Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Houston Rockets Game Thread 1/5/08

Veteran

The Knicks have a lineup of Curry Zach Crawford Marbury and Nate.
    Lee need to replace Zach, Balkman need to replace Crawford, and Chandler need to replace Marbury when he get tired.

Randolph has 5 turnovers

we came back well in the last 3 mins. Nate is playing some good ball.

That ball was off of alston's leg.basketball needs to add challenges!

God bless Nate, love that guy. Yao owned us but and they scored too many shots from the permieter

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    How about starting David Lee who should be in the starting lineup anyways. Malik Rose should never play again.

David Lee is not a starter type of player. He is only affective off the bench, haven't you seen that when he started in the other games.
    Last edited by BleedOrangeAndBlue; Jan 06, 2008 at 01:22.

Veteran

6 turnovers for Zach, why is he in the game at crunchtime?
    Why is Isiah using a 3-Guard lineup that has NO Shotblockers to back them up like 6.11 Randolph Morris. What has Crawford done all game long?
    Nate fouled out of the game and Crawford probanly has NO Fouls, 1 or 2 assists, and 10 points with over 30 minutes played.

Balkman is a Point-Foward on any team in the NBA and would be the right player in a 3-Guard Offense. Last season when Lee, Crawford, Nate, and Balkman came off the bench and was in the lineup at the same time they out played every oponent with Balkman bringing the ball up court as a Guard.
    103-91 NO-D Knick LOSS

SEVEN Straight NO-D Knicks LOSSES...

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    6 turnovers for Zach, why is he in the game at crunchtime?
    Why is Isiah using a 3-Guard lineup that has NO Shotblockers to back them up like 6.11 Randolph Morris. What has Crawford done all game long?
    Nate fouled out of the game and Crawford probanly has NO Fouls, 1 or 2 assists, and 10 points with over 30 minutes played.

Balkman is a Point-Foward on any team in the NBA and would be the right player in a 3-Guard Offense. Last season when Lee, Crawford, Nate, and Balkman came off the bench and was in the lineup at the same time they out played every oponent with Balkman bringing the ball up court as a Guard.
    103-91 NO-D Knick LOSS

SEVEN Straight NO-D Knicks LOSSES...
    I agree mate but i wont be too harsh on Zach, he got 22 boards and scored 16 odd pts i think but yeah the turnovers ruin the good work he did.
    Balkman should have got some serious game time tonight, Lee had a off night and Jeffries blows.
    How long can Richardson be in this squad, the guy is useless. Trade him for some deflated bballs

Originally Posted by BleedOrangeAndBlue
    David Lee is not a starter type of player. He is only affective off the bench, haven't you seen that when he started in the other games.
    Do you like losing? Its torture watching the Curry and Z-Bo combo on the court at the same time. Its not gonna work and this is why Lee needs more minutes. He is more compatible not just with One of the two twinkies but with every other part on this team. In other words, hes a better team player. Curry and Zach cant spell team player, defense, and intensity but they know how to spell turnover and Burger King.

Yao Ming vs Eddy McFlurry

Ming-30pts, 8rbs, 6asts, 4blks, 5TO
    McFlurry-16pts(6-16), 6rbs, 3To, Blocked twice

Rookie Aaron Brooks drops a career high 22 points on the Knicks. He only averages 10 minutes a game but played 24:30 tonight.

Z-Bo finishes with 6 Turnovers.

Nate Robinson comes up big off the bench scoring 25 points on 9 for 13 shooting. Richardson plays 9 minutes going 0 for 2.

god i dirint even watch the game...and Celtics won >_> **** man bad nba day 4 me

[quote=MSGKnickz33;44285]Do you like losing? Its torture watching the Curry and Z-Bo combo on the court at the same time. Its not gonna work and this is why Lee needs more minutes. He is more compatible not just with One of the two twinkies but with every other part on this team. In other words, hes a better team player. Curry and Zach cant spell team player, defense, and intensity but they know how to spell turnover and Burger King.

I agree that the z-bo and curry combo is not good thats why on page 1 I said to start malik Rose over z-bo, this way curry could go to work just like he did vs the spurs

PS: Like i said before David Lee is not affective as a starter
    Last edited by BleedOrangeAndBlue; Jan 06, 2008 at 01:22.

Jared Jeffries is awful. He is also quite possibly the ugliest player in NBA history this side of Gheorghe Muresan. Why Renaldo Balkman can't take Jeffries minutes is beyond me. This whole team is beyond me.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Kiyaman, you were right in the summer. Why did I ever doubt you? I had a feeling that you would turn out to be right.

Robinson has turned it around completely. Nate is now the best shooter on this team and we need him for 20+ minutes. Kiya said Nate deserved minutes way back in the summer, so you gotta give Kiya man props for foreseeing Nate's improvement.

I have no words for Curry or Randolph.

I'l repeat it again; Isiah has been wanting to lose ever since he got here. He took the coaching job so he can lose some more and make sure guys like Lee, Balkman, Collins, Chandler, Morris and Robinson don't get the minutes they deserve and worked hard for. Isiah has sent the message that only turnover prone NO DEFENSE ball hogs like Curry, Randolph, Richardson, and Crawford will only get major minutes.

Same story, different game.

I don't get what kind of rotation Isiah has (probably because he himself has no clue) One game Lee plays 30+ minutes and Nate is rotting away on the bench, the next game it's the other way around. Balkman does hardly ever play! This is ridiculous.
    BTW: Did you see the numbers Frye put on the board last night? 7 boards in 12 minutes. Doesn't sound soft to me. What the whole Portland-Cinderalla-story tells me is that the game obviously is not about names and numbers (neither Fryes, nor anyone else) but about good team-ball and the willingness to step up. A few years ago Portland was exactly what the Knicks are right now.
    +--------------------+---+--+--+----+----+----+---+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+---+---+---+---+----+
    Rasheed Wallace
    Steve Smith
    Scottie Pippen
    Damon Stoudamire
    Arvydas Sabonis
    Bonzi Wells
    Detlef Schrempf
    Greg Anthony
    Brian Grant
    Jermaine O'Neal
    Stacey Augmon
    Antonio Harvey
    Gary Grant

Well, they were doing a bit better over the season than the Knicks are doing now, but at the end they found out that big names don't automatically lead to success. I hope the next GM sees that!

8-24....................

f*ckin knicks r 8-24. we r one loss away from being tied for the worst record in the east.

they are truly becoming the worst team money can buy. yup, this is what the knicks do in the jimmy dolan era, find new franchise lows to reach everyday.