View Poll Results: Who should be the starting power forward for the Knicks?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zach Randolph

5 35.71%
  • Malik Rose

1 7.14%
  • David Lee

8 57.14%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08

word...my best friend is a pistons fan...he laughs at me every day >_>

Somebody Please Help Me, I Still Cant Find Out What Channel The Game Is On . I Have Time Warner Cable. Do I Even Get The Game?

ur lucky man, we dont get any Knicks games over here cause they suck. Always either Dallas, Boston, Miami or Phoenix.
    My mate sent me a link on the net for the Houton game but it was buffering so much it was not worth it. 1st game i had seen all year as well.
    I wish we got all NBA games over here

Originally Posted by mugili716
    dude you know how hard it is to stay true to your team when the team in your backyard is racking up the trophies while my team is just gettin worse and worse..its crazy man.. but growing up in new york i just cant let go dont know what it is man.. but yea i feel ya.. spurs at full strength are gonna be tough to beat again this year.. im thinkin spurs over celts in 6
    I give you credit for stayin true and we welcome you here to Knicksonline.com. If it comes down to the Spurs vs the Celtics Im rootin for the Spurs. They use to be the team that I hated the most but now its the Celtics, I dont think they'll even make it that far.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I give you credit for stayin true and we welcome you here to Knicksonline.com. If it comes down to the Spurs vs the Celtics Im rootin for the Spurs. They use to be the team that I hated the most but now its the Celtics, I dont think they'll even make it that far.
    who do you think can knock the celtics out right now? I think maybe Detroit but thats about it.. I'd rather watch celtics n spurs than detroit n spurs anyday..

Detroit, Orlando, and Cleveland. Lebron has proven he can take over a series, we saw it against detroit. I still believe Detroit was and is the better team but Lebron came up real big for the Cavs and led them to victory. Orlando might be a trade away from being able to take the Celtics.
    Last edited by MSGKnickz33; Jan 07, 2008 at 22:40.

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    word i wasent so mad about the lost...we atleast did good...and its SAN ANTONIO! like c mon but still i get mad when we lost by like 20! which we have alot this season
    yeah I know man I just don't get it with this team. Even a little bit last year, this happened-example the Dallas game where steph dropped 41.. They hang in the whole game with the toughest teams in the league,then they got yoiur confidence back up.but then, the next day,they loseby 20 to a team like the kings or the rockets or sumting.its sooooo f*cking annoying! Top NBA teams play great night in and night out and thats why the knics scuk right now,cuz they play when the want!!

Originally Posted by abcd
    You're from San Antonio? You should join their band wagon then,cause the Knicks are not making the playoffs any time soon. And when they finally do(which they most likely will within the next 10 years) they'll get swept for the 3rd straight time, just like they got swept by the Raptors 3-0 and the Nets 4 to 0.
    We swept the Raptors 3-0 back in 2000
    In 2001 we lost to them, 2-3

Veteran

Knicks and Bulls at the UC!!! Nice and I get to see the game from the opening tip. Hopefully I won't get mad and turn the game off before halftime because the Knicks are playing so bad like the last time they played the Bullies.

Veteran

Sounds like Noch and Deng are a little nicked so we might have a chance tonight if our back court plays worth a damn.

Originally Posted by BleedOrangeAndBlue
    Somebody Please Help Me, I Still Cant Find Out What Channel The Game Is On . I Have Time Warner Cable. Do I Even Get The Game?
    MSG 2. I'm not sure if Time Warner carries it or not.

I'm about to move to San Francisco on Sunday. I will never be able to watch the Knicks, except when they play Golden State.

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    yeah I know man I just don't get it with this team. Even a little bit last year, this happened-example the Dallas game where steph dropped 41.. They hang in the whole game with the toughest teams in the league,then they got yoiur confidence back up.but then, the next day,they loseby 20 to a team like the kings or the rockets or sumting.its sooooo f*cking annoying! Top NBA teams play great night in and night out and thats why the knics scuk right now,cuz they play when the want!!
    yo that was one of my most FAVORITE KNICK GAME EVER...dam u nate y did u have 2 get blocked =/

Anyone willing to go out on a limb and pick the Knicks tonight?
    I honestly think it will be a close game tonight but i wont tip us but i think we will be better then we were against Houston.
    I think Curry will score 20 odd pts and get 3 rebs and 2 burgers with fries, Zach with 18 pts, 18 rebs and 6 turnovers, Jamal 8-26 FG, Balkman DNP!

Smile

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Anyone willing to go out on a limb and pick the Knicks tonight?
    I honestly think it will be a close game tonight but i wont tip us but i think we will be better then we were against Houston.
    I think Curry will score 20 odd pts and get 3 rebs and 2 burgers with fries, Zach with 18 pts, 18 rebs and 6 turnovers, Jamal 8-26 FG, Balkman DNP!
    I'll go with Knicks over Bulls by 3.. I think we will play good tonight and have the lead the whole game and lose it in the fourth quarter, but somehow Nate will come through for us... dont say anything bad guys let a brotha dream lol

Veteran

Smile It's almost tipoff!!!

I'm rockin' Bulls pre-game live. Its almost time for the Runnin' of the Bulls. Go Knicks!!! No Lu Deng so we got a strong chance tonite!! Our backcourt needs to play big and defend the perimeter against Cpt. Kirk and Air Gordon. My picks to click are Eddie Curry and Jamal Crawford in their return to the UC. Go Knicks!!!