Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Houston Rockets Game Thread 1/5/08

Currys fathers (Yao and Mutumbo) are owning him right now. Yaos in foul trouble but he dominated his son before pickin up that 2nd foul. And how the F*ck does the Black hole have 3 turnovers already?

Veteran

Isiah Thomas have to be a Fool to let Q.Rich, Jefferies, or Zach play in the first quarter.

Curry vs Ming, last 4 head to head matchups

Eddy Curry: 9.8pts, 5rbs, 3TO
    Yao Ming: 25pts, 9.3rbs, 4.5Blks

These stats were in my game thread, unbelievable how Yao Ming has owned Curry. I bet Eddy gets butterflies in his stomach everytime someone mentions the name Yao MIng.

Jared Jeffries, the great defender signed to a big contract by I-Gay-ah allowed Bonzi to cross him over and knock down the buzzer beater. And yes, this was partially Marburys fault for taking the shot to soon.

Veteran

End of first quarter:
    NO-D Knicks 13
    Rockets 27

Veteran

Someone please explain to me why Isiah refuse to build on the best of lastsason players???

He tried to by adding Zach randolph but he has made every player on this team worse. IM now for the first time questioning who worse, Z-Bo or Curry. And im still goin with Curry, at least Z-Bo rebounds and both these guys would be better if the other one wasnt there. Z-Bo at his best is better then Curry at his best, Z-Bo rebounds and has more post moves + mid range game.

23-40 with over 7 minutes left in the 2nd? Damn, this is turning into another "celtic" massacre..
    i've seen enough.. gonna hit the bed now..

You got the right idea Rady, the Celtics are playin the Pistons and thats what I have on right now. I would love to see the Celtics lose, I hate them almost as much as I hate Isiah.......well no I cant say that but I hate them.

Veteran

Wasn't Jefferies a BUM last season.

Didn't Q.Richardson start the first 15 games this season like he did with Larry Brown (Non Productive on both sides of the court.)?

How long does it take to find out that the Curry & Zach Tandem are failures in the Starting lineup this season in 9 out of every 10 starts we are behind in points.

What is Isiah Thomas trying to Prove???

Veteran

45-25 Rockets

The NO-D Knicks have SF-Jefferies, PF-Zach, and C-Curry on the court with Crawford. These Four players dont have any Chemistry with each other than the one or two Crawford lobs to Curry for a DUNK. None of these four players play TEAM-DEFENSE, especially Jefferies.

Richardson and Jeffries both should not be gettin any minutes and Im not sure why Crawford continues to get starter minutes. Isiah has to be the biggest idiot in sports. His starting lineup and rotations are a joke. Balkman can do more in 10 minutes then Jeffries and Q-stitch can in a hole game. Its very obvious that the Knicks spacing is poor when Zach and Curry are on the court at the same time. I would play Z-Bo for 30 minutes a game, Curry for 20 minutes, and give more time to Lee and Randolph Morris. This would be a temporary solution until one of these whoppers are traded. This is pathetic and I hope things dont get any worse then they are now.

Veteran

38-51 Rockets

Jefferies was replaced by Marbury and the Knicks knocked down the lead from 20 to 15.

I missed alot of the first half watchin that Celtics game but you know anything positive about Marbury makes me happy. He hasnt done much by lookin at the boxscore but he hasnt turned the ball over and Im assumin hes playin good defense.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Why isn't balkman playing or Chandler... This is unfair... FIRE THAT SH!T Isiah..... CAN DOLAN pleaseeeeeeeeeeee sell the team, he is to stupid anyway.

Veteran

Game Thread

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Richardson and Jeffries both should not be gettin any minutes and Im not sure why Crawford continues to get starter minutes. Isiah has to be the biggest idiot in sports. His starting lineup and rotations are a joke. Balkman can do more in 10 minutes then Jeffries and Q-stitch can in a hole game. Its very obvious that the Knicks spacing is poor when Zach and Curry are on the court at the same time. I would play Z-Bo for 30 minutes a game, Curry for 20 minutes, and give more time to Lee and Randolph Morris. This would be a temporary solution until one of these whoppers are traded. This is pathetic and I hope things dont get any worse then they are now.

You good because both Zach & Curry would receive 25 or less minutes of playingtime from me if I wanted to keep my JOB as coach.
    I would play the future players "Lee, Balkman, Chandler, and Morris" in all kinds of rotation, and staying late with them after Practice making creative defense & offensive plays, while letting them know that when contract time comes these plays will be their nogotiation chips.

As for Crawford the Knicks had the right replacement in SF/SG-Demetris Nichols to go along with Nate and Collins in the Backcourt.

Halftime
    NO-D Knicks-42
    Rockets-55

The Knicks cameback from being down by 20 points to 13 points on the strength of Nate Robinson presuring Skip to my Lou bringing the ball up court.