Rookie of the year- kiyaman

Best Comedic Performance - metrocard

Villian of the year - metrocard? haha

Tyson award - metrocard/hometheaterguy

Best Name - OriginalKnickGrandson

RZA Award - NYKnicks15/Trin_Starr

Thread topic of the year - The Official Countdown Until Isiah's Gone thread

Carpenter Award - Starks NO DOUBT!!

Borat Award - is paris401 really from France?? In any way, for me would be reckoning

Feud of the year - The posters vs metrocard

Starbury Award - metrocard

Anti-Starbury Award - can't remember all the names

Best game threads - MSGKnickz33

yo, lets get some more ballots filled out

Rookie of the Year- The kidd
    Comedic Performence- Metro
    Villian of the year-LilMan_Bklyn
    Sammy Sosa Award- The Kidd lol
    Tyson Award-Metro
    Best Name- haha i like eddy currys house special but thats for 08-so i guess Protect Ur Picks Isiah
    Worst Name-Isiah's Advocate
    RZA-Metro, MSGKnickz33
    Thread of the Year- Blow it the F*ck up by metrocard
    Carpenter Award- Starks, NYKnicks126
    Borat- Rady
    Fued Lilman vs all
    starbury awardmetro
    MVPmetro
    Last edited by GoKnIcKsDLEE42; Jan 06, 2008 at 09:49.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I think we are all happy to annouce the MVP of KO.com..

*Takes throphy*

I present the AWARD To Metrocard.. COngrats man!

I doubt there will be any more vote changes/
    MVP Votes.
    6 Metro.
    1 nyKnicks126.

Congrats to Metro, he shouldnt just get the trophy but we should call him King Metro from now on. All the posters on here that were shut down by King Metro, by far you got the record. If I was Dolan I would have Isiah murdered and hire you as the new GM.

I expect maybe a couple more votes but I dont expect any changes certainly with the MVP award. King Metro got that on lock. TheKidd has best sig and Sammy sosa awards on lock and Im hopin to get the Rza award. Knicks126 got best youtube video. I would also like to see Paris401 get sumthin.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Congrats to Metro, he shouldnt just get the trophy but we should call him King Metro from now on. All the posters on here that were shut down by King Metro, by far you got the record. If I was Dolan I would have Isiah murdered and hire you as the new GM.

I expect maybe a couple more votes but I dont expect any changes certainly with the MVP award. King Metro got that on lock. TheKidd has best sig and Sammy sosa awards on lock and Im hopin to get the Rza award. Knicks126 got best youtube video. I would also like to see Paris401 get sumthin.
    lolz man idk about KING...ill feel like a slave saying that >_< and woohoo!! i got the Sammy Sosa Award and best signature! woohooo thanks guys! i would like 2 thank my mom and my dad 4 gettin me this computer it would not be possible wit out them and u guys 4 all your support...

hahahha werd bro,maybe like sir or sumthin but not king lol

lolz not even man...just Metro...just show the ***** some respect i guess...u know nuttin big...just be sure u know what ur going up against and that UR READY when u go against metro...if anything he represents this Forum in battles...against other Forums 0_0

yeah bro maybe rady can give him some kinda icon like boxing gloves or sumthin lol

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Nah, I can't be called king either...my swagger is not on that level yet.

I think we need more ballots filled out.

Thanks! Despite I might get crazy at times, I really enjoy reading everyone's post more than posting.

I would also like to see Paris401 get sumthin.
    yeah I'm given him comeback player of the year cuz I used to hate his posts but now I really like to hear what he has to say

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Nah, I can't be called king either...my swagger is not on that level yet.

I think we need more ballots filled out.

Thanks! Despite I might get crazy at times, I really enjoy reading everyone's post more than posting.
    To me you are the Lebron James of this forum but if you dont wanna be called King, I must respond to your request. If theres anything you would like to be called like sir Metro or anything like that, let me know. You shut down everyone on here and I never seen anyone shut you down so you the undefeated champ, the MVP, the Lebron James of this forum. If I end up winning the Starbury award, I will not accept it. I know I got some votes from the newer members but you been defendin him alot longer then I been and plus I dissapeared over the summer. Actually, my computer got a virus and I forgot my password. A couple months later somehow I remembered it when I was tryin to make a new name lol. But Im just keepin it real, I Know I dont deserve the Starbury award but I have a promise to all the starbury haters on here, and that is to continue to defend Marbury. They can kill me and Im still gonna be in my grave defendin him. I just hope that if they do kill me to see Isiah next to me in a short period of time. Ill dig a hole my grave to his and then Ill kill him again.

Anyways, congrats to all the winners on here, keep doin your thing whether its bein a bad speller or bein a villian like Lilman Bklyn.

12th man

To me you are the Lebron James of this forum but if you dont wanna be called King, I must respond to your request. If theres anything you would like to be called like sir Metro or anything like that, let me know. You shut down everyone on here and I never seen anyone shut you down so you the undefeated champ, the MVP, the Lebron James of this forum. If I end up winning the Starbury award, I will not accept it. I know I got some votes from the newer members but you been defendin him alot longer then I been and plus I dissapeared over the summer. Actually, my computer got a virus and I forgot my password. A couple months later somehow I remembered it when I was tryin to make a new name lol. But Im just keepin it real, I Know I dont deserve the Starbury award but I have a promise to all the starbury haters on here, and that is to continue to defend Marbury. They can kill me and Im still gonna be in my grave defendin him. I just hope that if they do kill me to see Isiah next to me in a short period of time. Ill dig a hole my grave to his and then Ill kill him again.

Anyways, congrats to all the winners on here, keep doin your thing whether its bein a bad speller or bein a villian like Lilman Bklyn.
    lol, thats real.

lolz naw man chill...i mean its just a forum and shyt but yea i guess u are the MVP cant argue wit that man...but i would feel like a bitch saying ur king or someshyt >_< just not me

12th man

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    lolz naw man chill...i mean its just a forum and shyt but yea i guess u are the MVP cant argue wit that man...but i would feel like a bitch saying ur king or someshyt >_< just not me
    co-sign, everyone here is MVP talent, I just go out of my way to post extra info and drop heavy knowledge on Isiahsexuals because I'm loco for this team.