Which of these 3 players is the best offensively?

Which of these 3 players is the best offensively?

• Eddy Curry

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yao Ming

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Dwight Howard

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont think I ever smoked sour D but i had some purple haze a couple weeks ago and that was the shit!!!! It seems like everyone in my area always has mids now, its gettin tougher to find bud.

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
So? Its scoring and its very effective, why are you hating on the best center in the NBA, Dwight Howard, but sucking Curry and Crawford?

GetRealistic, GET REALSTIC. No one here ever said Marbury was the best PG in the NBA you assface.

I admit that dwight howard is a way better all around player than curry but come on he is not a better offensive player than curry.If curry could grab 10 rebounds a game and block 2.5 shots he would be up there with the best centers in the game.

metrocard

Legend
Yo Metro, you da guy rappin in the video?????

lol...hell no. Thats Prospect from Terror Squad....Jamaican/Puerto Rican rapper from the BX.

BleedOrangeAndBlue, wow.

If Nate Robinson was 7"5 and had a 70 inch vertical leap. We could if anything and still not make any sense.

Howard was the better offensive player last year, and this year its not even a comparison. At least Howard averages over an assist a game, where as Curry averages none.

I'm not bring any else to this, you should understand that Dwight is superior to Curry at everything. Curry's post game = a lot of turnovers and missed opportunities.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
People need to watch more Dwight tapes; they have no idea what they're talking about. His major strength is his power, athleticism and quickness, but he has developed a lot of offensive skills the past year and is much more effective than Yao offensively.

Yao is shooting 48% from the floor (EWW), where as Dwight is averaging more points and shooting 60%

BTW...they both average the same amount of turnovers, and Yao shoots about 40% higher from the FT line and still averages less point.

Point is, Dwight has been dominant this season where as Yao has taken a step back in his career.

Dwight is unguardable at this point, Yao has been shut down by guys like Al Harrington before.

DO YOU RESEARCH. Dwight is a MVP candidate and is emerging as a top 3 NBA player. Don't say I never told ya so.
I agree. Dwight Howard is the best of the three. I only picked Yao, cause he can shoot jump shots and better free throws, and Howard still struggles in those parts of his game. But overall, Howard is the best, because of his rebounding and defense.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its only a short matter of time before Dwight will clearly be better offensively then Yao, at this point I still think it can be argued either way but Dwight is anything but soft. He knows how to play very aggressive on both ends of the court, something that Yao and especially Curry cant say.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol this fool cant ever quote the right way, was messin me up in the other thread til I finally straightened it out. Finally made a good point, if Eddy stopped eatin all these whoppers before games I think he would be able to defend and rebound better.

The elegance
The creativity
The meaning
The heavyness

What a screen-name.

Greetings and welcome to the board, hope to read more of your post.

Cheers man :beer:

I got a question for my potheads; how do you feel about sour d? For some reason its the only herb I rather pass and try to cop something better. Its probably because I get selled dirt, but whatever...I wanna know what you guys think

Mad ghetto headz sweat sour diesel but it ain't all that. Then again I feel the same way about purple haze. Sadly, the quality of bud just hasn't been the same since 9-11.

I admit that dwight howard is a way better all around player than curry but come on he is not a better offensive player than curry.If curry could grab 10 rebounds a game and block 2.5 shots he would be up there with the best centers in the game.

This is like saying, if I was a bad drummer in a horrible 80s hair band and had a 10 inch dick, I could've been boning Pam Anderson back when you wanted to bone Pam Anderson :rolleyes: .

metrocard

Legend
BleedOrangeAndBlue, wow.

If Nate Robinson was 7"5 and had a 70 inch vertical leap. We could if anything and still not make any sense.

It is impossible for nate to be 7'5 but its not impossible for curry to get better at rebounded and blocking shots

It is impossible for Curry to get better.

He has no passion for the game.
He never has shown significant improvement through his game, his defensive game actually got worse.
He has the basketball awareness of a high schooler.
He has no intensity on defense and never alter shots, FORGET SHOT BLOCKING.

Watch the games more often, then you could see what we're seeing.

Curry isn't going to average 10 rebs and 2.5 blocks.
Rose isn't GOOD.

Stop being delusional.

George M.

Benchwarmer
It is impossible for Curry to get better.

He has no passion for the game.
He never has shown significant improvement through his game, his defensive game actually got worse.
He has the basketball awareness of a high schooler.
He has no intensity on defense and never alter shots, FORGET SHOT BLOCKING.

Watch the games more often, then you could see what we're seeing.

Curry isn't going to average 10 rebs and 2.5 blocks.
Rose isn't GOOD.

Stop being delusional.
The fact that he won't even try to alter shots agrravates the living shit out of me!! He needs more pine time.

clumsy

Rotation player
that's why you dont' cop in the hood. People sell you straight trash. Delivery service is the way to go