Daily News:Isiah phasing out Marbury

metrocard

Legend
pat, winning finals MVP just means you had a stretch of good games for 4-5 games. The most important factor the Spurs will always be Duncan. Parker is a good scorer, but isn't really all that at everything else.

jimkcchief88

All Star
EPF is a new position now? Stop making things up.

Camby plays center for the Nuggets
Curry plays center for the Knicks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stati...split=0&season=2008&seasontype=2&avg=48&pos=c

Camby is number one in centers in assist to turnover ratio, the best rebounder in the Western Conference and shot blocker. Plus he can give you 12-15 ppg.

Curry vs Camby isn't even a legit comparision. MSG33 and I been over this with another fellow who thought Curry had more value than a gem like Camby.

Curry is a bench player, he's a 6"11 Mo Taylor.

Its funny, because it was people like you who said "Curry is the most dominant player in the paint!"

Yeh, he scored the most points in the paint, but he also gave up the most points in the paint. Lets not forget the turnovers, the inability to pass the ball to open teammates(even though they can't even make their shots).

The worst part of this is that you're still delusional. Curry has had an awful season, how can you even show yourself especially after comparing Camby and Curry. MARCUS FUCKING CAMBY, the former Knick who gave us alot of good games, especially compared to Curry. This is where the line crosses, when a "Knick" fans gets delusional and says things like Curry > Camby. Thats one of the most guiltiest acts of Isiahsexuality. Being delusional and thinking Isiah's players > Everyone.

Marbury becomes the scapegoat, Isiahsexuals say: "MARBURY IS A LOCKER ROOM DEMON, A CANCER, A LOSER, A SG IN PG'S BODY, NEVER HAPPY".

This is primarily most don't take Isiahsexuals seriously, they're delusional.

lol @ every PG thats nice at scoring automatically is a "SG". Parker is a SG now? I didn't know shooting guards average 8 assist for their career. Let me take a guess.

Every Marbury assist in his career was out of luck.
He's a ball hog, he doesn't pass, he's selfish; blah blah yawwwn.

Being old doesn't mean shit. What does my age have to with how much I know about the Knicks? I don't get it.

Did you really need to write that in caps?

Being old means you know the difference between a center and power forward. Just because the Nuggets list Camby at center doesn't mean he is one. So when Camby played with the Knicks with Pat, what position was he playing??? Check a lineup sheet and get back to me.

metrocard

Legend
Being old means you know the difference between a center and power forward. Just because the Nuggets list Camby at center doesn't mean he is one. So when Camby played with the Knicks with Pat, what position was he playing??? Check a lineup sheet and get back to me.

You can't play two positions in the NBA? There are a lot of players who change between PF and C.

Regardless, Camby plays both position very good, so you have no real arguement. Curry even sucks at sitting on the bench, he takes up two seats. Point is, you're obviously getting too old and delusional to understand 1/5th of Camby is better than Curry.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nash did it numerous times, the Nets would be nothing without Kidd and There is a reason why Parker was Finals MVP.

The Nets would be better without Kidd then the Knicks would be without Marbury.

RJ and Carter >>> Q-Rich and Crawford

This isnt even F*ckin close, way better. New Jersey still plays like a team. Curry slows everything down and Zach is selfish. Put Kidd on the Knicks and the guy would have a heart attack with his temper, just ask his x-wife.

Its the same deal with Nash but to a further extent. His teammates are much better then Kidds and Marburys. This isnt up for debate. We talkin about Amare, the Matrix, Barbosa, Diaw, Grant Hill and I can keep goin on. Put Nash on the Knicks and his assists would be cut in half.

Marbury haters cant find anyway around these facts, the truth is we dont know what kind of a leader Marbury is because he doesnt have a good supporting cast.

Metro already deboed you with your Tony Parker comeback which was weak. Billups was a more deserving Finals MVP then Parker, hes a better passer and defender.

Next time come with something better.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Its the same deal with Nash but to a further extent. His teammates are much better then Kidds and Marburys. This isnt up for debate. We talkin about Amare, the Matrix, Barbosa, Diaw, Grant Hill and I can keep goin on. Put Nash on the Knicks and his assists would be cut in half.

Interesting point. But would the Suns even be close to what they are now with Marbury running the point? I don't think so. That's the whole issue with Marbury as a PG. He doesn't make his teammates better, the good point guards do. Diaw wouldn't be considered good if it wasn't for Nash. Where would the Nets be with Marbury running the point?

Yes, Marbury's supporting cast is pathetic and if Nash or Kidd were on this team their assists would drop considerably, but the Knicks would be a better team.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Interesting point. But would the Suns even be close to what they are now with Marbury running the point? I don't think so. That's the whole issue with Marbury as a PG. He doesn't make his teammates better, the good point guards do. Diaw wouldn't be considered good if it wasn't for Nash. Where would the Nets be with Marbury running the point?

Yes, Marbury's supporting cast is pathetic and if Nash or Kidd were on this team their assists would drop considerably, but the Knicks would be a better team.
good point yo...but like idk...well wit nash yea cuz he can score pretty good...like its easy 4 nash 2 cuz the way pheonix plays and shyt maybe if the knicks were 2 play like that he would probably do good 2...we jsut got 2 many lazy fat asses in out team

metrocard

Legend

You're wrong.

Marbury does make his teammates, but not to the degree of how Nash does it., Marbury's scoring and penatration alone makes the game easier for perimeter players and pick and roll big men he has played with in his career.

Suns would be a playoff team with Marbury or Nash, regardless. A better team with Nash, but lets not act foolish and try to come in here thinking Marbury is incapable of leading the Suns in the playoffs; especially with a more matured Amare, Diaw and Barbosa + Bell.