knicksonline year end awards

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nah, I can't be called king either...my swagger is not on that level yet.

I think we need more ballots filled out.

Thanks! Despite I might get crazy at times, I really enjoy reading everyone's post more than posting.

To me you are the Lebron James of this forum but if you dont wanna be called King, I must respond to your request. If theres anything you would like to be called like sir Metro or anything like that, let me know. You shut down everyone on here and I never seen anyone shut you down so you the undefeated champ, the MVP, the Lebron James of this forum. If I end up winning the Starbury award, I will not accept it. I know I got some votes from the newer members but you been defendin him alot longer then I been and plus I dissapeared over the summer. Actually, my computer got a virus and I forgot my password. A couple months later somehow I remembered it when I was tryin to make a new name lol. But Im just keepin it real, I Know I dont deserve the Starbury award but I have a promise to all the starbury haters on here, and that is to continue to defend Marbury. They can kill me and Im still gonna be in my grave defendin him. I just hope that if they do kill me to see Isiah next to me in a short period of time. Ill dig a hole my grave to his and then Ill kill him again.

Anyways, congrats to all the winners on here, keep doin your thing whether its bein a bad speller or bein a villian like Lilman Bklyn.

metrocard

Legend
To me you are the Lebron James of this forum but if you dont wanna be called King, I must respond to your request. If theres anything you would like to be called like sir Metro or anything like that, let me know. You shut down everyone on here and I never seen anyone shut you down so you the undefeated champ, the MVP, the Lebron James of this forum. If I end up winning the Starbury award, I will not accept it. I know I got some votes from the newer members but you been defendin him alot longer then I been and plus I dissapeared over the summer. Actually, my computer got a virus and I forgot my password. A couple months later somehow I remembered it when I was tryin to make a new name lol. But Im just keepin it real, I Know I dont deserve the Starbury award but I have a promise to all the starbury haters on here, and that is to continue to defend Marbury. They can kill me and Im still gonna be in my grave defendin him. I just hope that if they do kill me to see Isiah next to me in a short period of time. Ill dig a hole my grave to his and then Ill kill him again.

Anyways, congrats to all the winners on here, keep doin your thing whether its bein a bad speller or bein a villian like Lilman Bklyn.

lol, thats real.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz naw man chill...i mean its just a forum and shyt but yea i guess u are the MVP cant argue wit that man...but i would feel like a bitch saying ur king or someshyt >_< just not me

metrocard

Legend
lolz naw man chill...i mean its just a forum and shyt but yea i guess u are the MVP cant argue wit that man...but i would feel like a bitch saying ur king or someshyt >_< just not me

co-sign, everyone here is MVP talent, I just go out of my way to post extra info and drop heavy knowledge on Isiahsexuals because I'm loco for this team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

no homo, it aint like that I just give him props for takin on 4 people, havin the odds against him and still provin everyone wrong. To me the MVP, the King, they both the same thing.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea i feel u homie...i know man ive noticed how he alwais be winning arguments and shyt...like i said yo if we got beef wit any other Forum we just let metro know about it =D

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
We don't need to have the most annoying as MVP...kid didn't know knowledge until I came. As much animosity I had when I got back for this kid....MSG has my vote for MVP...you keep it real with the game threads and they are the the best game threads bar none...plus we've come a long way to see eye to eye on most levels. That's the true levels of a debate...you learn from debates...knowledge is golden and I rolling rich in it haha

MSG...MVP

metrocard

Legend
How about quotes of the year?

These are pretty old, but I nominate these

The 1 and Only: You are truly full of girl flaws. Change your tampon, and get off the bozak. If you don't want a personal reaction, don't say anything that can be taken personally. Again you live to form as the drunk chick poppin off from a distance...TYPICAL!

DR. CARPY: What do you know bout tampons dawg? Have you been experimenting? This is a basketball forum not a diss forum. So if you experiment using tampons then keep it to yourself cuz no one wants to know about you or you're PMS tantrums. Talk sports...not u hittin on drunk chicks. My final words you to is get a life....anyone can talk trash on the internet but if it all came down to it... how many 260 pound girls you know playa? I will stomp you down with one shoe dawg. I'm through with you playa...you the lil bia bia that just can't keep his mouth shut. I will give you permission to keep running ur mouth but you'll only be talking to a ghost cuz I won't be listening....1

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

6'0 250 Lbs. In Edmonton AB, Canada. Still unafraid. Still here. I'm married by the way. I fought with bigger guys than you. And I've yet to lose. Your a parrot. I write something clever and you echo it back, incoherently.You seemed to have taken this waaay more personal than me. Read your posts. You are SWEET! That's what I do. I used to program databases. Now I run the network. So I guess I'm stupid, cause I make six figures. An even in canadian, that probably 3-6x you. Again Edmonton. Alberta. Canada. PM if you want the address. Cause you still come like a chick. Later Venus!!! I'll expect your post in the next 15 minutes...you seem to be at my beck and call....

lol...sonned.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We don't need to have the most annoying as MVP...kid didn't know knowledge until I came. As much animosity I had when I got back for this kid....MSG has my vote for MVP...you keep it real with the game threads and they are the the best game threads bar none...plus we've come a long way to see eye to eye on most levels. That's the true levels of a debate...you learn from debates...knowledge is golden and I rolling rich in it haha

MSG...MVP

I appreciate your comments on my game threads but I know Im not the MVP. While I was gone all summer Metro was holdin it down winnin arguements where the odds were completely against him. He had some but very little help. He held it down throughout the entire year of 2007 which I cant say.

Metro...MVP

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Am I surprised the slave of ignorance replied to my post...no I am not. For you to be the MVP you are on my nuts alot lol. But sorry...I don't meddle with the ignorant...hop on somebody else's nuts who cares...

Now where was I...yea I hear you thekidd, this is a forum where you dish out opinions and back it up with facts and common sense...not a league where we dish out awards lol. I mean I know this is all fun in games but whoever takes this seriously needs to get out of their house and see that their is a world outside your bedroom door.

But yea MSG in my opinion you're the mvp because before the pre-games lacked flavor, analysis, and overall intelligence. But you bring out the knowledge and an intelligent opinion backed up with facts with the gameplan...:thumbsup:...stay humble bro...stay humble lol

Pricey

Rotation player
I like MSG.
The man gives good pregame info which helps out the people who dont get to see the knicks that much aka me.
Plus he hooked me up with a link to watch knicks games!!!

MVP is MSG

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I like MSG.
The man gives good pregame info which helps out the people who dont get to see the knicks that much aka me.
Plus he hooked me up with a link to watch knicks games!!!

MVP is MSG

It was Metro who hooked you up with the link to watch games but I will continue to impove my game threads and include more stats. Im gettin a better idea of where to look for stats. Im still impressed with Nate Robinsons stats over the last 7 games, hes been very efficient which is not common on this team.