knicksonline year end awards

Wow, nice i got nominated for best name....

glad to get some publicity, since i haven't posted here much...

Much respect to all who post on this board, even the jerkoffs

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Isiahsexual of the year - tough choice but it goes to datruth

lol, i would have to disagree, i dont agree wit some moves isiah has made as a GM , and right now the players arent caring if they losing so at the end of the day isiah has choked as a GM

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
what about best game threads-hands down MSGKnickz33

True that.. Hes got the best game threads on this forum.

hell yes, for sure.

I appreciate the love from everybody and I will continue to work hard to make sure they stay the best, catch me tomorrow mornin for my Knicks-Rockets pregame show. I dont know if I really have the best game threads but I do have the most original styles. Yall can call me the Rza, for those of you who dont know he from Wu-Tang, a group of rap legends from Staten Island. In my opinion, Ive always thought the Gza drops the most knowledge but Im cool with everyone from Wu-Tang.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
dont worry thekidd, i think you gettin that sammy sosa award lol its all good

i have 2 more topics

Best youtube video - NYknicks126

Worst youtube video - The One and Only

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
HA~! Thanks a lot MSG33. I appreciate it. I got some emails about that people where supportive about that. ha. I am still trying to send it to Jamal. He would probably understand.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol I was wonderin how much success that video has had, last time I checked I was suprised to see it was viewed 34 times. Give it more time, it will get up there.

nyKnicks126

Its up to 284 views. I got some comments on it. N' I have had plenty of messages. I am happy with the 284 views, but I am expecting more. I hope Isiah sees it.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
:D

Rookie of the year- kiyaman

Best Comedic Performance - metrocard

Villian of the year - metrocard? haha

Tyson award - metrocard/hometheaterguy

Best Name - OriginalKnickGrandson

RZA Award - NYKnicks15/Trin_Starr

Thread topic of the year - The Official Countdown Until Isiah's Gone thread

Carpenter Award - Starks NO DOUBT!!

Borat Award - is paris401 really from France?? In any way, for me would be reckoning :)

Feud of the year - The posters vs metrocard

Starbury Award - metrocard

Anti-Starbury Award - can't remember all the names

Best game threads - MSGKnickz33

Rookie of the Year- The kidd
Comedic Performence- Metro
Villian of the year-LilMan_Bklyn
Sammy Sosa Award- The Kidd lol
Tyson Award-Metro
Best Name- haha i like eddy currys house special but thats for 08-so i guess Protect Ur Picks Isiah
Worst Name-Isiah's Advocate
RZA-Metro, MSGKnickz33
Thread of the Year- Blow it the F*ck up by metrocard
Carpenter Award- Starks, NYKnicks126
Borat- Rady
Fued Lilman vs all
starbury awardmetro
MVPmetro

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

I think we are all happy to annouce the MVP of KO.com..

*Takes throphy*

I present the AWARD To Metrocard.. COngrats man!

images

I doubt there will be any more vote changes/
MVP Votes.
6 Metro.
1 nyKnicks126.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Congrats to Metro, he shouldnt just get the trophy but we should call him King Metro from now on. All the posters on here that were shut down by King Metro, by far you got the record. If I was Dolan I would have Isiah murdered and hire you as the new GM.

I expect maybe a couple more votes but I dont expect any changes certainly with the MVP award. King Metro got that on lock. TheKidd has best sig and Sammy sosa awards on lock and Im hopin to get the Rza award. Knicks126 got best youtube video. I would also like to see Paris401 get sumthin.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Congrats to Metro, he shouldnt just get the trophy but we should call him King Metro from now on. All the posters on here that were shut down by King Metro, by far you got the record. If I was Dolan I would have Isiah murdered and hire you as the new GM.

I expect maybe a couple more votes but I dont expect any changes certainly with the MVP award. King Metro got that on lock. TheKidd has best sig and Sammy sosa awards on lock and Im hopin to get the Rza award. Knicks126 got best youtube video. I would also like to see Paris401 get sumthin.
lolz man idk about KING...ill feel like a slave saying that >_< and woohoo!! i got the Sammy Sosa Award and best signature! woohooo thanks guys! i would like 2 thank my mom and my dad 4 gettin me this computer it would not be possible wit out them and u guys 4 all your support...:gony:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz not even man...just Metro...just show the nigga some respect i guess...u know nuttin big...just be sure u know what ur going up against and that UR READY when u go against metro...if anything he represents this Forum in battles...against other Forums 0_0

metrocard

Legend
Nah, I can't be called king either...my swagger is not on that level yet.

I think we need more ballots filled out.

Thanks! Despite I might get crazy at times, I really enjoy reading everyone's post more than posting.