicks that season suspending Ewing and the whole team, effectively costing us the series.

Nothing to do with conspiracies, Isiah is not just a fool but he's a smug, arrogant fool. He has to be a part of the Bush family in some shape, way or form.

I became a fan in 98'. Thats when I really started following sports as a 10 year old. Before that I was just into the Sega Genesis.

Nah, more knowledge in lesser years > less knowledge in more years.

Nah you misunderstood me, I meant almost all of your Knick fan history has come during the shiitiest era of Knick history. That's gotta suck. I also think that if you watched those 90s knicks your opinions on the nba would be very different.

Even if the knicks ever in our lifetimes win a championship I can't see any future possible era being as much fun as 1992 to 2000. I miss those days a lot.

metrocard

Legend
Nah you misunderstood me, I meant almost all of your Knick fan history has come during the shiitiest era of Knick history. That's gotta suck. I also think that if you watched those 90s knicks your opinions on the nba would be very different.

Even if the knicks ever in our lifetimes win a championship I can't see any future possible era being as much fun as 1992 to 2000. I miss those days a lot.

98', 99', 00', 01 were awesome. So you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Its gotta suck to watch the Knicks (for ever how "long" you've been watching, too bad you're too pussy to admit your age) and be as unaware like you. You post lacks the most subtance and facts; just a lot of caca, very boring read from you.

My opinion on the NBA is pretty important I guess to you, the difference between me and you, I back up my beliefs with the facts; you're not very good at that. I don't care if you've been watching basketball since 1890, you're still one of the lesser posters here. If you want posting help; go ask MSG33 he's a friendly guy.

and whats this obsession with my age? You're upset you can't be on the level with the 19 year old? You really have nothing else to talk about(definitely not the NBA, you're too limited and lack the confidence to expand a conversation about that), so you go on my age? I love being 19, wouldn't give up anything in the world it, old fart.

I have to admit, my post have been terrible this year; replying to idiots like you bring the quality down; especially bad for this site.

Last edited:
98', 99', 00', 01 were awesome. So you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Its gotta suck to watch the Knicks (for ever how "long" you've been watching, too bad you're too pussy to admit your age) and be as unaware like you. You post lacks the most subtance and facts; just a lot of caca, very boring read from you.

My opinion on the NBA is pretty important I guess to you, the difference between me and you, I back up my beliefs with the facts; you're not very good at that. I don't care if you've been watching basketball since 1890, you're still one of the lesser posters here. If you want posting help; go ask MSG33 he's a friendly guy.

and whats this obsession with my age? You're upset you can't be on the level with the 19 year old? You really have nothing else to talk about(definitely not the NBA, you're too limited and lack the confidence to expand a conversation about that), so you go on my age? I love being 19, wouldn't give up anything in the world it, old fart.

I have to admit, my post have been terrible this year; replying to idiots like you bring the quality down; especially bad for this site.

Ok rugrat, what I wrote wasn't meant to be a dis. All I'm saying is that you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing good times for the majority of your time as a Knick fan.

Did I not write 1992-2000? When Ewing was traded after 2000 the run was over and was the beginning of where we are now. '01 was better then what we have now but not 'great' as you put it. The 2000-2001 Knicks were not very good and got knocked out in the first round.

I didn't realize you were so concerned about my age. I'm 28 and been a fan since 1987-88.

metrocard

Legend
Ok rugrat, what I wrote wasn't meant to be a dis. All I'm saying is that you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing good times for the majority of your time as a Knick fan.

Did I not write 1992-2000? When Ewing was traded after 2000 the run was over and was the beginning of where we are now. '01 was better then what we have now but not 'great' as you put it. The 2000-2001 Knicks were not very good and got knocked out in the first round.

I didn't realize you were so concerned about my age. I'm 28 and been a fan since 1987-88.

lol @ you being older than me but yet being less accomplished; go cry in your the corner of your mother's basement. You holding on to this age thing too much; now lets see what you have to say basketball related.

Knicks were pretty good 97'-01', shut up.

Weren't you the one bitching about me being 19? You've gone on and gone about since you've been slapped around in the forums by me by posting some ridiculously things like Josh Smith is a bust, Williams is ahead of Paul, and anything ridiculously said by you that you failed to present a logical agruement for. You might as well leave the forum and create blog where you could keep your far fetched opinions to yourself.

28? Man, you got so much years ahead of me, I mean 9 is a lot; what did you accomplish in those 9 years when you're still garbage at debating basketball and your best insult is "rugrat"? Are you even from NYC or North Dakota? Weirdo; what you're going to call me next, nincompoop? This is how you talk.

by the time I'm 28, I'll be on TNT with Chuck and Kenny; you'll be 39 sitting home butt naked eating doritos watching me and throw dorito chips at the TV.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't think Isiah is trying to lose on purpose. I know it looks like that, cause all of his trades have been retarded, but he has made good draft selections. This tells me that he's trying to make the team win-he's just too stupid.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
EC's house special lost

Metro=19
MSG33=21
Pancakes=28

Pancakes assumes because hes older that hes smarter. Age has nothin to do with intelligence, age doesnt mean shit. Theres alot of older really stupid people out there, at the same time theirs 13 year old kids who sound more sophisticated then myself so age dont mean nothin. Most of the time people are born smart or dumb, a smart person later in life becoming dumb is more likely then a dumb person becoming smart.

With that bein said, Pancakes doesnt even know what "gettin it in" means, when Metro gave a clue sayin how his ex couldnt walk.

KImbo Slice'd

metrocard

Legend
EC's house special lost

Metro=19
MSG33=21
Pancakes=28

Pancakes assumes because hes older that hes smarter. Age has nothin to do with intelligence, age doesnt mean shit. Theres alot of older really stupid people out there, at the same time theirs 13 year old kids who sound more sophisticated then myself so age dont mean nothin. Most of the time people are born smart or dumb, a smart person later in life becoming dumb is more likely then a dumb person becoming smart.

With that bein said, Pancakes doesnt even know what "gettin it in" means, when Metro gave a clue sayin how his ex couldnt walk.

KImbo Slice'd

Word is born.

Dude should just retire posting. ABCD is like David Lee, late round rookie suprise...Pancakes is like Channing Frye; soft, nerdy, ugly, one dimensional, boring, and a total bust.