Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charles Oakley F*cked Mary J Blige

Default Charles Oakley F*cked Mary J Blige

Old diss from DMX, apparently she did sumthin to piss him off but he says that Oakley F*cked her at 1 minute and 18 seconds into the diss.

holy shyt! good job Oakley

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

MSG, you getting DMX's new gospel album? I need to cop, I don't care if DMX does Reggaeton, it always gonna be real quality lyrics and you get something you can relate to, whether its a downfall in your life or something beautiful

Me and my uncle been DMX fans since 98', he and Pun are the only rappers who I got collection of all their albums...everyone else I download mp3's.

Hell Yea X is da truth

Originally Posted by metrocard
    MSG, you getting DMX's new gospel album? I need to cop, I don't care if DMX does Reggaeton, it always gonna be real quality lyrics and you get something you can relate to, whether its a downfall in your life or something beautiful

Me and my uncle been DMX fans since 98', he and Pun are the only rappers who I got collection of all their albums...everyone else I download mp3's.
    yea man Im coppin that the day it comes out. I heard a DMX interview where he said people have come up to him and told him that certain songs of his have saved there lives. I got the first Big Pun Cd, Im lookin for the 2nd one. Capitol Punishment is one of the best Cd's ever, I dont know any rapper who can rap as fast as Pun and still be spittin crazy lyrics. Incredible man, its tragic what happened. Big Pun, Big L, and Biggie would all be runnin NY if they never died. X aint what he was but hes still makin good music. No one can match his passion and emotion, something the Knicks are in need of.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    yea man Im coppin that the day it comes out. I heard a DMX interview where he said people have come up to him and told him that certain songs of his have saved there lives. I got the first Big Pun Cd, Im lookin for the 2nd one. Capitol Punishment is one of the best Cd's ever, I dont know any rapper who can rap as fast as Pun and still be spittin crazy lyrics. Incredible man, its tragic what happened. Big Pun, Big L, and Biggie would all be runnin NY if they never died. X aint what he was but hes still makin good music. No one can match his passion and emotion, something the Knicks are in need of.
    All the talent NY lost is devastating.

Check out Joel Ortiz

I downloaded a mixtape by him earlier today. I gotta be honest I had slept on him (no homo). I heard of him a while ago, I think I even heard a couple of remixes with him in them but I had never looked to check out any of his material. Im impressed so far. He signed to Koch rite? Do you know when his album is comin out?

i dont liek his voice....i wouldent put him in my mp3 but he is good dow...like big daddy kane...hate his voice >_< lolz

just another reason why, my username here is very appropriate.

U GO OAK!!!!!!

That was a hard diss, I kind of feel bad for Mary J but its gotta be one of the funniest disses ever just because he goin that hard at a girl.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I downloaded a mixtape by him earlier today. I gotta be honest I had slept on him (no homo). I heard of him a while ago, I think I even heard a couple of remixes with him in them but I had never looked to check out any of his material. Im impressed so far. He signed to Koch rite? Do you know when his album is comin out?
    WHATZ THE NAME OF THE MIXTAPE?

Joell Ortiz - Time
    31 songs, datpiff.com

Superstar

he came hard on the scenario remix. But i think rap disses on record are cornball tho....

that's about all this site is good for these days

[QUOTE=MSGKnickz33;44409]Old diss from DMX, apparently she did sumthin to piss him off but he says that Oakley F*cked her at 1 minute and 18 seconds into the diss.QUOTE]

Why would you care? Why would anyone care? I F*cked a girl named Amanda!!! Whoa... more than 8 years ago... OMG!!! stop the presses!!!!