Charles Oakley F*cked Mary J Blige

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Old diss from DMX, apparently she did sumthin to piss him off but he says that Oakley F*cked her at 1 minute and 18 seconds into the diss.

metrocard

Legend
MSG, you getting DMX's new gospel album? I need to cop, I don't care if DMX does Reggaeton, it always gonna be real quality lyrics and you get something you can relate to, whether its a downfall in your life or something beautiful

Me and my uncle been DMX fans since 98', he and Pun are the only rappers who I got collection of all their albums...everyone else I download mp3's.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
MSG, you getting DMX's new gospel album? I need to cop, I don't care if DMX does Reggaeton, it always gonna be real quality lyrics and you get something you can relate to, whether its a downfall in your life or something beautiful

Me and my uncle been DMX fans since 98', he and Pun are the only rappers who I got collection of all their albums...everyone else I download mp3's.

yea man Im coppin that the day it comes out. I heard a DMX interview where he said people have come up to him and told him that certain songs of his have saved there lives. I got the first Big Pun Cd, Im lookin for the 2nd one. Capitol Punishment is one of the best Cd's ever, I dont know any rapper who can rap as fast as Pun and still be spittin crazy lyrics. Incredible man, its tragic what happened. Big Pun, Big L, and Biggie would all be runnin NY if they never died. X aint what he was but hes still makin good music. No one can match his passion and emotion, something the Knicks are in need of.

metrocard

Legend
yea man Im coppin that the day it comes out. I heard a DMX interview where he said people have come up to him and told him that certain songs of his have saved there lives. I got the first Big Pun Cd, Im lookin for the 2nd one. Capitol Punishment is one of the best Cd's ever, I dont know any rapper who can rap as fast as Pun and still be spittin crazy lyrics. Incredible man, its tragic what happened. Big Pun, Big L, and Biggie would all be runnin NY if they never died. X aint what he was but hes still makin good music. No one can match his passion and emotion, something the Knicks are in need of.

All the talent NY lost is devastating.

Check out Joel Ortiz

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I downloaded a mixtape by him earlier today. I gotta be honest I had slept on him (no homo). I heard of him a while ago, I think I even heard a couple of remixes with him in them but I had never looked to check out any of his material. Im impressed so far. He signed to Koch rite? Do you know when his album is comin out?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
i dont liek his voice....i wouldent put him in my mp3 but he is good dow...like big daddy kane...hate his voice >_< lolz

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That was a hard diss, I kind of feel bad for Mary J but its gotta be one of the funniest disses ever just because he goin that hard at a girl.

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
I downloaded a mixtape by him earlier today. I gotta be honest I had slept on him (no homo). I heard of him a while ago, I think I even heard a couple of remixes with him in them but I had never looked to check out any of his material. Im impressed so far. He signed to Koch rite? Do you know when his album is comin out?

WHATZ THE NAME OF THE MIXTAPE?

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Old diss from DMX, apparently she did sumthin to piss him off but he says that Oakley F*cked her at 1 minute and 18 seconds into the diss.QUOTE]

Why would you care? Why would anyone care? I F*cked a girl named Amanda!!! Whoa... more than 8 years ago... OMG!!! stop the presses!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Why would you care? Why would anyone care? I F*cked a girl named Amanda!!! Whoa... more than 8 years ago... OMG!!! stop the presses!!!!

Let me start by sayin I dont admire you. Who knows if Oakley really F*cked her, I was just lookin for sumthin to talk about besides these Knicks and I thought it was a funny diss from my favorite rapper. I think the fact that people are responding indicates that some people care. Why would you even look here and respond if you dont care?