View Poll Results: What change needs to be made the most?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • start lee

5 23.81%
  • put Morris into the rotation

5 23.81%
  • put chandler into the rotation

3 14.29%
  • give balkman solid minutes

8 38.10%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Needs More Minutes?

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by reckoning
    struggling doesn't even begin to describe it. q couldn't find his shot if someone gave him a road map to the basket.
    It's sad, but true. lol

every one needs to get more minutes except eddy and zach. They are the most swolen, pathetic fat slobs i have ever seen. The game against the Rockets was ridiculas watching those fat asses turn it over every single time. All they do is throw up terrible shots and be lazy every time down the court. Eddy thinks hes a big bad ass with a pissed look on his face all the time but he still plays like a *****. Q is a joke too i cant ****ing stand him. Play Balkman, Nate, Lee, Steph, Jeffries, Jones, Morris, Jamal, and Chandler. Q, Eddy, and Zack are just enormous wastes of space. I probably told my girlfriend last night 100 times how much i hate them and isiah as well. So sick of this been home on break since the 14th, watched every game and i havent seen them win once this year!!!!!!! What a Joke!

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by naterob4
    every one needs to get more minutes except eddy and zach. They are the most swolen, pathetic fat slobs i have ever seen. The game against the Rockets was ridiculas watching those fat asses turn it over every single time. All they do is throw up terrible shots and be lazy every time down the court. Eddy thinks hes a big bad ass with a pissed look on his face all the time but he still plays like a *****. Q is a joke too i cant ****ing stand him. Play Balkman, Nate, Lee, Steph, Jeffries, Jones, Morris, Jamal, and Chandler. Q, Eddy, and Zack are just enormous wastes of space. I probably told my girlfriend last night 100 times how much i hate them and isiah as well. So sick of this been home on break since the 14th, watched every game and i havent seen them win once this year!!!!!!! What a Joke!
    And did you know that Quentin Richardson, Zach Randolph, and Eddy Curry are a combined 780 lbs? And they are currently the most overweight front court in the NBA? Even the Heat who have the 325 lb. Shaq have a front court that weighs 15 pounds less than the Knicks' frontcourt.

omg were fat!

Originally Posted by BleedOrangeAndBlue
    well the knicks haven't been playing good with all of these diffrent lineups and the night when Malik Rose starts we only lose by 3. I know we still lost but as a true knick fan I just wanna see my team compete
    Dude the only thing knick related that Malik Rose should be doing, is keeping Eddy Curry away from the buffet table. That would be showing true leadership skills.

The ironic part about Rose is that even though people go on and on about what a leader he is, how hard he works etc etc he doesn't look like he's missed any meals lately. Dude's just as fat and as outta shape as Eddy Curry is and I gotta listen to him rip on the rest of his outta shape, no effort giving teammates

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Eddy Currys House Special is the best name on here

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Dude the only thing knick related that Malik Rose should be doing, is keeping Eddy Curry away from the buffet table. That would be showing true leadership skills.

The ironic part about Rose is that even though people go on and on about what a leader he is, how hard he works etc etc he doesn't look like he's missed any meals lately. Dude's just as fat and as outta shape as Eddy Curry is and I gotta listen to him rip on the rest of his outta shape, no effort giving teammates

Why is everyone coming at me like I said Rose was a superstar or something. The only thing that im saying is that we only lost by 3 to the SPURS when he started, if the team looked good that night then keep him in the lineup until they start looking bad

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Someone might give you a tough time for sayin Jerome should get minutes but I think you spit nothin but the facts, man. At least he can come in for a couple minutes and block a shot. I would divide the minutes up at center like this:
    Curry=20 minutes
    Morris=13 minutes
    James=7 minutes
    Randolph=8 minutes out of position so Lee can get more minutes at PF

Adds up to 48 minutes which it should cuz thats how many minutes are in a game, im just droppin some knowledge so the ones who dont know know. And Q-Rich is still out there givin it everything hes got but he doesnt have it any more. I keep sayin how he probally realizes this and is wonderin why Isiah is still givin him all these minutes and not playin Balkman. Most of the players on this team are probably smarter then Isiah.

lol good way to put it
    YO WHY YOU EVEN GIVING MORRIS AND JAMES MINUTES. FIRST OF ALL,JAMES HAVENT BEEN PRODUCTIVE EVER SINCE HE BRUNG HIS FAT AZZ HERE, HE IS INJURY PRONE AND HIS TIME HERE IS BEEN A WASTE AND HE'S DONE. AND RANDOLPH MORRIS NEEDS TO GET TRADED CAUSE WE GOT TO MANY PF HE CANT PLAY CENTER FOR US HE AINT DAT NICE.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by KnIcKliFe031
    YO WHY YOU EVEN GIVING MORRIS AND JAMES MINUTES. FIRST OF ALL,JAMES HAVENT BEEN PRODUCTIVE EVER SINCE HE BRUNG HIS FAT AZZ HERE, HE IS INJURY PRONE AND HIS TIME HERE IS BEEN A WASTE AND HE'S DONE. AND RANDOLPH MORRIS NEEDS TO GET TRADED CAUSE WE GOT TO MANY PF HE CANT PLAY CENTER FOR US HE AINT DAT NICE.
    Because Eddy Curry is the worst defensive center in the NBA. Starting him is like starting Collins from the Nets.

BleedOrangeAndBlue, Rose sucks, stop riding him. He brings nothing to this team.

Veteran

What change needs to be made the most?
    <LABEL for=rb_optionnumber_1><INPUT id=rb_optionnumber_1 type=radio value=1 name=optionnumber>start lee</LABEL>
    <LABEL for=rb_optionnumber_2><INPUT id=rb_optionnumber_2 type=radio value=2 name=optionnumber>put Morris into the rotation</LABEL>
    <LABEL for=rb_optionnumber_3><INPUT id=rb_optionnumber_3 type=radio value=3 name=optionnumber>put chandler into the rotation</LABEL>
    <LABEL for=rb_optionnumber_4><INPUT id=rb_optionnumber_4 type=radio value=4 name=optionnumber>give balkman solid minutes</LABEL>
    ALL of the above.

Especially using a lineup of Nate, Chandler, Balkman, Lee, and Morris, to out-run certain oponents the first 6 minutes of a quarter before entering a Marbury, Crawford, and Curry into the lineup.

Originally Posted by KnIcKliFe031
    Im willin to accept sum1 comin at me criticizing me for sayin Jerome James should get minutes, I understand where you comin from there but Morris is young and I wanna see what he can do. He deserves a chance but apparently you dont watch the Knicks if you think Curry is gettin the job done. And Metro said it best, startin Curry is like startin Collins from the Nets, maybe even worse.

yea Morris is young and shyt and he did good in the summer legue and shyt so yea he deff deserves more minutes...maybe in practice he dosent do good against Curry and Randolph so thats y Isiah isint playing him? but then again how cant he not do good against the "BEST" defensive guys we have lolz...if only they were instead of our best Defensive guy is probably a guard

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Because Eddy Curry is the worst defensive center in the NBA. Starting him is like starting Collins from the Nets.

BleedOrangeAndBlue, Rose sucks, stop riding him. He brings nothing to this team.
    Didnt you read post #21, how the hell am I riding malik rose u fool.If saying that I just want to start the lineup that I seen play the best this season is riding someone then I am mistaken, I thought I was being a knicks fan

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by BleedOrangeAndBlue
    Didnt you read post #21, how the hell am I riding malik rose u fool.If saying that I just want to start the lineup that I seen play the best this season is riding someone then I am mistaken, I thought I was being a knicks fan
    Nah, you just riding Malik hard. Knick fans don't ride Malik like a prostitute from Longwood in the South Boog

Rose is the worst player on this team truthfully.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I agree. He thinks he can play but can't. He is so confident that he won 2 titles with the Spurs. lol. The funny thing is he barely did anything to get those titles.

Malik might be a leader... but in a coach type of way.. not a player. He isn't a good player. Not physical but does play a mental game.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Nah, you just riding Malik hard. Knick fans don't ride Malik like a prostitute from Longwood in the South Boog

Rose is the worst player on this team truthfully.
    Man I already said what I had to say in post#21 so I really dont care what u say anymore.

AND THAT PROSTITUTE JOKE WAS MAAAAD CORNY!