View Poll Results: What change needs to be made the most?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • start lee

5 23.81%
  • put Morris into the rotation

5 23.81%
  • put chandler into the rotation

3 14.29%
  • give balkman solid minutes

8 38.10%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Needs More Minutes?

Veteran

Originally Posted by BleedOrangeAndBlue
    Why is everyone coming at me like I said Rose was a superstar or something. The only thing that im saying is that we only lost by 3 to the SPURS when he started, if the team looked good that night then keep him in the lineup until they start looking bad
    hey why not... it's not like isiah's other bull**** lineup's are working...

KnicksonLIN.com

To be honest I think that Malik Rose needs more minutes. He might not bring that much scoring but he could bring some defense. The knicks are a bunch of young hot heads and we need a veteran leader on the floor who has expirience.
    I wouldn't praise Malik if I were you. Isiah traded Nazr Mohammad, who averaged 10 points, 10 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks to get him. And to top it off, he waived all the draft picks he got from the Spurs,from that draft.

Originally Posted by paris401
    THANK YOU SO MUCH PARIS!!
    FINALLY SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS WHAT IM SAYING

Originally Posted by abcd
    I wouldn't praise Malik if I were you. Isiah traded Nazr Mohammad, who averaged 10 points, 10 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks to get him. And to top it off, he waived all the draft picks he got from the Spurs,from that draft.
    DO U KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF PRAISE IS. I DONT THINK U DO SO GO LOOK IT UP IN WEBSTERS AND TELL ME IF I PRAISED MALIK IN THE POST U QUOTED ME ON

We could unquestionably use Nazr rite now but I thought we got Lee with one of the Spurs draft picks?

This is the only arguement that works for Malik Rose. I dont see anything special about his defense other then that move he did all the time last year where he'd "pull the chair" but Id still give him an edge defensively on Curry. Im not givin Malik Rose credit for havin any skill, im insulting Curry for bein such a poor defender. I would try Morris and even Jerome James before goin back to Malik, I really dont view him as a basketball player and hes not the leader everyone says he is.

we just need a nice player a nice trade...

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    We could unquestionably use Nazr rite now but I thought we got Lee with one of the Spurs draft picks?

This is the only arguement that works for Malik Rose. I dont see anything special about his defense other then that move he did all the time last year where he'd "pull the chair" but Id still give him an edge defensively on Curry. Im not givin Malik Rose credit for havin any skill, im insulting Curry for bein such a poor defender. I would try Morris and even Jerome James before goin back to Malik, I really dont view him as a basketball player and hes not the leader everyone says he is.
    No, he was the 30th pick from the Suns

KnicksonLIN.com

DO U KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF PRAISE IS. I DONT THINK U DO SO GO LOOK IT UP IN WEBSTERS AND TELL ME IF I PRAISED MALIK IN THE POST U QUOTED ME ON
    Malik hasn't had minutes all year, so if you're saying he should start that sounds like praising to me. I understand why you think Malik would be a good fit in the lineup, but Malik hasn't proved he deserves to start.Not with his lack of stamina,due to aging, and his inability to score.I'd rather have Balkman try to score than Malik, and he struggles with his offense himself.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Man I already said what I had to say in post#21 so I really dont care what u say anymore.

AND THAT PROSTITUTE JOKE WAS MAAAAD CORNY!
    You're a herb.

Rose had the worst +/- on the team against the Spurs.

So why is starting him a good idea? He's not good at anything. Stop scrubbing his balls.

Remember when Rose started for Larry Brown? That was a nightmare.

Just because we won a game where Rose's role as the started was limited as possible because he sucks, but still manages to take 8 damn ugly shots in 20 minutes is sad. Rose doesn't deserve a minute on this team and is a joke. Atleast James would give hard fouls and get his blocks. Rose DOES nothing, nothing.

Malik hasn't had minutes all year, so if you're saying he should start that sounds like praising to me. I understand why you think Malik would be a good fit in the lineup, but Malik hasn't proved he deserves to start.Not with his lack of stamina,due to aging, and his inability to score.I'd rather have Balkman try to score than Malik, and he struggles with his offense himself.

U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND DO U? THE NIGHT WHEN MALIK STARTED WE PLAYED GOOD SO I THOUGHT MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY THAT LINE-UP AGAIN. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHEN U SAY HE HASN'T PROVEN HE DESERVES MINUTES, IF A BUM ON THE STREET STARTED FOR THE KNICKS AND THEY PLAYED GOOD I WOULD WANT TO START HIM AGAIN. I JUST WANNA WIN OR ATLEAST COMPETE!

HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IM SAYING.
    SO NICE I HAD TO QUOTE IT TWICE

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You're a herb.

So why is starting him a good idea? He's not good at anything. Stop scrubbing his balls.

HOW ABOUT U STOP SCRUBBING MY BALLS!
    I DONT CARE WHO HAD THE BEST +/- IN THE SPURS GAME, AT LEAST WE COMPETED

Put Morris in the rotation he dominated the summer league.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You're a herb.

Remember when Rose started for Larry Brown? That was a nightmare.

Just because we won a game where Rose's role as the started was limited as possible because he sucks, but still manages to take 8 damn ugly shots in 20 minutes is sad. Rose doesn't deserve a minute on this team and is a joke. Atleast James would give hard fouls and get his blocks. Rose DOES nothing, nothing.
    Thank you. At least somebody else besides me thinks starting Rose is a bad idea. It's a known fact that Malik Rose used to play Duncan 1 on 1, during practice, when he was on the Spurs. So it don't surprise me he played good against Duncan. That doesn't mean you get crazy and start Malik the rest of the season.

Is it just me or everytime Malik Rose touches the ball i start praying he doesnt shoot it? He is terrible and maybe plays with heart but damn homeboy sux.. he is just taking minutes away from Balkman damnit!!! Also about Malik being such a great leader.. the past few months with him demanding a trade, talking bad about Isiah and the players, and the locker room man that aint no leader please, he needs to make himself comfortable at the end of the bench along with q and burger king

Originally Posted by NYK 33 TaVe
    Put Morris in the rotation he dominated the summer league.
    From what I seen of Morris hes an arite defender, arite rebounder, and has a small amout of offensive ability. I seen him get blocked in the summer league a couple times. We desperatly need interior defense and if Morris can provide any im all for playin him.

Thank you. At least somebody else besides me thinks starting Rose is a bad idea. It's a known fact that Malik Rose used to play Duncan 1 on 1, during practice, when he was on the Spurs. So it don't surprise me he played good against Duncan. That doesn't mean you get crazy and start Malik the rest of the season.
    Hes a better defender then Curry but that doesnt mean anything. He is undersized and if anyone should be in the starting lineup its David Lee.

Originally Posted by mugili716
    Is it just me or everytime Malik Rose touches the ball i start praying he doesnt shoot it? He is terrible and maybe plays with heart but damn homeboy sux.. he is just taking minutes away from Balkman damnit!!! Also about Malik being such a great leader.. the past few months with him demanding a trade, talking bad about Isiah and the players, and the locker room man that aint no leader please, he needs to make himself comfortable at the end of the bench along with q and burger king
    Balkman doesnt play power forward or center but he is taking away minutes from David Lee and Randolph Morris should be gettin those minutes instead of Malik.