Thread: Why do all the no name scrubs have career days against the knicks!!!!

Nyk Logo Why do all the no name scrubs have career days against the knicks!!!!

Why do all the no name scrubs have career days against the knicks!!!!LIke Arron brooks last night? Bruce Bowen doubles his avg ppg in game against knicks(not scrub, but not offensive juggernaut)Because this Knick team has no pride, they blow. Lets go Knicks, time to move forward and make some changes!!!! Gibbs, from clevland goes off on us in opener, You could probably go through a list of guys who just have career nights agaiinst KNICKS, You know why, because even though the Knicks players don't get excited to be playing in NY, the basket ball mecca, everyone else still does!!! Everyone knows this is the big stage, NY. But this Knicks team is a joke!!!!
    I don't want to not be knicks fan anymore, but i feel the only way to scare the DOLANS into doing something is if knicks fans say they would root for the Brooklyn nets instead. Make them feel they have to do something to keep the fans. Because right now it seems like they don't care!!! DOlan is a million dollar spoiled brat, with his head up his ass and he needs to be humbled somehow. Something needs to be done to turn us around, it is clear to everyone(Media, NBA execs, fans and nba players...ect) except dolan.

because the knicks really, really suck.

Default Thanks

Thanks, thats was my point. This knick team stinks and the fans need to send message to managment that after years of sub par performance, people will look elsewhere for their basketball needs. I would never not be a knick fan but I can say I won't even buy a ticket to a brooklyn nets game and bring the tickets to a fire isiah protest at garden. If any of those guys who were on the news said I can't wait for the brooklyn nets to bring good basketball back to NY, that may have an effect on dolan.

KnicksonLIN.com

This is a good question that is very easy to answer. The reason why the Knicks allow no name scrubs to destroy them and put the Knicks in the dirt is because the defense of the Knicks is equivalent to one of a High School Junior Varsity team.And since we have no shot blockers at sf,pf, or center, there is nothing we can do to stop players like John Salmons and Rafer Alston from running down the lane and laying it up on the Knicks' face.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by abcd
    This is a good question that is very easy to answer. The reason why the Knicks allow no name scrubs to destroy them and put the Knicks in the dirt is because the defense of the Knicks is equivalent to one of a High School Junior Varsity team.And since we have no shot blockers at sf,pf, or center, there is nothing we can do to stop players like John Salmons and Rafer Alston from running down the lane and laying it up on the Knicks' face.
    The Knicks are finna get hurt. Put em in da dirt!(in the famous words of T.I.)

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Defense is the key. Defense is what wins games. No Defense.. Then other players Sh!t on you. THats it. Thats the reason why Bonner, Johnson, etc. have good games against a poor defensive team like the Knicks.

Originally Posted by jzero29
    Why do all the no name scrubs have career days against the knicks!!!!LIke Arron brooks last night? Bruce Bowen doubles his avg ppg in game against knicks(not scrub, but not offensive juggernaut)Because this Knick team has no pride, they blow. Lets go Knicks, time to move forward and make some changes!!!! Gibbs, from clevland goes off on us in opener, You could probably go through a list of guys who just have career nights agaiinst KNICKS, You know why, because even though the Knicks players don't get excited to be playing in NY, the basket ball mecca, everyone else still does!!! Everyone knows this is the big stage, NY. But this Knicks team is a joke!!!!
    I don't want to not be knicks fan anymore, but i feel the only way to scare the DOLANS into doing something is if knicks fans say they would root for the Brooklyn nets instead. Make them feel they have to do something to keep the fans. Because right now it seems like they don't care!!! DOlan is a million dollar spoiled brat, with his head up his ass and he needs to be humbled somehow. Something needs to be done to turn us around, it is clear to everyone(Media, NBA execs, fans and nba players...ect) except dolan.
    Because we r sh1thouse, thats why.
    Reggie Miller could walk on the court with his headset still on, shoot 30 points and bring back horrible memories of those playoffs

lol i was just thinkin the same thing its amazing over the past couple of seasons how many no names makes ever 3 against the knicks.

the Knicks never have a balanced attack... we always focus only on the stars and let everyone else on the other team get free lanes to the basket and open shots... look at last game against the Rockets.. Yao was the leader in assists because of weak side help that forgot all about their own man standing wide open right under the basket.

word...man nowone in the knicks can stay in front of there man...but Q rich and marbury

I usually would concur with this statement however Brooks is not a scrub. I used to watch him at Oregon and he's an EXPLOSIVE scorer who has a very bright nba future because there's not a guy in the league that can stay in front of him.

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247
    the Knicks never have a balanced attack... we always focus only on the stars and let everyone else on the other team get free lanes to the basket and open shots... look at last game against the Rockets.. Yao was the leader in assists because of weak side help that forgot all about their own man standing wide open right under the basket.
    I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE HOBO. IF YOU TAKE A LOOK BACK AT ALL THE GAMES THATS HOW WE LOSE THE MOST, NEXT TO HAVIN NO HEART.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

If you make the National Basketball Association, you're not a scrub.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by jzero29

Jzero, great question.
    However, I answered that question after the Knicks 11th game this season when the "NO-D Knicks" coaching-staff sat on the bench without moving or saying a word to any of the Knick-Players on their third Blow-Out, where it looked like every Knick oposition coach gave the GREEN-LIGHT to all 12 players on the roster.
    That is when I had to add the Knicks Coaching Staff and Head Coach Isiah is not on the same page or need to be Fired just as well as Isiah.
    To find the truth of this matter Isiah should pass on the Head Coaching Job to Herb Williams with Mark Aquire as the assistant coach. This way Herb Williams & Mark Aquire coaching career become in jeopardy.
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Jan 07, 2008 at 09:16.